No Oscars? No problem!

Posted by:

No Oscars? No problem! - 02/29/04 02:10 PM

If a bunch of rich arseholes patting each other on the back isn't your cup of tea, there's plenty else to watch tonight:<br><br>Star Wars 1: Phantom Menace<br>Rules of Engagement<br>Willy Wonka<br>Dirty Harry<br>Braveheart<br>Little Nicky<br>3000 Miles to Graceland<br>Patton<br>Toy Story<br>The Terminator<br>Glitter (oh yeah!)<br>My Cousin Vinny<br>Joe Dirt<br>Alien Resurrection<br>Rocky<br><br>Phew! Can't they spread these out a little? I know they've got the Oscars to compete with, but every other weekend there's nothing to watch. And tonight, there's everything!<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: No Oscars? No problem! - 02/29/04 02:19 PM

I'm confused (not exactly headline news there ), but if you watch any of those movies wouldn't you be seeing the same rich arseholes?<br><br>
Posted by:

Re: No Oscars? No problem! - 02/29/04 02:24 PM

But they're not patting each other on the back! Nor giving awards to those in the circle that kiss the most butt.<br><br>
Posted by: Michael

Re: No Oscars? No problem! - 02/29/04 02:48 PM

You mean you don't want to see multi-millionaires get on stage and tell you that you're being fooled by your government but, you're too stupid to realize it? Luckily they dropped out of high school and began a career in the movie industry so they can enlighten us. <br><br>
Posted by: cherry

Re: No Oscars? No problem! - 02/29/04 06:05 PM

Hey, for once we agree! Go for Willy Wonka, Roald Dahl rules.<br><br>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: No Oscars? No problem! - 02/29/04 06:43 PM

Boy, if there's any group of people who can appreciate back-slapping, it's this one...<br><br>[color:red]I keed, I keed!</font color=red>
Posted by: hayesk

Re: No Oscars? No problem! - 02/29/04 08:09 PM

I watched "The Rock" this evening. Mindless action - very entertaining.<br><br>
Posted by:

Re: No Oscars? No problem! - 02/29/04 08:13 PM

Mindless action from Jerry Bruckheimer? Get outta here! <br><br>