Hi iRock!

Posted by: MacGizmo

Hi iRock! - 09/02/02 09:40 AM

Back so early? <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Hi iRock! - 09/02/02 09:52 AM

We've got to stop meeting like this. Luckily hubby is at work. I have the day off and am getting my morning coffee. I didn't get up until 8:30 this morning. It's a rare treat. I have to get up at 5:15 on work days. Just catching up before I start doing some back up to CD's & housework. Making room for more digital pics and I want to get all the mosaic stuff I have saved on CD's. Especially six.of.one's signing movie. I'm going to get some pic folders together for customized screensavers. Have a good day!<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>(Entry from tech notes): "Client tried to create a network using only one computer."

Re: Hi iRock! - 09/02/02 10:14 AM

u2... chat with ya later!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Hi Again iRock!!! - 09/02/02 10:31 PM

Caught you looking at "Who's Online" again!!!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Hi Again iRock!!! - 09/02/02 11:36 PM

Ha you must have seen the chemtrails(where's ruse when ya need him?) after I left because when I looked there was no one there except 2 anonymous users. I think it refreshes every 10 minutes or so. I was just now checking for new messages before I go to bed. I have to get up in 6 hours. Yuck! Oh well 4 days and I'm off on vacation. See ya Tuesday my time.<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>(Entry from tech notes): "Client tried to create a network using only one computer."

Re: Hi Again iRock!!! - 09/03/02 09:32 PM

It's 9:30pm Tuesday... hello again!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Hi Again iRock!!! - 09/03/02 09:53 PM

Hi Giz. Finally got my niece and her boyfriend fed and sent her on her way with a working iMac. Time for me since hubby went to bed on us. <br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>(Entry from tech notes): "Client tried to create a network using only one computer."

Re: Hi Again iRock!!! - 09/04/02 06:49 AM

I'ts kind of nice when the S.O. goes to bed before you - you get extra "ME TIME" and you don't have to feel guilty!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Hi Again iRock!!! - 09/08/02 08:18 AM

I see ya, iRock <br><br>

Re: Hi Again iRock!!! - 09/08/02 09:55 AM

She left this morning on a road trip... she'll be back next week.<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Hi Again iRock!!! - 09/08/02 06:15 PM

But I saw her looking under the table!! <br><br>

Re: Hi Again iRock!!! - 09/08/02 07:42 PM

very strange... she sent me a PM saying she was leaving on a road trip... maybe she got delayed.<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Hi Again iRock!!! - 09/09/02 02:41 AM

Well, if you see the time I posted that..and figure that the Who's Online shows within the last 10 minutes someone being here...She might have actually been off of this in the morning...<br><br>

Re: Hi Again iRock!!! - 09/15/02 11:22 PM

You're baaaaaaaaaaacckkkk!!!!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Hi Again iRock!!! - 09/16/02 05:34 AM

Mornin' Giz. You must have checked right after I got off here for the night. It's 5:33 am here and I am getting ready for my 1st day back to work after my week off. More coffee please! <br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>"Oh, give me a home..."

Re: Hi Again iRock!!! - 09/16/02 08:11 AM

Yes... need coffee... still blurry-eyed... need much coffee~!!!!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>