Roll call.

Posted by: MachOne

Roll call. - 08/11/02 01:56 PM

I'd find it interesting to know just how many MM folk actually check in for a look-see on any given day. So, to that end, this is me sticking my hand up to be counted. Anyone else?<br><br>
Posted by: Trog

Re: Roll call. - 08/11/02 02:39 PM

Well, I'm new here so I may not count, but lately I have been spending WAY too much time reading these forums <br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Roll call. - 08/11/02 02:44 PM

(raises hand) Present!<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>Order line-<br>"How much stuff comes on a computer, because I’m trying to get one of all of 'em."
Posted by: Trog

Re: Roll call. - 08/11/02 02:45 PM

Whoa! Never mind, I just became a "journeyman"!<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Roll call. - 08/11/02 03:10 PM

I'm here... but don't tell my wife!<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>
Posted by: steveg

Re: Roll call. - 08/11/02 04:08 PM

Present, Mr. One, sir. I have a tardy note from the veterinarian. He was attempting — unsuccessfully, I'm afraid — to retrieve my homework from my dogs stomach.<br><br>There, killed two birds with one stone! <br><br>

Re: Roll call. - 08/11/02 04:19 PM

He he he he he he....<br><br>

Re: Roll call. - 08/11/02 04:22 PM

Just hide the MM page behind some smut site and command-tab MM back into the foreground once she's left the vicinity. <br><br>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: Roll call. - 08/11/02 04:46 PM

I think I'm here. <br><br><br><br>

Glad you could make it. - 08/11/02 05:06 PM

So far, just the hard core have shown up. And somewhere in North America, it's past 8pm. They'd better all have notes from Steve's veterinarian if they get here late. <br><br>

Re: Roll call. - 08/11/02 05:09 PM

Only a gazillion posts to go before "Extra-ultra Senior" status. Keep up the good work. <br><br>
Posted by: Mississauga

Re: Roll call. - 08/11/02 05:22 PM

<br>Here, SIR!<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>
Posted by: TreeBeard

Re: Roll call. - 08/11/02 05:54 PM

was a journeyman about a month after this place started.<br><br>=============================================================<br>| "Behold the Turtle, he maketh no progress ==== until he sticketh out his neck." |<br>=============================================================

Re: Roll call. - 08/11/02 06:17 PM

At ease. Well done that man. Fall out, corporal.<br><br>

Re: Roll call. - 08/11/02 06:39 PM

G'day treeBeard. Did ya catch the All Blacks versus the 'Boks game on Sunday morning? Could be tricky for the Wallabies to grab the Tri-Nations now.<br><br>Still, wouldn't rule them out. They're a great team.<br><br>

Re: Glad you could make it. - 08/11/02 06:39 PM

I'm here quite a bit. I just prefer to lurk. I get all talked out elsewhere and need a place to put up my feet and rest.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: watcher

Re: Roll call. - 08/11/02 07:19 PM

seen on a toilet wall in Auckland;<br> "Aussies Sux!"<br>seen the amended writings next day<br>Aussies Sux!<br>New Zealand Null!<br><br>
Posted by: TreeBeard

Re: Roll call. - 08/11/02 07:38 PM

cheeky bugger!, watcher. Watch out,.. those Kiwi's have high IQ's .. well, high enough to work that one out anyway.<br><br> {Welcome to the TV shows category<br>... How did you go? You can still be a part of the biggest IQ test ever held in Australia,<br>take the test here. ... Who Wants to be a Millionaire: Monday 8.30pm ... }<br><br>Yes [color:red]MachOne</font color=red> I believe it will be tough for them and we all do so love a good tight tussle, it will make for a good reason to get a couple of slabs of Coopers, in for the match.<br><br>=============================================================<br>| "Behold the Turtle, he maketh no progress ==== until he sticketh out his neck." |<br>=============================================================

Re: Roll call. - 08/11/02 08:57 PM

Jeez...how many Aussies hang out here anyway? <br><br>Yep, it should be a helluva stoush. Hopefully the fat spectators will leave the ref alone on this one. Noticed that that SA bloke got a couple of taps on the noggin for his trouble. I imagine he'd have been stretchered off if it had happened during a Wallabies/'Boks game. <br><br>
Posted by: NotTheOnly1

