YoYo a busy boy!

Posted by: MacGizmo

YoYo a busy boy! - 08/28/02 10:09 PM

This is a no message post... any resemblance to a message is purely coincidental. I now return you to your regular viewing habits.<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>
Posted by: iRock

Re: YoYo a busy boy! - 08/28/02 10:43 PM

Night 'Giz, Night 'Yo<br><br>Hello have a great day. (dare I say our prolific friend is MIA over at the central)<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>Order line-<br>"How much stuff comes on a computer, because Iím trying to get one of all of 'em."
Posted by: MachOne

Hi. - 08/28/02 11:03 PM

Hi. you're right. Nice day isn't it? <br><br>He hasn't made an appearance all day. Hi. <br><br>Nice post, in't it? Bye. Hi. <br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Hi. - 08/28/02 11:09 PM

Night 'One & all<br>G'day<br>Actually I like the little guy but don't let it get out.<br>Maybe he was restricted off the computer.<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>Order line-<br>"How much stuff comes on a computer, because Iím trying to get one of all of 'em."
Posted by: MachOne

Re: Hi. - 08/28/02 11:13 PM

I think 'sparkie' hurt his feelings, so he may be inclined to sulk awhile before returning to MC. Also, there was a relatively long period when he was awol, some 6 weeks or so back. Maybe he got bored?<br><br>Nah, not with our sparkling wit and jolly repartee to entertain him. What was I thinking? <br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: YoYo a busy boy! - 08/29/02 07:04 AM

Someone's gotta keep the threads moving, right? <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: YoYo a busy boy! - 08/29/02 07:22 AM

Hi, I noticed that he, Hi, wasn't there for, Hi, the last few days... Have a nice day!<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: Hi. - 08/29/02 11:30 AM

He's gone awol several times now. Comes in for a few days, takes over then leaves. Maybe mommy and daddy find out what he's up to and gets grounded for a while.<br><br>Hi<br><br>bye<br><br><br><br>

Re: Hi. - 08/29/02 12:12 PM

Hi,<br><br>Maybe you're right.<br><br>Hi, and bye.<br>Have a nice day.<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Hi. - 08/29/02 12:33 PM

hi<br><br>bye<br><br>have a nice day too! <br><br><br><br>

Re: Hi. - 08/29/02 12:36 PM

Hi...<br><br>do I have to keep replying? Or do we stop here?<br><br>Hi and bye!<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Hi. - 08/29/02 12:39 PM

hi<br><br>We can stop here if you like.<br><br>bye<br><br>have a nice day<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: Hi. - 08/29/02 12:43 PM

Hi<br><br>ha ha i have foiled your plans!!!!<br><br>Bye<br><br>

Re: Hi. - 08/29/02 01:31 PM

hi<br><br>ok, lets stop here.<br><br>bye!<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Hi. - 08/29/02 01:33 PM

hi<br><br>do you really wanna stop?<br><br>bye<br><br>have a nice day<br><br><br><br>

Re: Hi. - 08/29/02 01:41 PM

YESI really DO want to stop! <br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Hi. - 08/29/02 02:21 PM

Stop what? what's with all the Hi's and bye's? <br><br>
Posted by: TimL

Re: Hi. - 08/29/02 02:26 PM

Hi.<br><br>You don't want to know.<br><br>Bye. Have a nice day! <br><br>

Re: Hi. - 08/29/02 02:27 PM

Alright..so this is a person over at MC? <br><br>
Posted by: TimL

Re: Hi. - 08/29/02 03:04 PM

Heh, yeah. Sorry. <br>Guess you have to be there.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Terry11

Re: Hi. - 08/29/02 03:13 PM

You guys are sooo bad...<br><br>Pokin' fun at "the little devil" behind his back. <br><br>Nice day, isn't it? <br>Hi, G'bye. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Hi. - 08/29/02 03:37 PM

LOL Terry... you just reminded me that he always uses four or five emoticons with every Hi and Goodbye...<br><br>Hi! <br>Have a nice day!<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>
Posted by: lesh

Re: Hi. - 08/29/02 03:45 PM

Ackkkk! I thought I would be safe from too many smiley faces over here!<br><br>And please, please tell me MoofBoy doesn't hang out here...<br><br>
Posted by: Terry11

Re: Hi. - 08/29/02 04:00 PM

Haven't seen you in iChat yet...<br><br>Was at MC when she shut down and fired up iChat. Nebo and I talked briefly. Had stuff to do, so I couldn't hang. Fire it up once in a while. My AIM screen name is atahere11<br><br>

Re: Hi. - 08/29/02 04:34 PM

I was on earlier talking to Nebo and bganey as well... probably logged off just before you got there.<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>
Posted by: steveg

Re: Hi. - 08/29/02 05:10 PM

He wuz gonna do a hundred posts<br>But then he got "Hi"<br>He was gonna spit on the spark<br>But then he got "Hi"<br>He wuz gonna have a real nice day<br>But then he got "Hi"<br>Ooooooh but then he got "Hi"<br> Then he got "Hi"<br> Then he got "Hi"....<br><br><br><br>

Re: Hi. - 08/29/02 05:15 PM

Oh man... only thing worse is "Who Let The Dogs Out - Woof, Woof, Woof"<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Hi. - 08/29/02 05:24 PM

I wuz gonna let the dawgs out<br>But then I got "Hi"...<br>I wuz...<br><br>Ah, fuhgeddaboutit. <br><br>

Re: Hi. - 08/29/02 05:26 PM

Don't do it!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>
Posted by: carp

Re: Hi. - 08/29/02 05:31 PM

He did kinda get under my finger nail. Keep in mind he was just a kid in a big boys room.<br><br>I sense that from his first few post like - Whoa we got a minor in here.<br><br>

Re: Hi. - 08/29/02 05:33 PM

Yeah... it was pretty obvious right from the get-go<br><br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Hi. - 08/29/02 05:33 PM

we have someone like that at another site I go to...gets on my nerves.<br><br>

Re: Hi. - 08/29/02 05:35 PM

It's not that he's rude or anything... he just bugs everyone because he's like that one person in every office that everyone tries to avoid... you know the type!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Hi. - 08/29/02 05:37 PM

Heh heh. Beg me...<br><br>