Pot Popping up North

Posted by: yoyo52

Pot Popping up North - 09/04/02 08:49 PM

This from the wires:<br><br>"A parliamentary committee called for legalizing marijuana use among adults, increasing pressure on the government to shift drug laws away from the zero-tolerance policy of the United States. <br><br>"The report by the Senate Committee on Illegal Drugs recommended that Canada adopt a system that regulates marijuana the same way as alcohol, and expunge criminal records for marijuana possession. <br><br>"'There is no good reason to subject the consumers of cannabis to the application of criminal law,' said Sen. Pierre Nolin of the Progressive Conservative party. 'In a free society as ours, it's up to the individual to decide whether to consume cannabis or not.'" <br><br>You know, if that Sen. Nolin doesn't watch out, we'll send John Ashcroft up there to teach him what a free society really is all about!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by yoyo52 on 09/04/02 11:49 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Pot Popping up North - 09/04/02 09:07 PM

Damn... and I just bought a house down here in Arizona... now I have to move all the way up there! Of course, living in AZ we have a fairly "fresh" supply of doobage!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>
Posted by: Mississauga

Re: Pot Popping up North - 09/05/02 02:27 PM

... whaaat???<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Pot Popping up North - 09/05/02 04:22 PM

Duuude!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Pot Popping up North - 09/05/02 04:33 PM

So... when will you be arriving at my doorstep? <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Pot Popping up North - 09/05/02 05:19 PM

Soon as I find my car keys, dude. whoa... heh heh... ok if I bring Ellen? beep beep beep kool!<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Pot Popping up North - 09/05/02 05:53 PM

can you bring something to eat, too!!! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Pot Popping up North - 09/05/02 05:59 PM

brownies?<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Pot Popping up North - 09/05/02 06:06 PM

LOL<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Pot Popping up North - 09/05/02 07:19 PM

Even though I live in Wisconsin (right on the border), it would be easier and safer for me to just pop down a few blocks to pick up drugs (if I was so inclined) than scootin' up to Canada. Besides, who could talk to a canadian, albeit doped, for more than five mins?? Just havin' some fun with my northern neighbors; don't bark up my tree. Besides, if I fall out of my tree, I won't be high anymore… wooooah, dude; check out the joke I just made…<br><br>stop that vesch before I viddy over and smash you something horrorshow

Re: Pot Popping up North - 09/05/02 07:42 PM

That was a joke, eh? <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Pot Popping up North - 09/05/02 08:06 PM

Joke.... yaaaaaawwwwnnnnn.... zzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>
Posted by: watcher

Re: Pot Popping up North - 09/12/02 06:30 PM

<br>something to stare at<br><br>

Re: Pot Popping up North - 09/12/02 06:41 PM

And that's why they call it a hypnotic drug, I guess <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Pot Popping up North - 09/13/02 03:51 PM

ba-dubp dup sscsch!<br><br>stop that vesch before I viddy over and smash you something horrorshow

Re: Pot Popping up North - 09/13/02 05:03 PM

yuk-yuk-yuk!!!!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>