Unsanity's Site

Posted by:

Unsanity's Site - 03/05/04 09:44 PM

It's a pleasant update to the logo and all, but the site itself is so text-heavy it's almost unbearable.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Unsanity's Site - 03/05/04 09:57 PM

I don't like it either...it looks like somebody's blog....<br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by:

Re: Unsanity's Site - 03/05/04 09:59 PM

Each page looks like it was ripped out of a dictionary.<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Unsanity's Site - 03/06/04 08:01 AM

Well, that's the rage right now... easy-publish web sites. Personally, I like it because it's NOT graphics intensive and convoluted. It's easy to navigate and loads immediately.<br><br>[color:green]When you eat a can of beans you can't be sure which one made you fart.</font color=green>
Posted by: iraszl

Re: Unsanity's Site - 03/06/04 08:13 AM

i like it.<br><br>
Posted by: cesrivas

Re: Unsanity's Site - 03/06/04 08:14 AM

Like it... and they added a weblog<br><br>%-) <--- me?

Re: Unsanity's Site - 03/06/04 08:26 AM

Actually, they didn't ADD the blog, it's always been there. They used to have an orange button on every page that directed you to their online journal/blog site.<br><br>[color:green]When you eat a can of beans you can't be sure which one made you fart.</font color=green>
Posted by: cesrivas

Re: Unsanity's Site - 03/06/04 08:31 AM

oops. so I missed it for a long time.... sorry about that....<br><br>%-) <--- me?

Re: Unsanity's Site - 03/06/04 08:32 AM

I think you can still view all the entries on their site. Look on the blog page for the archives section.<br><br>[color:green]When you eat a can of beans you can't be sure which one made you fart.</font color=green>

Re: Unsanity's Site - 03/06/04 08:36 AM

i like your avatar, but i'm not sure about your sig <br><br>
Posted by:

Re: Unsanity's Site - 03/06/04 08:45 AM

I can't figure out which is worse: someone making a blog thinking that someone else wants to read it.... or someone that actually reads blogs.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Unsanity's Site - 03/06/04 08:47 AM

i had a blog as an experiment, but i stopped it.<br><br>

Re: Unsanity's Site - 03/06/04 09:08 AM

They have their uses - I use mine as a sort of "phone call to the family" type of thing. Most of my family lives in Ohio and around the midwest, so it's a quick and easy way to keep them updated. I certainly don't expect that ANYONE else would have any interest in reading it though.<br><br>However, those bone-heads that post everything about themselves in the blog and believe that other people actually follow it or even care just crack me up.<br><br>[color:green]When you eat a can of beans you can't be sure which one made you fart.</font color=green>