"go suck an egg"

Posted by: cherry

"go suck an egg" - 01/29/04 11:53 AM

Does anyone know where that expression comes from? <br>A coworker and I are trying to figure it out.<br>yeah, it's a slow day. <br><br>
Posted by: djstefan

Re: "go suck an egg" - 01/29/04 12:02 PM

go suck an egg and you'll see! <br><br>_________________________________________<br>http://www.geocities.com/djstefan/bush.gif
Posted by: Morom

Re: "go suck an egg" - 01/29/04 12:10 PM

That term may also be where "egg on the face" comes from as well....<br><br>----<br>A computer without a Microsoft operating system is like a dog without bricks tied to its head.

Re: "go suck an egg" - 01/29/04 12:22 PM

What about the flan in the face*?<br><br>*Radiohead Wolf at the Door<br><br>
Posted by: Lori

Re: "go suck an egg" - 01/29/04 12:31 PM

these people here aren't sure either<br><br><br><br>My Stuff

Re: "go suck an egg" - 01/29/04 12:49 PM

I saw that after I posted this here. I liked :<br>i always thought "go suck eggs" was an invitation for someone to go away and do something futile.<br> <br> you can suck an egg all day and you won't get the yolk out.<br><br>All of this started when this guy told me to… and followed with "I can't believe I just said that. What does that mean?"<br><br>We're bored, what can I say!<br><br>

Re: "go suck an egg" - 01/29/04 12:54 PM

Now I just want to know what …"sweet [something something something] on a Ritz cracker" means!<br><br>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: "go suck an egg" - 01/29/04 12:57 PM

Hey, that's deleted...and let us never speak of it again. <br><br>

Re: "go suck an egg" - 01/29/04 12:59 PM

Oh, please say it again! I read that then I had to go to a meeting and I forgot how it went.<br><br>Also, what does that mean???<br><br>