Yo! - 08/11/02 10:15 PM

:-)<br><br>Do you rhumba? Excellent! Now pick a rhumba and sit down.. GM
Posted by: Entish

Re: Roll call. - 08/11/02 11:14 PM

strangely enough, that Ref carried my name.<br><br>
Posted by: iraszl

Re: Roll call. - 08/11/02 11:43 PM

Present.<br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Once Every Few Days - 08/12/02 07:30 AM

These forums aren't so active as to force me to check in every day. I set prefs to "one week" and everything seems to work out.<br><br>[color:red]John</font color=red>

Once Every Few Days - 08/12/02 03:14 PM

But you turned up, so all is well. Good to see you JL.<br><br>
Posted by: Lori

Re: Roll call. - 08/12/02 08:29 PM

I'm here, but I am a day late. but I have an excuse. My brother and his girlfriend have been visiting, and he keeps using my computer to check his portfolio, sports and his email.<br><br>

Re: Roll call. - 08/12/02 08:50 PM

Hi Lori. Excuse accepted. <br><br>

Re: Roll call. - 08/13/02 01:54 AM

I had a wonderful idea. Maybe I should tell your pal rakka-dakka about this place. <br><br><br><br>

Aaaaaaaaagh.... - 08/13/02 02:14 AM

You couldn't be so cruel....<br><br>

Re: Aaaaaaaaagh.... - 08/13/02 02:36 AM

heh heh <br><br>So be nice to me or else.... <br><br><br><br>

Re: Roll call. - 08/13/02 09:41 AM

I will hunt you down!!! Please, please, please don't bring him in here!<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Aaaaaaaaagh.... - 08/13/02 09:41 AM

Oh, by the way...<br><br>Hi. Have a nice day!<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Aaaaaaaaagh.... - 08/13/02 06:29 PM

Im here. I come in every day after work (approx. 6:30pm La, CA time).<br><br>Peace, Late, Skate<br><br>~Steve~

Re: Roll call. - 08/13/02 06:55 PM

Still here, SIR!<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Roll call. - 08/13/02 07:19 PM

Oh bummer... I didn't know we had to stick around for a second roll call! <br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Roll call. - 08/13/02 07:31 PM

Are we supposed to do this everyday?<br><br><br><br>

Re: Roll call. - 08/13/02 08:10 PM

I didn't get the memo... did you get the memo? Did anybody get a freakin memo about this???<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Roll call. - 08/13/02 08:12 PM

I did!<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Roll call. - 08/13/02 08:13 PM

Could you please ask your people to forward a copy to my people, please! I haven't left this thread since last week cause I'm afraid Mach might call my name and I won't be here to answer.<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

LOL!!! - 08/13/02 08:17 PM

I was WONDERING where you were... and here you were all the time!<br><br>I'll have my people call your people... maybe we can do lunch? Or at least our people can! <br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

At ease... - 08/13/02 10:16 PM

No, I won't be taking roll-call every day. However, there will be spot checks of beds and foot-lockers, so you have been warned. Now, MM folk, fall out!<br><br>Nice to see all you good people still front up for a MM natter. Well done, those troops. <br><br>
Posted by: MacGuru

Re: At ease... - 08/14/02 12:00 AM

I would have answered but I have been cut off from the net for a week frown.<br><br>Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.<br>-- Immanuel Kant, "Critique of Pure Reason

Re: At ease... - 08/14/02 12:29 AM

Hey, at least you showed up eventually. There's a few who haven't. Their names have been noted. <br><br>

Re: At ease... - 08/14/02 05:30 AM

Tardy. I check in now about once a week, but I still come here. I already did my laps.<br><br>
Posted by: TimL

Re: Roll call. - 08/14/02 08:56 AM

I'm here.<br><br>Oh wait, no I'm not.<br><br>

Not here - 08/14/02 02:36 PM

I'm just a figment of your imagination.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Bill

