Supersize this!

Posted by:

Supersize this! - 03/03/04 02:42 PM

<font size="+3">McSupersizes to be phased out</font><br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>The hamburger giant has started phasing out its trademark Supersize fries and drinks in its U.S. restaurants as part of an effort to simplify its menu and give customers choices that support a balanced lifestyle, a company spokesman said Tuesday.<p><hr></blockquote><p>If people were concerned with a balanced lifestyle, would they be at McD's in the first place? If people want to be fat, let 'em be fat. The problem is giving credence to obesity lawsuits.<br><br>
Posted by: rman

Re: Supersize this! - 03/03/04 03:01 PM

The only thing I supersize it the shake.<br><br>
Posted by: bganey

Re: Supersize this! - 03/03/04 03:14 PM

As a member of the fat community, I would just like to weigh in.....<br><br>This doesn't matter. If they only sell the small size, people will just buy 2 or 3. This would be like cutting the size of a pack of cigarettes down..people will still buy as much. <br><br><br>This is just McDonald's trying to stay one step ahead of the trial lawyers...<br><br>
Posted by:

Re: Supersize this! - 03/03/04 03:18 PM

As long as I can get my Royale with cheese, I'm happy.<br><br>
Posted by: nebosuke

Re: Supersize this! - 03/03/04 04:09 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>...people will just buy 2 or 3.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Sounds like a great way to increase revenue. get people used to large portions, then make the portions available smaller and watch everybody spend more the get the smae amount.<br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Supersize this! FATSO - 03/03/04 10:58 PM

FAT PEOPLE SHYT ME<br>there is no excuse to being a lazy, junk food swilling fat slob.<br>fat ass belly buster slobbering chaffing thighs triple chinned sweaty behind the knee diabetic onslaught you make me sick<br><br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Supersize this! FATSO - 03/03/04 11:19 PM

Folks say that the worst thing about hell is the company of the devils.<br><br>
Posted by: iraszl

Re: Supersize this! FATSO - 03/03/04 11:26 PM

you're f**ked up, Satan!<br><br><pre>PMG5/1.8Ghz/1GBRAM, PBG3/400Mhz/768MBRAM, AirportX</pre><p>
Posted by: G4Dualie

Re: Supersize this! FATSO - 03/04/04 01:24 AM

What? You carry this photo around in your wallet or somethin'?<br><br>[color:blue]"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in<br>the country,"<br>--Mayor Marion Barry, Washington, DC.</font color=blue>
Posted by: rman

Re: Supersize this! FATSO - 03/04/04 09:33 AM

Now I am scarred<br><br>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: Supersize this! FATSO - 03/04/04 09:41 AM

And there's no excuse to post that picture!!! <br><br>[color:red]You slap my back, I'll slap yours!</font color=red>
Posted by: NeilMac

Re: Supersize this! - 03/04/04 12:05 PM

The same announcement has been made in the UK. It will try and phase them out by the end of the year! I never realised it was so difficult to stop selling a product.<br><br>

Re: Supersize this! FATSO - 03/04/04 12:24 PM

Depends how it's posted, doncha think?<br><br>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: Supersize this! FATSO - 03/04/04 12:30 PM

In ANY context, that's just disturbing stuff.<br><br>Unless it was next to nude Heidi Klum pictures or something...<br><br>[color:red]You slap my back, I'll slap yours!</font color=red>

Re: Supersize this! FATSO - 03/04/04 12:32 PM

Well there you go <br><br>

Re: Supersize this! FATSO - 03/05/04 08:13 PM

yeah i look good on any given hot day<br><br>

Re: Supersize this! FATSO - 03/05/04 08:16 PM

why cant i post my picture, did your mum ask for my fone number?<br><br>

Re: Supersize this! FATSO - 03/06/04 06:06 AM

That photo is pretty offensive. I image it is insensitive to some people also, making fun of large people and using derogatory labels like "Fatso".<br><br>G<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: TreeBeard

Re: Supersize this! FATSO - 03/06/04 06:10 AM

yeah but he calls himself lord satan. <br>does that not draw a mental image of the brain size?<br>unfortunately claims also to be Australian, not that any of us would worry about that too much.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Supersize this! FATSO - 03/06/04 08:20 AM

Well, if it bothers anyone who's a fat, lazy slob, they have the power to change it, not us.<br><br>The problem with the world is that there's too much sensitivity!<br><br>[color:green]When you eat a can of beans you can't be sure which one made you fart.</font color=green>

Re: Supersize this! FATSO - 03/06/04 08:59 AM

Fat does not mean lazy or slob. I've seen skinny, physically fit people who are slobs. I just think that we shouldn't associate fat with lazy and slob. Some people are just over weight. Live and let live.<br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>The problem with the world is that there's too much sensitivity!<p><hr></blockquote><p>Really? Can I quote you on that?<br><br>I think it is more about respect than sensitivity. Treat others like you want to be treated.<br><br>G<br><br><br>

