Hi Stan. :-)

Posted by: MachOne

Hi Stan. :-) - 08/19/02 02:16 AM

.<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Hi MachOne - 08/20/02 08:41 AM

!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Hi YoYo52 - 08/20/02 09:45 AM

*<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>
Posted by: Mississauga

Hi MacGizmo! - 08/20/02 11:25 AM

?<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>
Posted by: margadagio

Hi Mississauga - 08/20/02 12:04 PM

<br>^<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>

Re: Hi Alec! - 08/20/02 03:42 PM

><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Hi Marg - 08/20/02 03:42 PM

%<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Hi Stan. :-) - 08/20/02 04:26 PM

Friendliest thread award on the way!<br><br>Hi MachOne, yoyo52 and margadagio. Didn't mean to leave you out. Oh... and, of course, Stan!<br><br>Hope you all had as good a day as I did! And if not, maybe tomorrow!!!<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Hi Stan. :-) - 08/20/02 05:26 PM

Night John Boy, Night Granpa, Night Stan, Night Mach One, Night Yoyo, Night MacGizmo, Night Mississauga, Night Marg, Night Mary Ellen, Night Pa...<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>Order line-<br>"How much stuff comes on a computer, because I知 trying to get one of all of 'em."
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Hi Stan. :-) - 08/20/02 06:07 PM

dang..the apple doesn't show up..<br><br><):-)

Hey youze guys - 08/21/02 01:15 AM

...stop hi-jacking my suck-up threads.<br><br>(Sheesh, a guy can't grease up to the moderator to score a flash new title these days without somebody or other muscling in. Hmmmf...)<br><br>Oh, all right then, Hi MacGizmo, Hi Margadagio, Hi Mississauga, Hi Yoyo52, Hi OSXaddict, Hi iRock, Hi MachOne, Hi errrr...oh, that's me. Dang!<br><br><br><br>Hey, the rotten swine never even replied. What's going on there? I smile nicely and say g'day and what happens? Zip, that's what happens. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Last time I try being friendly to lurking moderators.<br><br>*Slams door and stomps off in a huff...*<br><br>

Re: Hey youze guys - 08/21/02 02:57 AM

Stan hasn't posted in a long time except once in the Suggestions forum. Misha is MIA. I guess they are both busy doing stuff on that new site MacMinute bought...what was it again?<br><br>

Re: Hey youze guys - 08/21/02 08:52 AM

Padding again, are we, MachOne? I would never do such a thing! <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Padding? - 08/22/02 04:44 AM

What padding? That's as deep as it gets with my posts. Cripes, for me that was practically a soliloquy.<br><br>But hark. Yet now I must away, for that tawdry mistress of the night, sleep, doth await and it be to her ample bosom that I must flee. Good night my Lords and Ladies and thy company will doubtless pleasure me anew on some other fortuitous encounter.<br><br>

Re: Padding? - 08/22/02 08:19 AM

Tawdry? Tawdry? Where do I sign up? <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Hey youze guys - 08/22/02 10:58 AM

Hi Mach!<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Hi YoYo - 08/22/02 10:59 AM

...again!<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Hi iRock - 08/22/02 10:59 AM

Nice to see you!<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Hi OSXaddict - 08/22/02 11:00 AM

waz up!<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Yo Giz... - 08/22/02 01:02 PM

How the heck are ya?<br><br>

Re: Hi iRock - 08/22/02 05:25 PM

So you are the peeping tom. No wait that is poultry. The peeking tom. And you have the nerve to give Alec a bad time for the phone calls! Glad to see you too and thanks for not running, screaming and tearing your eyes out.<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>Order line-<br>"How much stuff comes on a computer, because I知 trying to get one of all of 'em."

Re: Hi iRock - 08/23/02 09:18 AM

**Snicker** Cmon iRock... you know I love ya baby! <br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re:Re:Re:Hi iRock - 08/23/02 10:57 PM

Oh you! You say you love me but I think it's my PowerMac. <br>Men, jeez! Always thinkin' with your CPU. <br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>Order line-<br>"How much stuff comes on a computer, because I知 trying to get one of all of 'em."