Re: Roll call. - 08/14/02 04:47 PM

Right here, still lurking, about twice a week.<br><br>
Posted by: sean

Re: Roll call. - 08/14/02 06:16 PM

here daily...just back from a minnesota fishing trip.<br><br>[color:blue] -sean</font color=blue>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Roll call. - 08/15/02 08:53 PM

Just back from the Jersey Shore (that's New Jersey, not Jersey as in the Isle of, where I've never been but would like to visit because I've read practically all of Gerald Durrell's books and love them), so [color:red]very</font color=red> late but here.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: johnengler

Re: Roll call. - 08/15/02 10:20 PM

welcome back to both of you....<br><br>"In the old days, you'd finish a day's work and announce, 'I'm done.' Nobody ever does that now. There's never enough time." -- Elliott Masie

Re: Roll call. - 08/16/02 12:00 AM

I'm here…WHAT? still a damn newb? <br><br>stop that vesch before I viddy over and smash you something horrorshow

Re: Roll call. - 08/16/02 12:53 PM

What?<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Roll call. - 08/16/02 01:04 PM

Around here, you're a newbie till Stan says you're not <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Roll call. - 08/16/02 03:34 PM

And your an Executive Member! woohoo!<br><br>

Re: Roll call. - 08/16/02 04:28 PM

Well, you know... look how much time he spends getting Stans coffee!!! He probably has an "Executive YoYo Toilet" <br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Roll call. - 08/16/02 04:33 PM

Ah yes, a "seat" in the executive "office"<br><br><br><br>

Re: Roll call. - 08/16/02 07:52 PM

silly stan … utsch! was that assonance or alliteration? again! another a-word! again! I can't stop this assonance/alliteration (I can't remember which is which). …… "and who is who" …… wait a tic…how did Pink Floyd get quoted in my post all of a sudden? I'm going to have to do some headbanging, obviously. <br><br>stop that vesch before I viddy over and smash you something horrorshow

Re: Roll call. - 08/16/02 08:59 PM

Well, now that Moxie's regular, I'll just give up that executive seat <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: mojo_jojo

Re: Roll call. - 08/17/02 04:14 AM

It's been awhile. <br><br>

Re: Roll call. - 08/18/02 01:27 PM

haha! victory is mine suckas!!<br><br>stop that vesch before I viddy over and smash you something horrorshow

Re: Roll call. - 08/18/02 02:51 PM

So what time do you call this, young man?<br><br>You're grounded. And no more internet surfing for you.<br><br><br><br>Welcome back.<br><br>
Posted by: mojo_jojo

Re: Roll call. - 08/18/02 06:05 PM

Sorry dad, I promise I'll call if I'm late again. <br><br>There is one more thing....it's about a small dent on your car....<br><br>

Re: Roll call. - 08/18/02 06:36 PM

Better the car than the Mac <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Roll call. - 08/20/02 09:39 AM

You can say that again!<br><br>Um, no wait... please don't say it again.<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>
Posted by: watcher

Re: Roll call. - 08/20/02 09:58 AM

I do believe your cat is blushing<br><br>

Re: Roll call. - 08/20/02 07:19 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>You can say that again!<br><br>Um, no wait... please don't say it again.<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>Let me say this about that.<br><br>A blast from the past for those who remember the One, the Only, Pres. Richard "I Am Not A Crook" Nixon.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Roll call. - 08/22/02 11:04 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Let me say this about that.<br><p><hr></blockquote><p>You CAN'T say THAT about any of THIS! <br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Roll call. - 09/18/02 02:58 PM

Say what about which?<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Roll call. - 09/18/02 04:22 PM

why did you do this???? <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Roll call. - 09/18/02 05:17 PM

Why did you do this about what???? <br><br>

Re: Roll call. - 09/18/02 07:01 PM

I know what you this?<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Roll call: Part the 2 - 09/18/02 10:10 PM

You what this know I?<br><br>

Re: Roll call: Part the 2 - 09/19/02 07:44 AM

You what? This I know!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"