Lurkers..

Posted by: MacGizmo

Lurkers.. - 08/09/02 02:07 PM

POST SOMETHING DAMNIT!!!!<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/09/02 05:11 PM

Are there a lot of lurkers? I haven't checked "who's online" in awhile...<br><br>
Posted by: Mississauga

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/09/02 05:26 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>I haven't checked "who's online" in awhile...<p><hr></blockquote><p>Anyone care to enlighten me to the purpose of the "who's online" feature? I never could give a rat's patooty "who's online", only what is posted!<br><br>Lurkers are jerkers! <br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/09/02 06:10 PM

It's so that if you notice someone online you can Private Message them I guess.<br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/09/02 09:05 PM

Yup that's what I figure it's for.<br><br>Peace, Late, Skate<br><br>~Steve~
Posted by: margadagio

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/10/02 02:50 AM

The purpose of "who's online" is for nosy folks like me who like to check out user profiles on lurkers. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/10/02 04:44 AM

Good thing I don't lurk cause I don't have anything on my profile!<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/10/02 05:02 AM

Most of the lurkers don't have anything in their profile but every once in a while I run across something interesting. Some folks are just plain too shy to post. I know since I used to be one of those people less than a year ago.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/10/02 06:17 AM

Something.<br><br>There, are you happy now?<br><br>
Posted by: Entish

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/10/02 08:28 AM

call me any name you like .. I will still only post when there is some relevance. I see no point in opening my mouth when nothing needs to be said. I have been here since the first week. I post when I feel like it.<br><br>So many times I have linked to the last seven days scrolled through checked a few and thought ,hmm I think I will go garden .. these topice are either not applicable to my computer skills ie: OS X <br>or the subjects are already well covered.<br>yes I have opinions but they are best kept at home.<br><br>There.. was that saying something?<br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/10/02 09:00 PM

Well, I guess. But you could post something about gardening if that's what interests you.<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/11/02 02:51 AM

in a lurker thread?<br><br>ok well here goes..<br>um I call these "sly lurkers" <br>which is an appropriate name in many more ways than one. <br>If you wish to figure out whattf I mean by that last then you should try a Google search for Caltrops.<br><br>
Posted by: Stumpy1

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/11/02 04:51 AM

O.K., Giz, I give!<br><br>Been an occasional visitor for over a year. I enjoy the news page and forums.<br><br><br><br>[b][color:green]Stumpy</font color=green>[b]
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/11/02 08:23 AM

Is this what you mean? <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/11/02 10:13 AM

Ouch!!! That'll teach 'em!!!<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/11/02 12:15 PM

well yes there was a multi-barb to the post, which did include the fact that Caltrop(s) is the name for a vast array of dangerous pointy things with multiple spikes. Everything from Ninja throwing knives to grenades, similarly thus spiked.<br><br>No doubt that these are all sly lurkers awaiting the doing of violence.. but in reality it was the namesake of Caltrop.. the plant family which is where the idea of multi pointed weapons got both the ideas and the name from.<br><br>Catheads is a common name used around here for them but sly lurkers is apt as they lie in wait for your unsuspecting bare feet, once you find them with your feet, the next inescapable and impromptu position, is on your hands and knees, which by this time are also full of them and all you have left to do is roll over and get them stuck in all over you..Let me tell you that though far less violent appearing.. Caltrops is a particularly vicious plant family. They leave a poison behind after you extract them that will cause a festering wound, which for all the digging with tweezers will not find the thorn which you are absolutely sure just has to be still in there because it hurts like it is..for days and days. Coming off a motorbike and sliding through a patch... First it is hands and arms, then face and torso, then legs.. ow ow! Makes you look like one huge pustule. You must by now, realize why I christened them sly lurkers.<br><br>Caltrop \Cal"trop\, Caltrap \Cal"trap\, n. [OE. calketrappe,<br> calletrappe, caltor (in both senses), fr. AS. collr[ae]ppe,<br> calcetreppe, sort of thistle; cf. F. chaussetrape star<br> thistle, trap, It. calcatreppo, calcatreppolo, star thistle.<br> Perh. from L. calx heel the same word as E. trap. See 1st<br> {Trap}.]<br> 1. (Bot.) A genus of herbaceous plants ({Tribulus}) of the<br> order {Zygophylle[ae]}, having a hard several-celled<br> fruit, armed with stout spines, and resembling the<br> military instrument of the same name. The species grow in<br> warm countries, and are often very annoying to cattle.<br><br> 2. (Mil.) An instrument with four iron points, so disposed<br> that, any three of them being on the ground, the other<br> projects upward. They are scattered on the ground where an<br> enemy's cavalry are to pass, to impede their progress by<br> endangering the horses' feet.<br><br>Common name(s): bindy eye, bindii, bull's head, bullhead, burnut, caltrop, cat head, cat's head, common dubbeltjie, devil's thorn, doublegee, dubbeltjie, goat head, ground bur nut, isiHoho, land caltrop, Maltese cross, Mexican sandbur, puncture vine, puncture weed, rose <br><br>Zygophyllaceae {Tribulus} Caltrop<br>A branching weedy shrub to vine, annual or perennial with world wide distribution in the tropics and sub-tropics, with distincive burr fruit with sharp hard spines. May or may not be introduced to Australia, is now however widely spread and reported from all mainland states of Australia. There are possibly 10 species of tribulus indigenous to Australia, some endemic others with distributions in Asia, SE Asia and the Pacific region.<br>Tribulus terrestris is considered a weed of pasture and agricultural land and is declared a noxious weed in at least some states. Fairly drought tolerant and comes back quickly. Related to syrian rue and seeds reported to contain similar alkaloids, ie; beta-carboline alkaloids such as harmaline, though there is little direct phytochemical studies of Australian species. Some species are suspected of stock poisoning in Australia, though this may be due to fungal breakdown of wet mown foliage than the plant directly producing toxins.<br>Used in Ayurveda, sometimes in combination with Mucuna or cowhage, plant and dried spiny fruit are esteemed as cooloing, demulcent, diuretic, tonic and aphrodisiac. Stems are considered astringent. It's action on the mucous membrane of the urinary tract closely resembles that of Buchu and UvaUrsi flowers. The plant which was also known to the Greek physicians is used in Sth Europe as an aperient and diuretic. One native species Tribulus cistoides was reportedly used by Aborigenes for toothache by chewing the plant and holding it next to the tooth.<br><br>Tribulus species reported from Australia<br><br>Tribulus <br>astrocarpus <br>cistoides <br>eichlerianus <br>hystrix <br>leptophyllus <br>micrococcus <br>minutus <br>occidentalis <br>ranunculiformis <br>terrestris <br>http://pi.cdfa.ca.gov/weedinfo/TRIBULUS2.html<br><br><br>oh and by the way MacGizmo.. are you getting your moneys worth?<br>or would you rather I went back to lurking?<br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/11/02 01:34 PM

My gosh, Entish that is a nasty picture. Take it from someone who has to brush seeds out of 2 little wire haired terriers I am glad we do not have them around here. I got my money's worth.<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>Order line-<br>"How much stuff comes on a computer, because I知 trying to get one of all of 'em."

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/11/02 03:09 PM

On second thought... go back to lurking... LOL!<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>
Posted by: TreeBeard

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/11/02 05:44 PM

From the way I read it, Entish has shown that the major species probably came from Morocco and landed in Australia, where it possibly diversified after it naturalized and that the plant family is now found in many parts of the world including the drier areas of the US.<br><br>Best not to get an Ent animated as they tend to go on...and on...and on... He may start talking about the Red back spider and start telling you that it came from the US to Australia(black widow) and that it has most Aussies scared ****less about using the little outhouse. Since the Red Back prefers dark moist places.<br><br>Why the Aussies even wrote a song about it, that went;.. "there was a Red-Back on the toilet seat when I went there last night...I didn't see her in the dark but boy I felt her bite..."<br><br>=============================================================<br>| "Behold the Turtle, he maketh no progress ==== until he sticketh out his neck." |<br>=============================================================

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/12/02 12:18 PM

The human head weighs 10 pounds.<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/12/02 04:33 PM

Pearls melt in vinegar.<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/12/02 08:44 PM

oil and water don't mix...<br><br>yellow snow is not pure.<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>
Posted by: MachOne

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/12/02 08:51 PM

Steam-rollers don't actually roll steam?<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/13/02 09:40 AM

Blood is thicker than water... but so is cooking oil... so what's the point in the comparison? <br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/13/02 06:30 PM

(Off of the ?subject?):<br><br>The average person eats like 3 roaches, 5 spiders, and like 12 ants. in HIS SLEEP!<br><br>Peace, Late, Skate<br><br>~Steve~

