Zzzzzzz

Posted by: yoyo52

Zzzzzzz - 02/28/04 09:43 PM

<font size="80" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">I'M SO BORED</font><br><br>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: Zzzzzzz - 02/28/04 09:49 PM

<font size=182px>THEN GO TO BED</font><br><br>[color:red]I keed, I keed!</font color=red>
Posted by: lislaz

Re: Zzzzzzz - 02/28/04 09:53 PM

why are you yelling? and, it's Saturday night....how can you be bored?<br><br>
Posted by: JohnR

Re: Zzzzzzz - 02/28/04 09:54 PM

Give me your credit card number..and I bet after an hour of me using it you WON'T be bored! <br><br>
Posted by: skuldugary

Re: Zzzzzzz - 02/28/04 10:04 PM

It happens, girl. Believe me. It so happens.<br><br>"I think of a man. Then I take away reason and accountability."
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Zzzzzzz - 02/28/04 10:04 PM

I WISH I were bored. Yesterday afternoon I had sprinkled Chelated Iron around several Sago palms. Josh, my Shih Tzu, sniffed the stuff out and found it irresistable. So I had to take him to the hospital to be checked out for poisoning. Since last night, they've had him on an IV to flush out his system and are doing blood tests to check for too much iron which could potentially cause liver/kidney failure, coma, etc. Last night I don't think I slept at all worrying about him. He is such a cute little guy with great big eyes that never seem to tire of looking at me and following my every step. Anyway... the doc says I will know tomorrow morning if I can bring him home. Hope I sleep tonight.<br>- David<br><br>

Re: Zzzzzzz - 02/28/04 10:10 PM

Hope he's ok, David. Poor little guy <br><br>

Re: Zzzzzzz - 02/28/04 10:11 PM

Wish I could go to bed. I spent all day grading papers (and got through only 11 of 27 of the suckers) and now I'm far too wound up to go to sleep and too tired to do anything constructive.<br><br>

Re: Zzzzzzz - 02/28/04 10:14 PM

Sounds like time for some UT2004!! <br><br>

Re: Zzzzzzz - 02/28/04 10:17 PM

On a 400 MHz G4? Don't think so <br><br>
Posted by: lislaz

Re: Zzzzzzz - 02/28/04 10:23 PM

i'm sorry about the little guy. Hope everything turns out great for you and him.<br><br>
Posted by: Michael

Re: Zzzzzzz - 02/29/04 12:17 AM

I know exactly how you feel Dave. The backyard of my house had a lot trees around it and when I was preparing to put the house on the market I I decided to douse the yard around the house with carpenter ant insecticide just to keep any at bay for inspection. Well within a day I noticed Maccy hadn't touched his food. Keep in mind he has never in 7 years missed a meal. The next day he still hadn't eaten and wasn't drinking. I took him to the vet and his blood work showed nothing, but they suspected it may be the beginnings of liver failure. I was devastated to think I may have been the cause. Luckily another vet looked at him and on a hunch gave him a shot that he thought may get him eating again. Well to try and keep this short within a week he was back to normal and today is his 8th birthday.<br><br>He we are watching Survivor.<br><br><br>

Re: Zzzzzzz - 02/29/04 05:21 AM

Oh man, sorry to hear that. I hope Josh is going to be okay!<br><br>

Re: Zzzzzzz - 02/29/04 05:25 AM

What kind of TV is that? Size and brand please. Looks very nice. How's the picture?<br><br>Yeah, we all have to think of our pets and neighbor's pets when we put stuff out there in our gardens that could harm them. <br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Zzzzzzz - 02/29/04 07:27 AM

<center><b style="color: black; font-size: 900%; font-family: 'Verdana','Helvetica',serif;">I'm sorry that you're bored.[/b]</center><br><br><br><br><br><center><b style="color: red; font-size: -5 pt; font-family: 'Verdana','Georgia';">I really really am. If there's anything I can do, please let me know.[/b]</center><br><br> What?

Re: Zzzzzzz - 02/29/04 07:30 AM

Well..I think what he really needs is a thread with the dancing banana!! <br><br>

Re: Zzzzzzz - 02/29/04 07:30 AM

Looks like someone was reading 'frozen''s post's over at MCF...<br><br>[color:red]I keed, I keed!</font color=red>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Zzzzzzz - 02/29/04 07:36 AM

I've been using this method to make large type for a long time... you can also use the HTML Font tag to do the same thing... it's really no big secret.<br><br> What?

Re: Zzzzzzz - 02/29/04 07:43 AM

then why did you feel the need to always insert the giant 'WHAT's as a big graphic that choked our good friends using dial-up?<br><br><br><br>[color:red]I keed, I keed!</font color=red>