Posted by: iRock

Re: Sheep..we are surrounded! - 02/08/04 01:08 PM

Methinks there are some wolves around, too.<br><br>
Posted by: lislaz

Re: Sheep..we are surrounded! - 02/08/04 01:15 PM

Ya think???<br><br> :o/<br><br>
Posted by: Michael

Re: Sheep..we are surrounded! - 02/08/04 02:03 PM

Harmlessly passing your time in the grassland away;<br>Only dimly aware of a certain unease in the air.<br>You better watch out,<br>There may be dogs about<br>I’ve looked over jordan, and I have seen<br>Things are not what they seem.<br><br><br>
Posted by: Celandine

Re: Sheep..we are surrounded! - 02/08/04 02:27 PM

Right on Cue! <br><br><br><EMBED SRC="http://www4.zvuki.ru/2/3294/mp3/2.mp3", WIDTH=200, HEIGHT=15 CONTROLLER=TRUE AUTOPLAY=FALSE> <br><br><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green>
Posted by: Boothby4

Re: Sheep..we are surrounded! - 02/08/04 02:32 PM

It's not playing??<br><br><br><br>

Re: Sheep..we are surrounded! - 02/08/04 02:36 PM

Hey Lisa<br><br><br>

Re: Sheep..we are surrounded! - 02/08/04 02:41 PM

And here<br><br><br>

Re: Sheep..we are surrounded! - 02/08/04 02:45 PM

<br><br><br>

Re: Sheep..we are surrounded! - 02/08/04 02:45 PM

hahahahaha! <br><br>Maybe I can send Waleed there instead and he can get his lamb chop fix.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Sheep..we are surrounded! - 02/08/04 02:46 PM

Funny, It's playing here<br><br>I posted it using the best infomation, that I believed was acrette, at the time<br>I posted it using the best infomation, that I believed was acrette, at the time<br>I posted it using the best infomation, that I believed was acrette, at the time<br>I posted it using the best infomation, that I believed was acrette, at the time<br>I posted it using the best infomation, that I believed was acrette, at the time<br>I posted it using the best infomation, that I believed was acrette, at the time<br>I posted it using the best infomation, that I believed was acrette, at the time<br>I posted it using the best infomation, that I believed was acrette, at the time<br>I posted it using the best infomation, that I believed was acrette, at the time<br>I posted it using the best infomation, that I believed was acrette, at the time<br>I posted it using the best infomation, that I believed was acrette, at the time<br>I posted it using the best infomation, that I believed was acrette, at the time<br>I posted it using the best infomation, that I believed was acrette, at the time<br>I posted it using the best infomation, that I believed was acrette, at the time<br>I posted it using the best infomation, that I believed was acrette, at the time<br>I posted it using the best infomation, that I believed was acrette, at the time<br>I posted it using the best infomation, that I believed was acrette, at the time<br><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green>

Re: Sheep..we are surrounded! - 02/08/04 02:47 PM

Run away!<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>

Re: Sheep..we are surrounded! - 02/08/04 02:47 PM

hey. I just post 'em, I don't shear 'em.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Sheep..we are surrounded! - 02/08/04 02:51 PM

now it's working<br><br><br><br>

Re: Sheep..we are surrounded! - 02/08/04 02:54 PM

..and it runs in an exceptionally graceful way<br><br>

Re: Sheep..we are surrounded! - 02/08/04 02:57 PM

Shear & shear alike <br><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green>

Re: Sheep..we are surrounded! - 02/08/04 02:59 PM

HAAAAAAAA! (ala ALF)<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: bird

Re: Sheep..we are surrounded! - 02/08/04 03:15 PM

Always <br><br><br>

Re: Sheep..we are surrounded! - 02/08/04 03:16 PM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's hilarious!!<br><br>

Re: Sheep..we are surrounded! - 02/08/04 03:19 PM

What Lisa said!!<br><br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Sheep..we are surrounded! - 02/08/04 03:20 PM

Bravo! LOL<br><br> <blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>"I'm not saying that Macs and Linux boxes are no work, but the work, it seems to me, is focused on the solution at hand, rather than the problem of the moment," — Frank Steele<p><hr></blockquote><p>
Posted by: six_of_one

ROFL!!! - 02/08/04 03:20 PM

Oh that is just too funny!<br><br>=D<br><br>***matt<br><br>Turn up the signal, wipe out the noise ...

