Theme Contest

Posted by:

Theme Contest - 02/29/04 11:02 PM

I enjoy messing with themes as much as the next guy.... but sometimes we get a little full of ourselves, don't we?<br><br>I can win the opportunity to flesh out my design with a theme designer? Oh, where do I sign up?<br><br>[/sarcasm]<br><br>
Posted by: drjohn

Re: Theme Contest - 02/29/04 11:13 PM

I have an idea to flesh out but I don't know what to call it.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by:

Re: Theme Contest - 02/29/04 11:16 PM

<br><br>Rhapsodized for 10.3 is coming soon! Oh yes.<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Theme Contest - 03/01/04 04:55 AM

Why do you constantly bag on theme designers? Do you honestly think you can do better? The reason for the contest was to gather theme IDEA's, not actual themes - for the benefit of the many artists who don't know how to use Themepark. I think it's a great idea!<br><br>I challenge you to put up, or shut up! <br><br> What?
Posted by: iraszl

Re: Theme Contest - 03/01/04 05:35 AM

i think it's a great idea. let's see what people come up with!<br><br><pre>PMG5/1.8Ghz/1GBRAM, PBG3/400Mhz/768MBRAM, AirportX</pre><p>
Posted by:

Re: Theme Contest - 03/01/04 07:57 AM

I'm bagging more on the site than the designers. You gotta admit, the site makes these people out to look like rock stars or something. And the designers are getting big heads on their own, too. Look how many announce themes or give sneak peeks months in advance, like they're Apple or something.<br><br>