Leif Erikson

Posted by: cherry

Leif Erikson - 02/04/04 09:14 AM

<br><embed src="http://www.niksula.cs.hut.fi/~jumvirta/musa/Interpol - Turn on the Bright Lights/11. Leif Erikson.mp3" width=320 height=25 controller=true autoplay=false type="video/quicktime"><br>Artist: Interpol <br>Song Title: Leif Erikson <br>Album: Turn On The Bright Lights<br> _________________________________<br><br> She says it helps with the lights out<br>Her rabid glow is like braille to the night.<br>She swears I'm a slave to the details<br>But if your life is such a big joke, why should I care?<br><br>The clock is set for nine but you know you're gonna make it eight.<br>So that you two can take some time,<br>teach each other to reciprocate.<br><br>She feels that my sentimental side should be held with kid gloves<br>But she doesn't know that I left my urge in the icebox<br>She swears I'm just prey to the female,<br>Well then hook me up and throw me,<br>baby cakes, cuz I like to get hooked.<br><br>The clock is set for nine but you know you're gonna make it eight.<br>All the people that you've loved<br>they're all bound to leave some keepsakes.<br>I've been swinging all the time,<br>think it's time I learn your way.<br>I picture you and me together in the jungle it would be ok.<br><br>I'll bring you when my lifeboat sails through the night<br>That is supposing that you don't sleep tonight<br><br>It's like learning a new a language<br>Helps me catch up on my mime<br>If you don't bring up those lonely parts<br>This could be a good time<br>It's like learning a new language<br><br>You come here to me<br>We'll collect those lonely parts and set them down<br>You come here to me<br><br>She says brief things, her love's a pony<br>My love's subliminal<br><br>She says brief things, her love's a pony<br>My love's subliminal <br> _________________________________<br><br>This song makes me lock the door so nobody will catch me dancing in my bedroom…<br><br>