Re: Sheep..we are surrounded! - 02/08/04 03:37 PM

<br><br>

Re: Sheep..we are surrounded! - 02/08/04 05:51 PM

<br><br><br>

Re: Sheep..we are surrounded! - 02/08/04 06:08 PM

That picture ran in our paper and we got a kick out of it. My favorite part - the little guy with the hamburger to the right in the back.<br><br>

Re: Sheep..we are surrounded! - 02/08/04 06:17 PM

Yeah! What's up with that face? It's a great picture. I never stop feeling sorry for those shorn sheep.<br><br>

Re: Sheep..we are surrounded! - 02/08/04 06:21 PM

yup me to.........every time I pull that wool sweater over my head!<br><br><br>

Re: Sheep..we are surrounded! - 02/08/04 06:47 PM

Isn't it just a haircut? They may be thinking, "Ahh that feels good".<br><br>

Re: Sheep..we are surrounded! - 02/08/04 06:53 PM

Uh...I don't think that's a very happy sheep face!<br><br>
Posted by: TreeBeard

Re: Sheep..we are surrounded! - 02/08/04 06:57 PM

well it could be getting mulsed..<br> that's something to not be happy about.<br>http://www.caringconsumer.com/c/26.html<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Sheep..we are surrounded! - 02/08/04 07:03 PM

Uh...I don't think that's a very happy sheep face!<br><br>Its the "My God" My God" face, sure shes happy.<br>But theres no sheep here so I am guessing<br><br>

Re: Sheep..we are surrounded! - 02/08/04 07:07 PM

Oh those poor things. The one pictured is at a fair and hopefully is not so automated that it is as brutal. They are mostly for 4H kids so are almost pets. I am glad I can't wear wool.<br><br>

Re: Sheep..we are surrounded! - 02/08/04 07:30 PM

Actually sheep do suffer from being shorn since their skin is immediately subject to UV levels that it no longer has protection against.<br>I am all for educating the kiddies about nature and about farming but I also feel that we should always try to make our education as truthful as is possible. For what is the point otherwise? Children taught the truth may well work out better ways to be farmers and more humane ways to practice animal husbandry.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Sheep..we are surrounded! - 02/08/04 07:57 PM

There you go again talking truths.<br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Children taught the truth may well work out better ways to be farmers and more humane ways to practice animal husbandry.<p><hr></blockquote><p>What does that mean? Every time you use the word truth I have to stop and think: which truth is that?<br><br>What does it mean to teach someone the truth?<br><br> <blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>"I'm not saying that Macs and Linux boxes are no work, but the work, it seems to me, is focused on the solution at hand, rather than the problem of the moment," — Frank Steele<p><hr></blockquote><p>

Re: Sheep..we are surrounded! - 02/08/04 08:20 PM

quite simply; do not leave anything out. nor attempt to cover anything up.<br><br>why do you have such a problem with truth and me using the word?<br><br><br><br>

Re: Sheep..we are surrounded! - 02/08/04 08:23 PM

because I am a student of the truth.<br><br> <blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>"I'm not saying that Macs and Linux boxes are no work, but the work, it seems to me, is focused on the solution at hand, rather than the problem of the moment," — Frank Steele<p><hr></blockquote><p>

Re: Sheep..we are surrounded! - 02/08/04 08:24 PM

aha.<br>well maybe we can teach other more than the truth of Enya's inner beauty emnating through her skin<br><br><br><br>