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/13/02 06:53 PM

Every 14 minutes, a New Yorker is involved in an auto vs pedestrian traffic accident. And he's getting very tired of it.<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/13/02 06:58 PM

Hummingbirds can't walk.<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/13/02 07:20 PM

Most other birds can't hum!<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/15/02 09:18 AM

There are no rivers in Saudi Arabia.<br><br>- unless one counts the "rivers of oil"<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/15/02 06:16 PM

Hopefully, there are no Saudi Arabians in my motor oil! <br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/15/02 06:34 PM

Non-dairy creamer is flammable.<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>
Posted by: johnengler

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/15/02 10:20 PM

what the heck are you guys talking about?<br><br>"In the old days, you'd finish a day's work and announce, 'I'm done.' Nobody ever does that now. There's never enough time." -- Elliott Masie

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/15/02 10:45 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>what the heck are you guys talking about?<br><p><hr></blockquote><p><br>You mean there's a subject?<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/16/02 02:03 AM

Butterflies contain no butter.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/16/02 06:19 AM

Due to gravitational effects, you weigh slightly less when the moon is directly overhead.<br><br>we're insane!<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/16/02 09:33 AM

and thats why the flies don't get stuck in it.<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/16/02 12:57 PM

Butter can't fly!<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/16/02 01:02 PM

I've seen a house fly (apologies to Dumbo)<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/16/02 02:06 PM

A butter is someone who shows off their butt? <br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/16/02 02:31 PM

Only abutters use butter, but if it's bitter butter, they use it for batter.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/16/02 04:20 PM

I hate seeing a fly in a house!<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/16/02 04:21 PM

You mean Alec?<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/16/02 04:31 PM

There is more than 1?<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/16/02 09:00 PM

You're tempting me now, margadagio, but I'll resist.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/18/02 04:31 PM

Fireflies are colder than the devil's soul.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/18/02 05:36 PM

You're tempting me again! <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/18/02 08:19 PM

Termites eat wood twice as fast when listening to heavy metal music.<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/19/02 05:42 AM

You know you're old when you consider ANY music from 1980 -2002 to be "new" music. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/20/02 09:41 AM

So do hookers! <br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>
Posted by: watcher

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/20/02 09:55 AM

hookers get time to eat when heavy metal's banging away?<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/20/02 11:26 AM

wood.<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>
Posted by: Trog

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/20/02 12:05 PM

Just what kind of thread is this!??<br><br>
Posted by: Swatcat

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/20/02 01:35 PM

Snails don't pace<br><br>This could be da place

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/20/02 02:55 PM

Dogstooth can't bite you.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/20/02 03:43 PM

Neither can a toothless dog!<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/20/02 03:47 PM

You can't milk a milk snake<br><br>This could be da place

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/20/02 04:29 PM

It's rumored that sucking on a copper penny will cause a breath-alyzer to read 0.<br><br>This coming New Year's I'm gonna chew a few quarters... just to be safe! <br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Before you do - 08/20/02 04:56 PM

http://homepage.mac.com/mississauga/<br><br>This could be da place

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/20/02 05:54 PM

Did you know?...It was discovered on a space mission that a frog can throw up. The frog throws up its stomach first, so the stomach is dangling out of its mouth. Then the frog uses its forearms to dig out all of the stomach's contents and then swallows the stomach back down again.<br><br>Did you know?...The people who make school kitchens, also make electric chairs.<br><br>Did you know?...The female preying mantis devours her partner while they're mating or she might rip his head off before because he cannot 'perform' with his head is attached to his body. <br><br>Did you know?...In New Zealand, there are four sheep to every man, woman and child. (Mach One insert joke here)<br><br>Did you know?...This is why I hate Barbie. If she was of real life size, this is what her portions would be-<br>Height: 7ft 2 inches (average woman: 5ft 5in)<br>Neck: Half the size of a normal human female which would make it very unable to support the weight of her head.<br>Boobs: 39 inches (or approximately an FF cup)<br>Waist: 18 inches (which is only possible if you remove 2 ribs and carry both kidneys around in a bag)<br>Hips: 33 inches<br>Shoe Size: 5<br>Also Ken and Barbie are brother and sister!<br><br>Did you know?...Some ribbon worms will eat themselves if they can't find any food. <br><br>Did you know?...An average western sh!t contains more vitamins and goodness than what an average third-world child eats in a week from food.<br><br>Did you know?...Did you know that penguins can jump six feet in the air.<br><br>Did you know?...Coca-Cola was originally green.<br><br>Did you know?... Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.<br><br><br><br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>Order line-<br>"How much stuff comes on a computer, because I知 trying to get one of all of 'em."

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/20/02 06:19 PM

dragonflies eat their body weight in mosquitos every day!<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/21/02 01:56 AM

Did you know that more than 90% of all scientists who ever lived, are alive right now?<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/21/02 09:11 AM

Did you know that over 90% of humans who've ever lived have had an IQ deficit?<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/21/02 07:29 PM

C'mon, I would love to see a human barbie if she wasn't so damn tall! I like the other dimensions but at 7 ft, I think Shaq is more suited for her. <br><br>stop that vesch before I viddy over and smash you something horrorshow

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/21/02 09:02 PM

Did you mean Shaq or shag?<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>Order line-<br>"How much stuff comes on a computer, because I知 trying to get one of all of 'em."

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/22/02 11:01 AM

perhaps shag Shaq?<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/22/02 11:17 AM

For my tastes, Shaq is not very shagalicious. But whatever turns you on <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/22/02 05:19 PM

For my tastes, Shaq is not very shagalicious. But whatever turns you on<br>Not my taste that's why there was an 'or' can't have both.(unless you're Mrs. Shaq)<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>Order line-<br>"How much stuff comes on a computer, because I知 trying to get one of all of 'em."

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/22/02 06:23 PM

I saw your "or", but I put my oar into MacGizmo's post.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by yoyo52 on 08/22/02 09:24 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/23/02 09:20 AM

I'll pass on the big dumb ape! If I wanted anything to do with something that large, it would be a pile of cash!!! Besides, I prefer my wife. <br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/23/02 12:11 PM

Me too--I mean, my wife not yours <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/24/02 10:15 AM

hmmmmmm...... <br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>
Posted by: ChrisN

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/29/02 11:31 AM

Post Something...<br><br>We will post no post before its time.<br><br>Post Cereals<br><br>Post Toasties<br><br>Post Dramatic Mess Sin-Drome<br><br>Post-Al<br><br>Post Man<br><br>Post-Her<br><br>Post Steer E Ur<br><br>Post-Hip-Not-Ick<br><br>Post Me Not<br><br>Post Up<br><br>Post It<br><br>Post No Bills<br><br>Posted: Warning - Silliness Alert<br><br>No more fences, out of posts.<br><br><br>Light-Imagery<br><br>[color:purple] "Nature is painting for us, day after day, pictures of infinite beauty."</font color=purple><br>- - [color:green]James Russell Lowell</font color=green><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/29/02 12:16 PM

hehehe... little late to the game, aren't you Chris?!!! <br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/29/02 12:46 PM

I'm always late and it never stoped me! <br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/29/02 01:36 PM

heh! Better late than early, I always say!<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/29/02 02:29 PM

Better than hearing "I'm late" from your girlfriend! <br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/29/02 02:32 PM

Especially if you're married. <br><br>Good thing homey don't play that.<br><br><br>Light-Imagery<br><br>[color:purple] "Nature is painting for us, day after day, pictures of infinite beauty."</font color=purple><br>- - [color:green]James Russell Lowell</font color=green><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/29/02 02:32 PM

That's oh so true! <br><br>
Posted by: Mike

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/29/02 02:34 PM

Dammit! There....I posted<br><br>[color:red] Therapy is expensive. Poppin' bubbles is cheap. You choose! </font color=red>
Posted by: KateSorensen

Long threads - 08/29/02 02:39 PM

Wish someone would say a few words over this thread, dig a hole, burry it, and lock it up! Takes too long to get to the bottom to read latest entries.<br><br>I have a DSL connection too!<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 08/29/02 02:42 PM

I'm hiding<br><br>

Re: Long threads - 08/29/02 02:46 PM

<br><br>

Re: Long threads - 08/29/02 02:46 PM

What? it dose?<br><br>

Re: Long threads - 08/29/02 02:47 PM

<br><br>

Re: Long threads - 08/29/02 02:47 PM

I win.... hehe <br><br>

Do you have a brother - 08/29/02 03:11 PM

named rakka dakka?<br><br>

Re: Do you have a brother - 08/29/02 03:18 PM

what?<br><br>

Re: Do you have a brother - 08/29/02 03:20 PM

oh woops, nope i don't. <br><br>
Posted by: carp

This Thread Must Die NOW - 08/29/02 03:21 PM

Just a we bit to long<br><br>

Re: This Thread Must Die NOW - 08/29/02 03:36 PM

While performing her duties as queen, Cleopatra sometimes wore a fake beard.<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: This Thread Must Die NOW - 08/29/02 04:41 PM