Re: Supersize this! FATSO - 03/06/04 09:06 AM

For me the problem is the attitude. There are lots of reasons for people to be overweight that have nothing to do with personal hygiene, laziness, or overeating. The attitude that overweight people are "shyt"--what a delicate way to put it, eh--is pretty repulsive.<br><br>

Re: Supersize this! FATSO - 03/06/04 09:14 AM

The lazy slob part was just more or less a quote of what he said earlier. Of course I realize that many times, someone is going to be overweight no matter what they do or eat. But it's the guy that sues McDonalds for being 180lbs overweight because he didn't realize that eating 2 super-sized meals a day for the last 5 years would make him overweight! Sorry, I've got no sympathy for them at all.<br><br>And yes, the "shyt" comment is pretty stupid of him, but he's young, and he hasn't figured out that in a very short time, he's going to be gaining weight, losing hair, listening to music at a much lower volume and coming to the startling realization that big tits aren't the only important thing in the world! <br><br>[color:green]When you eat a can of beans you can't be sure which one made you fart.</font color=green>

Re: Supersize this! FATSO - 03/06/04 09:16 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>'ve seen skinny, physically fit people who are slobs. <p><hr></blockquote><p>Please stop talking about my wife... there's no need to get personal! <br><br>[color:green]When you eat a can of beans you can't be sure which one made you fart.</font color=green>

Re: Supersize this! FATSO - 03/06/04 09:34 AM

Well in some cases obesity is a medical condition that can't be controlled unfortunately. In those cases it is a physiological problem and has nothing to do with the will power of the individual. As much as they may try and want to slim down, they just can't due to the way their body's physiology works. <br><br>
Posted by: drjohn

Re: Supersize this! FATSO - 03/06/04 09:44 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>he hasn't figured out that in a very short time, he's going to be gaining weight, losing hair, listening to music at a much lower volume and coming to the startling realization that big tits aren't the only important thing in the world!<p><hr></blockquote><p>Leaving out the weight part, that's not a given, have we met?<br><br>

Re: Supersize this! FATSO - 03/06/04 10:24 AM

Right--I was going to ask if he'd seen a picture of me <br><br>By the way, Giz, I wasn't thinking about your post when I said the lazy slob part--I was thinking of the one you were quoting. Sorry if I wasn't clear about that.<br><br>

SHYT ME - 03/06/04 08:37 PM

i think it says ..Fat people SHYT ME....i didnt say they are SHIIT, their obeseness is a drain on our health system, and they can do something about it. Eating lo-cal, lo joule high fibre diet foods is a crock of pooh they get sucked into. The USA has the most OBESE people of any other nation. Get off that bloody couch, put down the remote control and talk a walk...yeah a few laps around the globe might be a good start, <br>Sensitive bunch aren't we....must be a few gut busting slobs on line this week, <br>Diabeties, Heart attacks, clogged arteries,<br>Gee next time i have a go at someone it will be the smokers, another bunch of LOSERS<br>Get off the bandwagon and walk outside in the real world and see there are Too Many FAT people, taking up valuable space.<br><br>

Re: SHYT ME - 03/06/04 08:51 PM

yeah well Australia is the second fattest.. probably only because we have far fewer people.<br>In reality whatever you give, you get. <br>So don't you see that your losers rant is taking up valuable space?<br>That which makes you think that calling someone a loser gives you any credit, would seem to beyond any creditability.<br>If health is your jingoism then being here would only negate your own belief.<br>Sitting in front of a computer may well lead to unhealthy symptoms.<br>One of those being, one's perception of where exactly the real world exists.<br><br>and for one whom professes to know so much about being an alcoholic.. does this not also place you firmly in the driving seat of the biggest losers of all time?<br><br><br><br>

Re: SHYT ME - 03/06/04 08:52 PM

As I said<br><br>

Un natrual - 03/06/04 09:58 PM

let us know what life is like living down a hole. I'm curious...i bet you smell 'different'<br><br>

Re: Un natrual - 03/06/04 10:28 PM

you have no imagination?<br>the sense of smell is something you need to use rather than speculate about.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: bird

Re: Un natrual - 03/06/04 10:53 PM

I'm curious? why you feel you have to be so rude when you respond to folks.<br><br>

Re: Supersize this! FATSO - 03/06/04 11:12 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>fat ass belly buster slobbering chaffing thighs triple chinned sweaty behind the knee diabetic onslaught you make me sick<p><hr></blockquote><p>You sound as though your married to one! Either that or you spend way too much time observing them.<br><br>Besides with a name like yours and, I assume an attitude to go with it, you should be cheering on the fat ones as they will be part of your flock before too long.<br><br>

married.... - 03/07/04 01:14 AM

yeah 11teenyear olds marry often these days<br>save our beaches, harpoon a fat chick<br><br>
Posted by: Celandine

