Postcard Collectors...

Posted by: MacGizmo

Postcard Collectors... - 09/08/02 08:21 PM

I have a set of brand new postcards from the Arizona State Prison System. They are rare, in that the only way to get them or use them is by being a prisoner. All cards feature Sheriff Joe Arpaio (famous for instituting the Tent City, no girlie mags, and rotten food for prisoners, as well as making prisoners wear pink underwear). Cards are in perfect condition and undused. They are funny as hell!<br><br>Putting them up on Ebay this weekend... so get them quick!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>
Posted by: Mississauga

Re: Postcard Collectors... - 09/08/02 08:27 PM

I KNEW there was something shifty about your past!<br><br>Say! Didn't we meet there a few years ago... yeah, you were wearing pink! Although I didn't see your face. <br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Postcard Collectors... - 09/08/02 08:30 PM

I think you're confusing him with the MacGizmo over at MC, you know, the one with the cute signature image?<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: carp

Re: Postcard Collectors... - 09/08/02 09:09 PM

Kinda figured you guys to be Butt buddies. <br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Postcard Collectors... - 09/09/02 02:44 AM

So...the mystery unravels....<br><br>What introduced you to the Arizona penal system, MacGizmo? <br><br>No wonder you are wearing shades in your icon...trying to keep a disguise <br><br>

Re: Postcard Collectors... - 09/09/02 07:28 AM

Unfortunately, a family member is quite familiar with the penal system here in Arizona.<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Postcard Collectors... - 09/09/02 12:17 PM

I hope you did not frame Rufus for your crime.<br><br>
Posted by: Krasni

Re: Postcard Collectors... - 09/09/02 01:24 PM

A very strange collection. Didn't understand how it arrived to you (and don't know if I want to know it!)<br><br>

Re: Postcard Collectors... - 09/09/02 02:57 PM

Hehe..poor dog..being set up like that guy on The Fugitive <br><br>So MacGizmo..how many arms do you have? <br><br>

Re: Postcard Collectors... - 09/09/02 03:08 PM

They didn't "arrive" to me... they are unused.<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Postcard Collectors... - 09/09/02 08:32 PM

They didn't "arrive" to me... they are unused.<br><br>Now Just how they were not Used????<br>We all heard about "your kind" and the way they twist things around. <br><br>

Re: Postcard Collectors... - 09/09/02 09:24 PM

twist things around??? I'm pretty sure I explained it fairly well above... <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>
Posted by: Mississauga

Re: Postcard Collectors... - 09/10/02 05:44 AM

Carp,<br><br>You can get them new if you spend a little vacation time in the prison!<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Postcard Collectors... - 09/10/02 07:08 AM

I must speak Chinese or something???<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Postcard Collectors... - 09/10/02 05:53 PM

Actually....I found a pic of MacGizmo during his time in the Arizona Penal colony..<br><br><br><br><br><br>

Re: Postcard Collectors... - 09/10/02 06:05 PM

Looks like Al Gore!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>
Posted by: TimL

Re: Postcard Collectors... - 09/10/02 11:14 PM

hahahaha, WOW that's nasty.<br><br>

Re: Postcard Collectors... - 09/11/02 07:37 AM

Please don't feed the animals! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>