One of Queen Victoria's children gave her a bustle for Christmas that played God Save the Queen when she sat down.<br><br>Chris<br><br><br>Light-Imagery<br><br>[color:purple] "Nature is painting for us, day after day, pictures of infinite beauty."</font color=purple><br>- - [color:green]James Russell Lowell</font color=green><br><br><br><br>

Re: This Thread Must Die NOW - 08/29/02 04:44 PM

I couldn't agree more!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: This Thread Must Die NOW - 08/29/02 04:45 PM

I think Greenme1 is trying to get to the top of the poster list in under a month!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Do you have a brother - 08/29/02 06:00 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>named rakka dakka?<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>Cruelty, thy name is . . . . Kate??? <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: This Thread Must Die NOW - 08/29/02 09:41 PM

Is that where the idea of the whoopie cushion was born? <br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: This Thread Must Die NOW - 08/29/02 09:51 PM

Boing!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: This Thread Must Die NOW - 08/29/02 10:00 PM

Touche'<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>Order line-<br>"How much stuff comes on a computer, because I知 trying to get one of all of 'em."

Re: This Thread Must Die NOW - 08/30/02 03:04 AM

hehe..that's funny <br><br>

Re: This Thread Must Die NOW - 08/30/02 06:55 AM

Are you just going through and replying to EVERY thread? <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: This Thread Must Die NOW - 08/30/02 07:14 AM

Is that the pot calling the kettle black? Hehe I'm going to work you guys behave.<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>Order line-<br>"How much stuff comes on a computer, because I知 trying to get one of all of 'em."

Re: This Thread Must Die NOW - 08/30/02 08:24 AM

Hey... I skipped a few!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Foiled! - 08/30/02 09:07 AM

"Cruelty, thy name is . . . . Kate???"<br><br>No. . .Ethel thy name, er my name. . .<br><br>

Re: Foiled! - 08/30/02 09:11 AM

You tell em Kate, er, Ethel!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Foiled! - 08/30/02 11:34 AM

In the 40's, the Bich pen was changed to Bic for fear that Americans would pronounce it 'Bitch.'<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Foiled! - 08/30/02 11:40 AM

Ain't that a bic!<br><br><br><br>Light-Imagery<br><br>[color:purple] "Nature is painting for us, day after day, pictures of infinite beauty."</font color=purple><br>- - [color:green]James Russell Lowell</font color=green><br><br>

Re: Foiled! - 08/30/02 11:54 AM

The Bic stops here!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Foiled! - 08/30/02 12:32 PM

How about Office Max, they have cool pens? <br><br>

Re: Foiled! - 08/30/02 02:18 PM

Oh, stop your biccing! <br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Foiled! - 08/30/02 02:21 PM

Bic-for-tat!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Foiled! - 08/30/02 07:59 PM

Fred, maybe? <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Foiled! - 08/30/02 08:22 PM

ehhh???<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Foiled! - 08/30/02 08:25 PM

<br><br> <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Foiled! - 08/30/02 08:34 PM

Get yer own damn art!!!! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Foiled! - 08/30/02 11:00 PM

<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Foiled! - 08/30/02 11:02 PM

<br><br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Foiled! - 09/04/02 07:38 AM

Men who have unusual first names are more likely to have mental problems than men with conventional names. Women don't seem to have this problem.<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Foiled! - 09/04/02 08:57 AM

Say the man with a Crab icon.... <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Foiled! - 09/07/02 10:26 AM

Have we pretty much heard from everyone now?<br><br>Are there any other lurkers who haven't sounded-off yet?<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Foiled! - 09/07/02 11:33 AM

Maybe there's some lurking by lurkers who like to lurk?<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Foiled! - 09/07/02 11:44 AM

I feel like i have been lurking too much so hello.... <br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by greenme1 on 09/07/02 02:46 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: Foiled! - 09/07/02 11:55 AM

Did you know that there are 606 some registered users here at MM, and 672 views (i think) but only 100+ replies!? I think we have some lurkers here! <br><br>

Re: Foiled! - 09/07/02 03:37 PM

[censored], but hey, I can't help being a dork, can I?<br><br>stop that vesch before I viddy over and smash you something horrorshow

Re: Foiled! - 09/07/02 03:42 PM

625 Registered Users<br><br>272 Users who have never made a single post<br>109 Users with only 1 post<br>43 Users with only 2 posts<br>28 Users with only 3 posts<br>109 Users with 50 or less posts<br><br>Out of the 625 users, only about 20 are even <br>remotely active on the boards.<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Foiled! - 09/07/02 03:43 PM

[censored]... so please continue to do so!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Foiled! - 09/07/02 04:40 PM

Right back at ya, kid!<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>(Entry from tech notes): "Client tried to create a network using only one computer."

Re: Foiled! - 09/07/02 05:03 PM

Right back at me???? Whattaya talkin about?<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Foiled! - 09/07/02 07:11 PM

<[censored]... so please continue to do so!<br>thought you were talking to all of us.<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>(Entry from tech notes): "Client tried to create a network using only one computer."

Re: Foiled! - 09/07/02 07:39 PM

There's nothing more refreshing than fine purveyors of bs. Kee it dropping <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Foiled! - 09/07/02 10:52 PM

Oh... ehem, yeah uh... I was! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Foiled! - 09/07/02 10:55 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>There's nothing more refreshing than fine purveyors of bs.<p><hr></blockquote><p>I guess that's why George Bush got elected!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Foiled! - 09/08/02 08:17 AM

ohhh...damn...and here I thought you were an ok person Gizmo <br><br><br><br>

Re: Foiled! - 09/08/02 08:48 AM

Speaking of Bush, did you see the little freeware app at versiontracker, iBush? Check it out.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Foiled! - 09/08/02 09:59 AM

I saw it, but I just don't get the humor of it. I guess it would be better if it popped up a picture of him and spoke the words instead of just bringing up a white box that I have to read.<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Foiled! - 09/08/02 02:51 PM

It would be funnier if it gave actual quotations instead of bits and pieces of quotations, all stitched together. Still, a line like "We're certainly going to have the best American God in the world" is good whether its stitched to other lines or not!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Foiled! - 09/08/02 07:46 PM

I'm not prejudice... I think ALL politicians are EQUALLY as crooked, worthless and valueless!!!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: how darest thou, dearest - 09/10/02 07:02 PM

I FOR ONE, resent you saying that, as a rep. of all politicians. I just want to be your friend, call your home number and leave an automatic message running about 10 minutes on your answering machine, hold your baby in front of the camera, and prostitute my "opinions," not to mention my "integrity." NOW IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT? IS THERE?<br><br>stop that vesch before I viddy over and smash you something horrorshow

Re: how darest thou, dearest - 09/10/02 08:02 PM

So long as you don't prostitute the baby and hold your--what was it, "opinions"? --in front of the camera, that's ok.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: how darest thou, dearest - 09/10/02 08:32 PM

You don't have much of a future in politics being that honest! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/10/02 09:08 PM

bullsh!t <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/10/02 09:11 PM

Astronauts are not allowed to eat beans before they go into space because passing wind in a spacesuit damages them.<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/10/02 09:16 PM

Now THAT is terrific party material!!! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/10/02 09:18 PM

I'm only a little unclear whether the wind damages the astronauts or their suits!?!?!<br><br>Talk amongst yourselves.<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/10/02 09:20 PM

I was going to ask.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/11/02 07:45 AM

I wonder how they clean those things... the suits, that is! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/11/02 07:56 AM

mmmm, 3 month old space suit, and nothing to clean it with.... <br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/11/02 08:02 AM

I hope they don't have to *share* space suits!!!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/11/02 09:16 PM

If you've ever read Dune and remember what happens in still suits, you know what happens in space suits. It's really convenient, I imagine. <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/12/02 06:48 AM

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying, but I do know how they handle, um, waste-management.<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/12/02 07:02 AM

<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/12/02 07:27 AM

Mississauga cleans it out with his toothbrush!!! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/12/02 07:37 AM

That explains my all-day-morning-breath! <br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/12/02 08:05 AM

I think they have a cream that will fix YOUR problem Alec!!!! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/12/02 12:01 PM

At least the crabs have gone. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/12/02 12:15 PM

