Annie Lennox

Posted by:

Annie Lennox - 02/29/04 09:12 PM

Caught the tail end of the Oscars. I think Annie Lennox is sexy as all hell. She's like the female David Bowie, without the crazy eyes. I would so do her... that is, if she was into dorky computer losers.<br><br>
Posted by: sean

Re: Annie Lennox - 02/29/04 10:21 PM

um, i like her voice. i'd buy that song, "there must be an angel..." if i could find it on iTMS. doh, just found it; it was the eurythmics...and, i am not wasting my free yellow cap on that, but i like the tune. actually, i have the CD somewhere and i just need to find it. i think it's in storage in the back room. oops, you were saying?<br><br>--------------<br>"Question with boldness even the existence of a god."<br> A letter to Peter Carr, 10 August 1787 by Thomas Jefferson
Posted by: trey

Re: Annie Lennox - 02/29/04 10:44 PM

You know, it's funny, I was talking to Annie the other day. She was like,<br>"There's this guy named Sam... I so want to do him. how do you feel about the internet?"<br><br>
Posted by:

Re: Annie Lennox - 02/29/04 10:45 PM

Don't even play with my emotions like that! <br><br>
Posted by: cherry

Re: Annie Lennox - 02/29/04 11:22 PM

David Bowie is beautiful in everyway! Each year that man lives he becomes more and more and more. And his eyes are the greatest— and and and I get to see him again in May! Woooo-hoooo<br><br>
Posted by: hayesk

Re: Annie Lennox - 03/01/04 06:30 AM

I agree - she's a class act all the way. But she does have interesting eyes. They are very "expressive".<br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Annie Lennox - 03/01/04 08:13 AM

RE: computer dorks. <br>Yer in luck. How many years was she with Dave Stewart?<br><br>===================<br><br>S3V3N<br>Washington, DC USA
Posted by: hayesk

Re: Annie Lennox - 03/01/04 08:14 AM

Heh heh - he even makes a cameo in the movie Hackers. I believe he is credited as "British Hacker"<br><br>