Re: married.... - 03/07/04 07:42 AM

<br><br><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green>

Re: married.... - 03/07/04 07:47 AM

Damn man... you're the first person I've met here that makes me look tame!<br><br>[color:green]When you eat a can of beans you can't be sure which one made you fart.</font color=green>

Re: married.... - 03/07/04 08:53 AM

It's just overuse of steroids.<br><br>

No such thing as fat free ;-) - 03/07/04 09:41 AM

Obesity costs a lot of money, money unfarily shared by non-obese tax payers and obese ones. By choosing to live the obese lifestlye, they choose to burden our private, state and federal health systems. Canadians and people from practically every other rich nation should be even more concerned since there system is 100% tax-payer funded. Even in America where a nice deal of health-care is "private" (its semi-private, a significant portion of healthcare is state/fed payed) it costs money to the non-obese since the price of treating obese people, and the price for hospitals to upgrade beds, all that stuff to treat obesity is passed to not just the obese, but some of it to the non-obese in higher insurance premiums.<br><br>Yes, I know a few people are genetically obese, but please, this is not even close compared to the the portion of the US population that is obese. So this is a choice. After all, we are the fattest country in the world, although some countries are getting there.<br><br>I think ideally we need an obesity tax on any citizen that chooses that lifestyle. If they opt for government health care, then they should be paying more, just as those who use smokes pay more with private health-care. However this is highly unlikely, since I can see the Oprahs of the world uniting and saying "that's discrimination" .<br><br>What's more likely, although not as fair, but still much better than the current system, is a tax on fatty foods. We need this quick, and we need it now. Tax foods like McDonald's at higher rate then normal food (yes I know since it already is taxed, that's a higher rate than say groceries, but I'm talking about even higher rate, and lower the taxes to healthier food alternative stores, whose products are say 90% healthy). Even in the "worst" case scenario of people still eating the same amount of junk food, that's fine, since the tax would pay for the medical cost of obesity. Its very similar to the taxes on smoking.<br><br>As for anyone that eats McDonald's constantly, and then wants to sue them. Well, if our judges had the slightest sense in their mind, they would throw out the case out-right and say "go get some Slim-Fast" . But we know how some judges can be, writing the law, instead of interpreting it. I don't blame the lawyers though, they are soulless capitalists, they exist to enrich themselves and have no other view of existence, like a robot without any moral compass . Those who enable the lawyers, pro-trial law politicians like "the people's" John Edwards, deserve the blame.<br><br>

Re: married.... - 03/07/04 12:09 PM

an 11 year old alcoholic?<br>that is an expert in beer?<br><br>glad you admitted you weren't an expert at marriage but then if you have been out scouring the streets for a Foster's stubby you would not have had time to watch mum and dad.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by:

Re: No such thing as fat free ;-) - 03/07/04 02:23 PM

Don't blame the players, blame the game.<br><br>
Posted by: Celandine

Re: married.... - 03/07/04 03:28 PM

REALLY! He's the only the second person to merit <br>the coveted "Screaming Arse-Hole" .gif in 4 years!<br><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green>

Re: SHYT ME - 03/07/04 03:48 PM

Well, as a fat person, as long as my lifestyle does not infringe on the life, liberty or property of anyone else, I have every right to be as fat as I want. I never asked to join any "system" that I am accused of "being a drain on."<br><br>It's no different than someone who smokes cigarettes, is an alcoholic or leads a similarly destructive lifestyle. It's their body to do with as they please. That's the free society that we live in. <br><br>I have been both fat and thin, and I am working on leading a healthier lifestyle. It is my choice, and no one else's. <br><br>

Re: SHYT ME - 03/07/04 05:00 PM

Here, here!<br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>It's no different than someone who smokes cigarettes, is an alcoholic or leads a similarly destructive lifestyle.<p><hr></blockquote><p>See? You lost me right there. "similarly destructive lifestyle"? Compared to what? A non-destructive lifestyle? Would one of you who fits that description please step forward and ruminate?<br><br>
Posted by: MattMac112

Re: SHYT ME - 03/07/04 07:27 PM

And being a fat person myself, I don't see why you'd dignify or justify this asswipe's comments. I just want to go to his/hers house and sit naked on all the furniture ... maybe their pillows too. <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: drjohn

Re: SHYT ME - 03/07/04 11:52 PM

Hey! As long as you guys can make it up the stairs that's all that counts! Right?<br><br><br><br><br><br>

Big Sizes - 03/08/04 12:47 AM

Do these dudes, wear a man bra?<br>http://www.theoutdoorworld.com/catalog.cfm?dept=CAMPING<br>clothing=tents i take it<br>if you cant see your toes, there's probably afew other things you cant see<br><br>
Posted by: MattMac112

Re: SHYT ME - 03/08/04 02:28 AM

HAHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAA!<br><br>