Alectorophobia is the fear of chickens.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/12/02 01:34 PM

I guess he already knew about the cream!!! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/12/02 01:35 PM

I thought Alectorophobia was the fear of old forum dorks!!!! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/12/02 01:40 PM

No! I'm not afraid of myself! <br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/12/02 02:42 PM

The average guy spends 3500 hours of their life shaving. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/12/02 03:12 PM

Heck, Alec spends THAT MUCH time just shaving his back!!!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/12/02 03:18 PM

How about his hairy butt?<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/12/02 04:35 PM

You're inviting something we might live to regret!!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/12/02 05:32 PM

Something like this? <br><br><br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/12/02 06:43 PM

AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/12/02 07:12 PM

Australia was founded by convicts. It's homicide rate is 1.8 per 100,000 population. The United States was founded by religous zealots. It's homicide rate is 6.3 per 100,000. Almost 400% greater than Australia.<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/12/02 07:57 PM

I wouldn't know about his butt.... but you seem to be fixated on it ever since you guys all met for dinner!!! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/12/02 08:01 PM

<br><embed src="http://www.jdempsey.com/sigs/shutup.wav" width=320 height=25 controller><br><br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/13/02 02:02 PM

Mosquitoes suck<br>The filthy little flying straws have always been a menace, and not just because female mosquitoes lunch on blood. They backwash, too, rudely spitting while they slurp. And skeeter spit is no dog slobber--gross but harmless. No, a skeeter's salivary glands can contain any number of nasty diseases, including yellow fever, malaria, dengue, and, now, the West Nile virus. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/13/02 03:57 PM

I thank you, madam, for your intellectually stimulating discourse.<br><br>stop that vesch before I viddy over and smash you something horrorshow

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/13/02 05:05 PM

You've been reading lately, haven't you?!! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/13/02 05:09 PM

Trying to beat the Boing thread are we Gizmo ?<br>just lurkin<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/13/02 05:17 PM

LOL.... oh man... I forgot all about that thread over at MC. That was the most use the Design forum ever got! Perhaps a retro-boing is in order!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/13/02 05:23 PM

Bring on the Boing's<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/13/02 05:23 PM

Ya, that forum hasn't been the same since. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/13/02 06:27 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>I wouldn't know about his butt.... but you seem to be fixated on it ever since you guys all met for dinner!!<p><hr></blockquote><p>I'd say my fixation started on March 30th at 12:10 PM <br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/13/02 08:05 PM

Is that when his ass first appeared in the "Lost Weekend" thread? <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/13/02 08:08 PM

It sure is.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/13/02 08:56 PM

You know, they have magazines that provide a much better alternative!!!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/14/02 02:48 AM

Here I've got a sexy website. Oooo... Laaaa... Laaaa.... <br><br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/14/02 08:08 AM

Geez, i'm so sorry I'm not female! <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/14/02 08:45 AM

Now that site belongs in my other thread about favorite websites!!!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/14/02 08:46 AM

Are you really? Cause ya know they got a surgery that can change things!!!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/14/02 10:23 AM

When I was in graduate school, there was a person I knew who had been undergoing the surgery, to stop being a woman and become a man. Well, the person ran out of money before the process was completed. S/he called himherself Gray, neither one thing nor the other.<br><br>So no thanks. It's just that those beauties in Marg-'s link are so luscious that if I were a woman, I'd go right for them <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/14/02 12:50 PM

Sounds to me like you're undecided about it!!! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/14/02 12:57 PM

This thread is just plain fun!!! Look at all the joy we've shared together in this thread! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/14/02 01:18 PM

Yep,definitely ambivalent <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/14/02 01:40 PM

Thus far, this is the largest thread the lounge has ever had in terms of posts. And it's only a few hundred views behind another thread for the title of the "most views" as well.<br><br>All of this without a single piece of valueable information, logical comment, or anything resembling intelligence in the entire thread.<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/14/02 01:54 PM

<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/14/02 01:54 PM

I think we can make.......<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/14/02 01:55 PM

200 post in this thread!<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/14/02 01:56 PM

<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/14/02 02:05 PM

Even chipmunks and squirrels have their "favorite" brands!!!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/14/02 02:05 PM

Do<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/14/02 02:06 PM

you<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/14/02 02:06 PM

think?<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/14/02 02:08 PM

yes<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/14/02 02:08 PM

I do<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/14/02 02:09 PM

think so!<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/14/02 02:27 PM

was the question?<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/14/02 02:50 PM

He wanted to know......<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/14/02 02:51 PM

....if we could make it to 200 post.<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/14/02 02:52 PM

And we just did! 200 useless posts all in one thread! <br><br>
Posted by: TreeBeard

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/14/02 08:04 PM

ah but we have to lurk somewhere ;)<br><br>=============================================================<br>| "Behold the Turtle, he maketh no progress ==== until he sticketh out his neck." |<br>=============================================================

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/14/02 09:04 PM

the truth is out there!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/14/02 09:46 PM

And a new week coming up!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/15/02 03:52 AM

<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/15/02 08:12 AM

Good one <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/15/02 08:54 AM

LOL... you gotta love boners.... well, maybe you do anyway!!! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/15/02 10:12 AM

Boners is my best source for stupid sh-t !<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/15/02 10:46 AM

Okay, got my fix. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/15/02 10:55 AM

Do you suppose Jennifer would trade for my husband?<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>"Oh, give me a home..."

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/15/02 11:03 AM

I wouldn't mind both.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/15/02 11:25 AM

I heard she kept the cat<br><br>

Lurkers...schmurkers! - 09/15/02 01:17 PM

I refuse to contribute any further to this valueless thread.<br><br>

Re: Lurkers...schmurkers! - 09/15/02 01:19 PM

I mean it!<br><br>

Re: Lurkers...schmurkers! - 09/15/02 01:20 PM

I'm not kidding. No more posts from me on this megalith.<br><br>

Re: Lurkers...schmurkers! - 09/15/02 01:22 PM

You know you lie. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers...schmurkers! - 09/15/02 01:23 PM

You got that? BTW, it's taking 27 seconds to completely load it, and I'm on adsl. Can you imagine how long it'll take on 56k?<br><br>WooHoo!!! <br><br>

Lie? - 09/15/02 01:27 PM

Moi? I'm shocked you would even suggest that. As you can plainly see, I'm avoiding the thread as we speak. <br><br>

Re: Lie? - 09/15/02 01:42 PM

I don't see anything. Do you see anything?<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lie? - 09/15/02 02:25 PM

ok ok..I had to see what this thread was all about...<br><br>uh...what is it about? <br><br>

Seinfeld thread - 09/15/02 02:27 PM

about nothing<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>"Oh, give me a home..."

Re: Seinfeld thread - 09/15/02 04:06 PM

Ohh..so it's not about "the bet"? <br><br>

Re: Seinfeld thread - 09/15/02 04:50 PM

No, it's not a bet... it's a curse!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Seinfeld thread - 09/15/02 04:50 PM

Has anyone seen M1??? <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Seinfeld thread - 09/15/02 05:04 PM

Yeah... he's over there... no, no... over THERE! No... not there... just over there!<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Seinfeld thread - 09/15/02 05:15 PM

I blinked!!! Where'd he go????<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Seinfeld thread - 09/15/02 05:24 PM

He's in a galaxy far, far away.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Seinfeld thread - 09/15/02 05:50 PM

Yes Master<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>"Oh, give me a home..."

Re: Seinfeld thread - 09/15/02 06:09 PM

Novercaphobia: Fear of your mother-inlaw.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Seinfeld thread - 09/15/02 06:15 PM

Hehe...at least someone got it!!<br><br><br><br>

Re: Seinfeld thread - 09/15/02 06:35 PM

I'm STILL lookin' for it!<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Seinfeld thread - 09/15/02 06:39 PM

Something tells me you haven't watched very many episodes of Seinfeld?<br><br>

Re: Seinfeld thread - 09/15/02 06:40 PM

Never master anything by just lookin' let alone your domain.<br>(did I say that out loud?)<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>"Oh, give me a home..."

Re: Seinfeld thread - 09/15/02 06:41 PM

HAHAH..yes you did!! <br><br>

Re: Seinfeld thread - 09/15/02 06:52 PM

OH!<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Seinfeld thread - 09/15/02 07:09 PM

HOLY CRAP!! I'm gone 2 days and there are 67 new posts when I come back. It just goes to show that umwellI guessuuhhhhhhhhh, I guess it doesn't really show anything (scratch head) (probe mouth with tongue) (smacks lips) uh, you guys can stop looking at me now, I have nothing more to say (averts head while making nervouse motion through hair with fingers) (clears throat [ahem])seriously, look at the next post already, I'm done here<br><br>stop that vesch before I viddy over and smash you something horrorshow

Re: Seinfeld thread - 09/15/02 07:14 PM

Hey look everyone look!!! (points finger) IT'S Moxie!!!!!!!<br><br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>"Oh, give me a home..."