Re:Re:Re:Hi iRock - 08/24/02 05:08 AM

I believe he was thinking with his RAM. We all know how fleeting THAT can be!<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re:Re:Re:Hi iRock - 08/24/02 09:07 AM

OK I'm stopping right now before I start making some kind of RAM joke about 'size matters'!<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>Order line-<br>"How much stuff comes on a computer, because I知 trying to get one of all of 'em."

Re:Re:Re:Hi iRock - 08/24/02 09:12 AM

And Stan still hasn't posted anything..hmmm..<br><br><br><br>

Re:Re:Re:Hi iRock - 08/24/02 09:27 AM

The way this thread is degenerating I must say I can't really blame him. We whom are easily amused enjoy it though.<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>Order line-<br>"How much stuff comes on a computer, because I知 trying to get one of all of 'em."

Re:Re:Re:Hi iRock - 08/24/02 09:52 AM

Yeah, it doesn't seem to take much to amuse us anymore! <br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re:Re:Re:Hi iRock - 08/24/02 11:49 AM

I blame it on the ozone layer.<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Attention please time warp... - 08/24/02 12:06 PM

in progress. Would that be like Commander Cody's "Lost In The Ozone"?<br>Back to the present.<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>Order line-<br>"How much stuff comes on a computer, because I知 trying to get one of all of 'em."

Re:Re:Re:Hi iRock - 08/25/02 09:26 PM

I blamed it on bad mexican food! <br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Hi Stan. :-) - 08/29/02 08:51 AM

Wow... Stan still hasn't said hello.... he must be on vacation - or a drinking binge! <br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Hi Stan. :-) - 08/29/02 09:16 AM

You mean there's a difference between the two? <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Hi Stan. :-) - 08/29/02 11:42 AM

Maybe Stan is too busy with that "work" thing to bother with the likes of us. LOL<br><br><br><br>

Re: Hi Stan. :-) - 08/29/02 12:17 PM

Work is overrated as a means of earning money!<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Hi Stan. :-) - 08/29/02 12:27 PM

Working sucks!<br><br><br><br>

Re: Hi Stan. :-) - 08/29/02 12:34 PM

heheheh... she said "sucks"... hehehehe!<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: Hi Stan. :-) - 08/29/02 12:54 PM

i agree!<br><br>

Re: Hi Stan. :-) - 08/29/02 01:36 PM

you would! <br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Hi Stan. :-) - 08/29/02 02:18 PM

What was that other site they just bought? And where is Misha?<br><br>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: Hi Stan. :-) - 08/29/02 02:35 PM

True <br><br>

Re: Hi Stan. :-) - 08/29/02 03:34 PM

Who are we talking about? Who bought what?<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Hi Stan. :-) - 08/29/02 03:46 PM

Well..a few weeks ago MacMinute bought another site..a mac news site I think.<br><br>

Re: Hi Stan. :-) - 08/29/02 04:29 PM

macnews.com... I forgot about that.<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>
Posted by: carp

Re: Hi Stan. :-) - 08/29/02 04:36 PM

Interesting I thought this was a news site. So whats the point?<br>Maybe they got tired of the forum parts??<br><br>

Re: Hi Stan. :-) - 08/29/02 04:37 PM

nah... just buyin out the competition I guess. <br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>
Posted by: StanFlack

Re: Hi Stan. :-) - 09/11/02 05:23 AM

Well, well, well...<br><br>How the heck have you all been? <br><br>Sorry for the delay guys -- I know I haven't spent much time in here. Just been real busy with MacMinute lately. Lots of new things you can look forward to real soon! <br><br>I promise though, to spend a LOT more time in here.<br><br>Cheers,<br><br>Stan

Re: Hi Stan. :-) - 09/11/02 07:42 AM

hehehe... we thought you quit or something!!! I'm looking forward to the new additions/changes... but, uh, what are they? Cmon, you can tell us!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Hi Stan. :-) - 09/11/02 08:09 AM

Now that would be telling, wouldn't it?<br><br>Cheers,<br><br>Stan

Re: Hi Stan. :-) - 09/11/02 08:23 AM

Um... exactly!!!! Cmon, we're a small group, we promise not to tell anyone else! Please!!!!! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Hi Stan. :-) - 09/11/02 08:29 AM

Well, let me just say then that there have been several features you guys have been looking for for quite some time. We are nearly finished getting them to you. Stay tuned... <br><br>Cheers,<br><br>Stan