Re: Seinfeld thread - 09/15/02 07:22 PM

I suppose we should start a "Hi Moxie" thread now! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!! - 09/15/02 07:26 PM

this is now the "most viewed" and the "most posts" in the lounge!!!<br><br>Congrats to everyone who contributed absolutely nothing intelligent to this thread, thus making the most useless thread in MM's history!!!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: IT'S OFFICIAL!!!! - 09/15/02 07:28 PM

only around 900 more views before it's the "most viewed" thread on MM!!!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: IT'S OFFICIAL!!!! - 09/15/02 08:00 PM

I'm doing my bit to help the cause. <br><br><br><br>

Re: IT'S OFFICIAL!!!! - 09/15/02 08:06 PM

And you shall be rewarded for your efforts... now where's that photo of Alec's butt???<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: IT'S OFFICIAL!!!! - 09/15/02 11:17 PM

On second thought, you probably have the photo hanging on the wall already, so I'll spare everyone else the anguish!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: IT'S OFFICIAL!!!! - 09/16/02 09:16 AM

Why? How could such art be considered "anguish"? <br><br>

Re: IT'S OFFICIAL!!!! - 09/16/02 09:24 AM

You're a sick boy... you need professional help! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: IT'S OFFICIAL!!!! - 09/16/02 09:26 AM

......yeah., i do. <br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/16/02 10:15 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>POST SOMETHING DAMNIT!!!!<p><hr></blockquote><p>Feel better now?<br><br>I do!<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/16/02 12:16 PM

Not really, I still have an empty feeling inside! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/16/02 01:06 PM

So EAT something!<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/16/02 01:11 PM

I got the munchies!! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/16/02 01:40 PM

What? I didn't even make brownies! <br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/16/02 02:03 PM

He musta found my stash! <br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/16/02 02:28 PM

<br><br>
Posted by: rman

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/16/02 02:39 PM

I Can Believe I read the whole thing!<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/16/02 04:21 PM

Muaaahahahahaaa!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/16/02 04:21 PM

Your prize is in the mail! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/16/02 05:00 PM

is that mac.com mail? <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/16/02 05:15 PM

Yeah... too bad I cancelled it!!! LOL.<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/16/02 07:05 PM

I dare you to post again!!! Go on, I DARE YOU!!! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/16/02 07:06 PM

<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/17/02 04:34 PM

It's dying.... aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/17/02 04:59 PM

All things must pass, saith the now passed-on ex-Beatle.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/17/02 05:01 PM

Hey it's back to life time<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/17/02 05:16 PM

It's resting! It's not dying!!!<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/17/02 05:22 PM

dying? I think we can make 300 post of nothing! <br><br>
Posted by: lesh

Pssst - Gizmo - 09/17/02 05:49 PM

Here - <br><br>cut the thread, quick - while no one's looking!<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/17/02 05:49 PM

Kind of like Godzilla!!!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Pssst - Gizmo - 09/17/02 05:55 PM

No cutting this thread. It's time to sew it up again. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Pssst - Gizmo - 09/17/02 05:59 PM

OHWHA TAGOO SEIAM<br><br>My fave is that old Hawaiin saying; "KAMONNA WANA LAIA"<br><br>tee hee<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Pssst - Gizmo - 09/17/02 06:12 PM

Nyuk, nyuk. Why does that not surprise me?<br><br>BTW - I'm working on your tattoo...<br><br>

Re: Pssst - Gizmo - 09/17/02 06:19 PM

If you are working on it..why are you typing? <br><br>I hope you are gonna post it so we can see....<br><br><br>doh! I have yet to learn from the master..I should have broken this down into 2 posts...<br><br><br>Doh! And that could have been a separate one!<br><br>And that one too!<br><br>oh noooo..what a vicious cycle MacGizmo has spun me into! <br><br>

Re: Pssst - Gizmo - 09/17/02 06:20 PM

You're getting the idea anyway.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Pssst - Gizmo - 09/17/02 06:22 PM

Thanks!<br><br>

Re: Pssst - Gizmo - 09/17/02 06:25 PM

You're most welcome.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Pssst - Gizmo - 09/17/02 06:26 PM

<br><br>

Re: Pssst - Gizmo - 09/17/02 06:28 PM

Still a long way to go.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Pssst - Gizmo - 09/17/02 06:28 PM

Who?<br><br>

Re: Pssst - Gizmo - 09/17/02 06:32 PM

<br><br><br><br>

Re: Pssst - Gizmo - 09/17/02 06:35 PM

What's on second..<br><br>

Re: Pssst - Gizmo - 09/17/02 07:00 PM

IS ON FIRST!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

I have no idea what's on second.<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Long way to go to what?<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Pssst - Gizmo - 09/17/02 07:05 PM

Pooh-Bah... obviously.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Pssst - Gizmo - 09/17/02 07:15 PM

Oh, you meant you!!! Sorry, so many posts in the last hour I lost track of who was talking to who and about what.<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Pssst - Gizmo - 09/17/02 07:31 PM

Pooh-bah is my fave title.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Pssst - Gizmo - 09/17/02 07:33 PM

Yeah... those were the fun days over at MC... <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Pssst - Gizmo - 09/17/02 07:37 PM

And these are the fun days here. <br><br><br><br>

Good Night - 09/17/02 07:46 PM

And they all posted together happily ever after.<br>The End<br><br>

Re: Good Night - 09/17/02 07:58 PM

AHHHH, isn't that just lovely? <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Good Night - 09/17/02 08:36 PM

Makes me want to puke! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Pssst - Gizmo - 09/17/02 10:57 PM

oh wa tana siam<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>"Oh, give me a home..."
Posted by: Krasni

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/18/02 12:15 AM

1237 views, 290 replies and I don't know what "lurkers" means.<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/18/02 12:22 AM

Lurk \Lurk\, v. i. [imp. & p. p. Lurked; p. pr. & vb. n. Lurking.]<br><br>1. To lie hid; to lie in wait.<br> Like wild beasts, lurking in loathsome den.<br>2. To keep out of sight.<br> The defendant lurks and wanders about in Berks.<br><br>Someone who "lurks" here means they are always here, reading posts, but they never post anything. Or they may have the option for others to see them in the "Who's Online" page turned off.<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/18/02 12:41 AM

Thanks. <br>But, it's early for you, isn't it??<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/18/02 01:38 AM

It's 1:30am... I'm going to bed... g'night all!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>
Posted by: iraszl

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/18/02 03:31 AM

I'm going for lunch! Chicken Biryani. Yumm!<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/18/02 04:22 AM

Post 296,This thread still lives<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/18/02 05:30 AM

With folks like us, it will never die !!!<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/18/02 06:14 AM

MMmmm! Chicken Biryani... GOOOOOOoooooood!!! My favourite lunch "supplier" has it on the menu once in a while.<br><br>THE eternal thread!<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/18/02 06:47 AM

I said we could make 300 post of absolutely nothing! <br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/18/02 06:48 AM

.....And here we are 300! <br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/18/02 11:11 AM

I refuse to post anymore into this thread!<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/18/02 11:24 AM

I'm just lurking.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/18/02 11:34 AM

Ahh..yeah. I lurk sometimes.<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/18/02 11:34 AM

And I agree with you!<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/18/02 11:35 AM

Thanks! I'm glad someone else does! <br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/18/02 11:38 AM

Hey Krasni...I was checking out your homepage..but I can't read it. Looks Italian to me...but I must need glasses <br><br>Is that you in the gold.. here?<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/18/02 11:42 AM

Carp,<br><br>You mean THIS thread?<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/18/02 12:11 PM

I think he did.<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/18/02 12:12 PM

Are you sure about that?<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/18/02 12:14 PM

No..not positive, but I think.<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/18/02 12:18 PM

I think so<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/18/02 01:00 PM

You think so too?<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/18/02 01:46 PM

It's Spanish. If you click on "Versione in italiano" then turns Italian. I'm not that in the gold, she's my friend Pilar, who made Gianni and me meet, so is the "guilty" of this marriage. I'm on the link "Qui駭 viene".<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/18/02 01:47 PM

1300 views... this is getting scary!<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/18/02 02:07 PM

And it's still growing<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/18/02 02:38 PM

and growing......<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/18/02 02:41 PM

Just think we are all in this together and it's all MacGizmo's fault<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/18/02 02:51 PM

Think it's the last time he'll ever say:<br><br>POST SOMETHING DAMNIT!!!!!! ??<br><br>It's a case of - be careful what you wish for...<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/18/02 04:27 PM

You two are doing a whole lot of thinking with no results! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/18/02 04:28 PM

Hey, I'm all about bringing people together...<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/18/02 04:28 PM

...and watching them drive each other mad!!!! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/18/02 04:29 PM

Since everyone active on this board has posted to this thread (just about, anyway) - that means they are no longer lurkers - thereby making this thread a success in it's original intent! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/18/02 08:21 PM

This was sinking down on the page, maybe even going to disappear into the darkness of page 2--so I thought I'd rescue it <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/18/02 09:39 PM

You're all heart!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/18/02 10:12 PM

I think he's more all skull and buffalo skin.<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/18/02 11:00 PM

<A HREF="http://www.apple.com/ical/" onClick="adclick('/ical/','iCal Promo')">[img]http://a772.g.akamai.net/7/772/51/42b631b90b4613/www.apple.com/home/images/2002/09/0919ical.gif" WIDTH="170" HEIGHT="125" BORDER="0" ALT="iCal[/img]</A> Just to let you know the what's the date Today.<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/19/02 07:10 AM

It's right below everyone's name already...<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/19/02 07:31 AM

Ooooh. How stupid of me!!<br><br>BTW: Did you know that the :-) is 20 years old Today! Happy birthday!<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/19/02 07:36 AM

LOL... I did not know that. Maybe we should throw a party in :-)'s honor!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/19/02 07:38 AM

Happy Birthday, ;-) <br><br>... and many happy returns!<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/19/02 07:41 AM

<br><br>hippo birdie, dear :-)<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: Shooshie

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/19/02 07:56 AM

MacCentral. Gets on your nerves after 5 or 6 years. <br><br>Shooshie<br><br>Shooshie's Stuff

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/19/02 08:03 AM

<p>[img]http://index.hu/cikkepek/200209/belfold/smallScott.jpg" width="170" border="1" alt="[/img] <br> <br><br> <a href="http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~sef/sefSmiley.htm">Scott E. Fahlman the inventor of the smiley<br><br> </a><a href="http://research.microsoft.com/~mbj/Smiley/Smiley.html">The original message</a></p><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/19/02 08:29 AM

Is that ALL you have to say Shooshie? <br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/19/02 08:39 AM

It's better than nothing! <br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/19/02 09:04 AM

Yes it does... I've grown very tired of it the last few months.<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/19/02 09:37 AM

Very interesting! This is truly a momentus day.<br><br><br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/19/02 12:47 PM

I guess all of us owe a thanks to Scott E. Fahlman. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/19/02 10:40 PM

Well, truth be known, I edited a post last night. But I explained the edit in the post. <br><br>I know, I know, I'm going on too far. But you know how long-winded I am. I hope I haven't bored anyone. Next, I might say something else.<br><br>Or nothing at all. <br><br>Nothing? or Something? <br><br>Shooshie<br><br>Shooshie's Stuff

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/20/02 12:22 AM

Say nothing? Impossible.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/20/02 04:28 AM

I thought we'd figured out in another thread that nothign is everything? I'm so confused.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/20/02 06:09 AM

Nothing would be just that, were it not for everything to compare it to.<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/20/02 12:26 PM

But is there such a thing as nothing ?<br>does nothing have weight,shape,is it big,or is it small,what color is nothing and what does it smell like,can you feel nothing ?<br>So there must be no such thing as nothing because there is always something.<br>I have NOTHING else to say <br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/20/02 12:28 PM

Well.. THAT is something.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/20/02 01:11 PM

Can you also smell THE NOTHING?<br><br>http://raszl.net

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/20/02 01:16 PM

I can't smell it..... Am i missing somthing here? <br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/20/02 01:17 PM

Yes, there's something about the smell of nothing. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/20/02 02:16 PM

you guys are making me look like an amateur with these posts... LOL!!!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/20/02 02:19 PM

Oh.. I dunno about that. I learned from the pro. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/20/02 02:54 PM

what say we let this thread die a happy death now?<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/20/02 03:09 PM

Say it ain't so!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/20/02 03:16 PM

death is happy?<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/20/02 03:56 PM

Never!!!<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/20/02 03:58 PM

......well ok......<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/20/02 04:00 PM

....we can let it die. <br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/20/02 06:39 PM

It won't die<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/20/02 09:23 PM

Sorta like rock 'n roll?<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/21/02 04:52 PM

ya see, this is just getting obnoxious now!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/21/02 08:58 PM

This thread has been obnoxious since the beginning.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/22/02 01:14 AM

I want this thread dead!<br><br>http://raszl.net

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/22/02 09:40 AM

That's true... it has been - but I think it has run its course.<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/22/02 10:34 AM

Of course it has.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/22/02 12:21 PM

Why don't we just leave it to die? If you keep posting it will never die!<br><br>http://raszl.net
Posted by: sross

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/22/02 12:27 PM

I agree. It should stop, otherwise it could just go on and on....<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/22/02 12:28 PM

And actually take on a life of it's own.<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/22/02 12:44 PM

You're the one who posted to it!!!! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/22/02 12:45 PM

I think there's enough posting to lay at many people's mousebuttons!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/22/02 12:49 PM

That's very philosophical of you YoYo! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/22/02 12:50 PM

Thanks. I think.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/22/02 12:50 PM

Perhaps instead of letting the thread die, we should make this the thread to post in when your comments don't really warrant their own thread, but need to be expressed nonetheless! Whattaya guys think?<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/22/02 12:52 PM

Kinda felt like walking on thin ice wasn't it.... you just knew there was possibly an insult in there, but it "looked" harmless enough!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/22/02 12:52 PM

Great idea.<br><br>For instance, I'm curious about what's going to happen when the number that indicates how many pages there are in the thread reaches the edge of the "Subject" field. Bated brath time over here, folks.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/22/02 12:53 PM

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/22/02 12:54 PM

It might already, if you set the number of posts to display on a page low enough!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/22/02 12:54 PM

Maybe this forum will go into molecular disintegration?<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/22/02 12:55 PM

True--but changing the number now would be cheating <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/22/02 12:56 PM

Ooooohhhh! And if we can prove that protons disintegrate here too, we'd be famous for sure.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Well, I'm up to 16 pages showing 25 posts per page. I'm getting pretty close to the edge... maybe another month and I'll be there and post a screen shot!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

True... I hate to cheat my way into making the forum explode!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/22/02 12:59 PM

We must honestly blow the forum up.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/22/02 01:01 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>... we should make this the thread to post in when your comments don't really warrant their own thread, but need to be expressed nonetheless!<p><hr></blockquote><p>SO, we'll be able to find you in here for the rest of your life, I guess! <br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/22/02 01:04 PM

Pretty much! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/22/02 01:39 PM

Good. I didn't want to be alone! <br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/22/02 01:44 PM

I think you guys will have some company. <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: MacGuru

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/22/02 02:13 PM

I could post showing you what it looks like (I have it set to 10 per page as otherwise on 56k it takes too long to load a page0, assuming you want to cheat...<br><br>Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.<br>-- Immanuel Kant, "Critique of Pure Reason

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/22/02 02:18 PM

Thanks for the offer, but I am a patient grasshopper.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/22/02 02:50 PM

Maybe i should try that, it takes a bit to load! I have it set to 75 post per page and I'm still up to 6 pages! <br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/22/02 03:18 PM

Reset your pagedisplay to 25, and when you want an update, simply click on the last page of the thread. That way you keep up to date with the latest and it loads quicker.<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/22/02 03:43 PM

K, will do<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/22/02 04:19 PM

Wow... I have a cable modem and I don't even set it to show that many!!!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/22/02 04:30 PM

MachOne in da hooooouuuuuuuse!!!<br><br>Where ya been?<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/22/02 04:59 PM

Workin' 'n Lurkin' MG.<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/22/02 05:05 PM

Hey look - it's almost up to 400 posts now...<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/22/02 05:51 PM

So, you're a "Glass is half full" type of person, eh? <br><br>Some people would look at it as "look, we're nowhere near 500 posts"<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/22/02 06:06 PM

I thought we were going for 1000 posts.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/22/02 06:14 PM

I think we should go all the way to 1500! It could become the Pooh-Bah of threads! <br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/22/02 06:19 PM

Nah - I think I'm more the "glass has some quantity of liquid in it - must drink" type.<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/22/02 08:03 PM

LOL... the adventerous type, eh?!!!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Football - 09/22/02 08:04 PM

Notre Dame: 3-0-0!!! Yeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

And now for the weather... - 09/22/02 08:17 PM

... dark. YAY!!!!!<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: And now for the weather... - 09/22/02 08:32 PM

11:32--Yaaaaaaayyyyy<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: And now for the weather... - 09/22/02 08:54 PM

<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: And now for the weather... - 09/22/02 10:08 PM

Arrggh! Jeese Giz, what did you do that for? You woke me up! I have had a bad sinus infection all weekend and have been sleeping on the couch all day. In fact I suspect there were times when this thread was showing more signs of life than I was. Now you are forcing me to re-dose myself on Alka-Seltzer Nighttime Cold medicine. ZZZZZZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzz<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>"Oh, give me a home..."

Re: And now for the weather... - 09/23/02 02:30 AM

Hope you're feeling better soon.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/23/02 04:01 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>the adventerous type, eh?!!!<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>Alice in Lurkerland<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/23/02 05:18 AM

One pill makes you taller and one pill makes you small.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/23/02 07:23 AM

Ya know, they make "Boob-enhancement cream" now... <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/23/02 07:46 AM

Is that why you were rubbing it on yourself? j/k<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>"Oh, give me a home..."

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/23/02 08:13 AM

Hope you are feeling better iRock - maybe you took in too many sulfur and buffalo fumes while you were away.<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/23/02 08:18 AM

Actually I'm not too sure it's not the climate change. I get them every six months like clockwork. Usually it's in Oct or Nov and then in spring. Never had them until I went to work at the paper. It's an old building that recycles all the bad air. I got home on a Saturday and was fine Sun. & Mon. Then Tues. I started getting the sinus headaches. Think it's an allergy to work?<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>"Oh, give me a home..."

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/23/02 08:20 AM

I know I'm allergic to work. I always feel fine Sat. and Sun. but feel lousy Monday - Friday.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/23/02 09:00 AM

Definately a work thing - we should all leave immediately!<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/23/02 09:09 AM

You mean it ISN'T a long weekend?<br><br>oh oh!<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/23/02 09:27 AM

Oh no - I meant to enter a "Yippeee! It's Monday morning!!!" post earlier. Get up! Get going! You'll be late for work - the boss will kill you!<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/23/02 11:35 AM

My boss is still on vacation. <br><br>4 more days then I am on vacation for 2 whole weeks. ya...<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/24/02 01:27 PM

3 more days then I'm on vacation.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/24/02 01:33 PM

gee... how many seconds???<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/24/02 01:38 PM

249,903 seconds<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/24/02 01:44 PM

Are ya sure? Check again.<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/24/02 01:58 PM

It's now 249, 137<br><br>I'm counting up till I get off work Friday.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/24/02 02:08 PM

Geez - who's gonna keep Carp in line while you're away?<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/24/02 02:17 PM

Shhhhhhhh!!!! He might here you! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/24/02 02:41 PM

Going away physically/geographically or mentally?<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/24/02 02:41 PM

wanna borrow my bat? I'll leave you in charge.<br><br><br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/24/02 02:45 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Going away physically/geographically or mentally?<p><hr></blockquote><p>All of the above. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/24/02 02:45 PM

Thought you'd never ask.<br><br>Psst - don't tell 'em I bat lefty!<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/24/02 02:47 PM

Good for you!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/24/02 03:08 PM

Only around 200 more "Views" to set the record for the "Most Viewed Thread!" LOL... keep it goin guys! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/24/02 03:12 PM

Strangely enough... that record belongs to a thread <br>that had only 41 posts to it:<br><br>Thread Name: You Gotta Check This Out<br>Started by: 128K_Mac on 01/11/02 at 09:06 PM<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/24/02 03:14 PM

I remember that thread name but forget what it was about.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/24/02 04:04 PM

Does this ring a bell?<br>"Beyond the rumor sites. Way beyond."<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/24/02 04:07 PM

Ah yes... the big hype build-up for the new iMac. right?<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/24/02 04:18 PM

What's the record for replies?<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/24/02 07:17 PM

I have a feeling you're looking at the record for replies right now <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/24/02 07:21 PM

Relax and have a great time, Marg. I've got my purse.<br><br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>"Oh, give me a home..."

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/24/02 07:35 PM

Great!! Between lesh and my bat and you and your purse, that should keep the fellas in line. Specially that carp. Gotta watch him. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/24/02 07:48 PM

This thread broke the record for replies a long time ago...<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/24/02 08:32 PM

OK, so the number of pages in the thread finally reached the right margin of the Subject field. First, the numbers moved down a line from the title of the thread, so that page 1 was flush with the left margin of the field. Now, the numbers begin on the same line as the title of the thread, and a second line of numbers begins round about page 30. It really really was worthwhile waiting for this event. I thank everyone who has contributed to this thread for this moment of epiphany.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/24/02 09:30 PM

For a really good laugh, go to the main page of the Lounge Forum and set the view to "Expanded".... the word "Lurkers" just goes back & forth, back & forth, left to right, right to left, on and on and on... LOL!!!<br><br>It reminds me of the original boing boing thread over at MacCentral... those weenies deleted it! Sad part was, there was some usefull information in the middle of the thread.<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/24/02 09:46 PM

The record is 1936 views... at the rate we're going, we will break that record by Wednesday morning.<br><br>You should all sleep better tomorrow knowing you helped contribute to "absolutely nothing" here at MacMinute - and had lots of fun doing it! And just remember, contributing "Absolutely Nothing" to a thread isn't always a bad thing... sometimes, it's a good thing! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/24/02 09:48 PM

#442 yes!<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>"Oh, give me a home..."

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/24/02 10:07 PM

#443... woo-woo! ????<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 02:55 AM

in my whole life, i have never seen as much posts as this. or fluff and padding as some users say, which to me is not true. a lot of posts is good...<br><br><br>rakka<br><br><br> Great Day!

Re: Do you have a brother - 09/25/02 03:10 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>do you have a brother named rakka dakka<p><hr></blockquote><p>that is an insult, kate. <br>i have spent 3 days reading this thread as a lurker. now this forum i will visit quite often as well as maccentral..<br>and i have no brother named greensomething...<br>have a good day<br><br><br>rakka<br><br> Great Day!

Re: Do you have a brother - 09/25/02 03:19 AM

Love Rakka's laughing faces.<br><br>http://raszl.net

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 04:54 AM

It's here yet... unbelievable.<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 05:22 AM

Guessing game:<br><br>How many days before Rakka-Dakka makes Pooh-Bah?<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 05:37 AM

At least a month.<br><br>http://raszl.net

Krasni - 09/25/02 06:17 AM

Eleven days to go... <br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 07:31 AM

We have broken All records now with 451 posts and 1953 views! <br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 08:20 AM

Yes, we now hold the record... I suggest everyone break-out an ice-cold "RufusWeiser" and kick back for an hour or two in celebration of this most prestigious event! <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 09:00 AM

1953 - a GREAT year!<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 09:22 AM

Long Live the Lurker Thread!!<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 10:12 AM

The thread lives on in the hearts and minds of all who enter.<br>I just went to the Enron auction thread. They are selling everything. Put in a bid for a 50 in Plasma TV. <br><br>http://www.dovebid.com/Auctions/auction1480/auctiondetail_1480.html<br><br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 10:18 AM

LOL... somehow I think they will manage to make a "Scandal" out of this too!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 10:37 AM

'53 - a complex vintage.<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 11:30 AM

2 days til vacation time. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 11:47 AM

Highlights of 1953.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 11:54 AM

Carib sat. views look a little scary...<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 12:12 PM

NO SH!T !!! Could be cancelled flight. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 12:25 PM

There's still several days in which things could change - don't write it off yet...<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 02:30 PM

Still packing my bags. Maybe room for 1? <br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 02:36 PM

This is like the gift, that keeps on giving?<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 02:44 PM

Or like the energizer bunny... it keeps going and going and going....<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 04:35 PM

oh, my.<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 05:17 PM

I'll bring my Powerbook if you can squeeze me in the suitcase - I have a little drawing tablet, tooooooo.<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 05:40 PM

I'm sold ! <br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 06:14 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>1953 - a GREAT year!<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>'52 was infinitely better!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 06:17 PM

Not to worry, Marg, that old Isidore will be out of there in no time.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 06:17 PM

Yay! Now you're talkin'. The ABSOLUTE best!!<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 06:20 PM

Not Isadore, it's Lily that has me concerned. Due to hit Cuba Saturday night. I leave 6:30 am Sunday.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 06:22 PM

Yikes--missed that one entirely. That's what I get for not watching the weather channel for a whole day. Hope it dodges your destination!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 06:25 PM

Thanks. Got fingers and toes crossed. Could be very bumpy plane ride though. <br><br>Perhaps I'll be spared the airline "breakfast" <br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 07:26 PM

They will surely offer you soft peanuts, warm soda and a bad movie!!!<br><br>If you're lucky, they'll search you right in front of everyone just before you get on the plane.<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 07:42 PM

Hope it's a good lookin' fella doing the searching. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 08:30 PM

I was thinking that maybe Alec would leave his workplace at the Canadian Tourist Bureau just long enough to oblige you <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 08:32 PM

<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 08:35 PM

Aw shucks, didn't mean to make you blush <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 08:42 PM

If I may get a little off topic(?) for a moment... I've spent the entire evening investigating and calculating the possibility of a thread having more replies than views. So far, I haven't been able to determine conclusively that it would be impossible.<br><br>Anyone else have some insight into this problem? Does quantum mechanics come into play in this regard? <br><br>anybody see my rolling papers?<br><br>[color:red]Alec</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 08:50 PM

no i don't think that this is posiible. look at the views. each time someone replies, they have to view the thread. <br>technically impposibble..<br><br><br>rakka<br><br> Great Day!

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 08:55 PM

Just for the heck of it I tried looking at this thread in threaded view instead of collapsed view.<br><br> OMG!!! What have we done?<br><br><br>will a pipe do?<br><br><br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by margadagio on 09/25/02 11:56 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 08:57 PM

It's kinda nice to scroll all the way down. It looks like an animated gif <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 08:58 PM

Thats what it reminded me of. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 09:01 PM

It does go on forever, though. Pretty impressive.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/25/02 10:22 PM

Not too long to 500. <br>G'Night Mr. Macgizmo, Where ever you are...<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>"Oh, give me a home..."

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/26/02 12:17 AM

Spymac are quite incredible. they have threads being replied more than ours viewed. here.<br>but this thread is very long for a smalll but growing site!<br>i have not read all of this thread yet..<br><br>rakka<br><br> Great Day!

Re: Krasni - 09/26/02 01:32 AM

...Ten days...<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/26/02 02:25 AM

I sure like the price of goods from 1953. What would this darling be worth now?<br><br><br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/26/02 06:49 AM

Sure is nice, but then your salary for two years would barely have been enough to pay for that 'vette!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/26/02 07:21 AM

Sorry, I wasn't paying attention. My wife and I were watching the premiere of "West Wing" last night - It was a two-hour premiere, so I was just too tired after to post.<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/26/02 08:26 AM

The "oldtimers" conveniently let me forget about weekly pays for the time. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/26/02 09:06 AM

The old times are always golden, aren't they?<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/26/02 09:17 AM

Haven't seen West Wing yet. I am a Drew Carey watcher. <br>Besides, all that serious stuff hurts my head.<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/26/02 11:46 AM

All kinds of stuff on tonight. We have premieres for Friends, Will & Grace, E.R. and that show *something* Miami, plus Survivor is on as well. Looks like the VCR will get a workout tonight between my Wife and I. I only want to see E.R. and Survivor.<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/26/02 01:33 PM

I have been watching "The Civil War" all this week on PBS. I never get tired of Ken Burns work.<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/26/02 06:28 PM

It is an impressive series, no doubt about it. When a 13 year old boy drops his blades and sits down to watch two hours of history on TV, you know something good's happening on the tube. Makes you wonder why there's so much plain junk on <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/26/02 06:32 PM

Sounds like a good series. I have my choice of here or the Food Channel. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/26/02 06:39 PM

Hmmmmm.... I choose the food channel! <br>It's kind of difficult to "Kick-It-Up-A-Notch" in a web forum... <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/26/02 06:46 PM

And this is post 500 !<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/26/02 06:46 PM

BAM !!! <br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/26/02 06:47 PM

Ah shucks... beat me to it. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/26/02 06:53 PM

Ya snooze Ya lose <br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/26/02 06:58 PM

Grrr! I got to 200 and 300...... or was that 300 and 400? Oh well i got to two of em! <br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/26/02 06:59 PM

No kidding, it happened while I was taking a nap.<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>"Oh, give me a home..."

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/26/02 07:00 PM

Congrats... you get a lollipop!<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/26/02 07:00 PM

1 more day<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/26/02 07:03 PM

Thank you! It's about time i got some recognition!!!! <br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/26/02 07:19 PM

LILIY IS DEAD !!!! phew...<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/26/02 07:31 PM

2200 views of this thread so far, until you read this that is....... <br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/26/02 07:35 PM

Yes Marg - you can relax a little bit now.<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/27/02 10:56 PM

this thread is slowly disappearing...<br><br><br>rakka<br><br> Great Day!

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/28/02 03:35 AM

Lily is BACK !!!<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/28/02 08:50 AM

it was until you resurfaced it...<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/28/02 09:56 AM

At this rate it will never die, but i really don't care either way! <br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/28/02 11:15 AM

It's good to see something that takes on a life of it's own and exists for the sole purpose of existing. No agenda, just good natured perpetual motion.<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/28/02 11:22 AM

It just is. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/28/02 11:25 AM

You all sound like Platonists (being) arguing against Aristotelians (becoming) <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/28/02 11:41 AM

Not Plato, Not Aristotle but that other great philosopher, Buckaroo Bonzai who said....<br>"No matter where you go... there you are"<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/28/02 11:49 AM

Wasn't it some Taoist that said a thread of a thousand replies must begin with a single post.?<br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/28/02 11:50 AM

I love him...<br>'Evil pure & simple...'<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>Not all trolls are bad.

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/28/02 01:29 PM

By-by Lurkers.. thread.<br><br>http://raszl.net<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by iraszl on 09/28/02 04:30 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/28/02 07:33 PM

... and we all lived happily ever after....<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/28/02 07:36 PM

...and i have the honour of the last post...<br>this is the end of the thread <br><br>rakka<br><br> Great Day!

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/28/02 08:43 PM

hmm<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/28/02 08:47 PM

huh ??<br><br> Great Day!

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/29/02 12:59 PM

Did I miss something? Is there some offensive material here someplace? What's with the eulogy?<br><br>Hmmmm...having a bad day Stan?<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 09/29/02 02:28 PM

Awww..poor lurker thread..doomed! <br><br>

Should I ... - 09/29/02 02:43 PM

...grab a bugle and play "The Last Post"?. He he he he he ....<br><br>

Re: Should I ... - 09/29/02 02:45 PM

Sure! Question is...do you know how to play the bugle? <br><br>

Re: Should I ... - 09/29/02 02:50 PM

Well, I thought it was a good gag anyhow. <br><br>

Re: Should I ... - 09/29/02 03:11 PM

aw it was! I was just making conversation...<br><br>

Re: Should I ... - 09/29/02 05:08 PM

Now ya know stan asked not to post in this thread...<br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Should I ... - 09/29/02 05:11 PM

which was? Other than it was a pain to monitor...<br><br>

Oops... - 09/30/02 03:50 PM

...I did it again. (With apologies to Brittle-Knee Spearz)<br><br><br><br>

Re: Oops... - 09/30/02 03:57 PM

There you go....bringing this back up to the top..not letting it die! for shame <br><br>

Sorry... - 09/30/02 04:08 PM

...he he he he he he he ...<br><br>

Re: Sorry... - 09/30/02 05:18 PM

No you aren't!! I see you laughing <br><br>

Re: Sorry... - 09/30/02 05:41 PM

what's so bad about this thread anyway?<br> i wouldn't want to let it die...<br>and it looks like people keep posting it to death anyway.<br>rakka<br><br> Great Day!

Re: Sorry... - 09/30/02 05:42 PM

<br><br>

Re: Sorry... - 09/30/02 05:44 PM

[img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/laugh.gif[/img] <br>[img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/wink.gif[/img] <br><br>i like these emoticons...<br><br><br>[img]http://homepage.mac.com/rakka_dakka/.Pictures/laugh.gif[/img] Great Day![img]http://homepage.mac.com/rakka_dakka/.Pictures/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/03/02 04:12 AM

i am not silly Machone. stop replying to the lurker thread to bring it back up, then deleting it before anyone sees... <br>for example i notice that you post "!" in a reply to the lurker thread. then suddenly delete, it as already stated. 3 times you have done this.<br><br><br><br>rakka<br><br> Great Day!

Sprung... - 10/03/02 04:40 AM

You checking up on me R_D? <br><br>That's twice, not three times though. So who's the other miscreant?<br><br>And what are you doing posting in this thread? Tsk, tsk. <br><br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by MachOne on 10/03/02 07:51 AM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: Sprung... *DELETED* - 10/08/02 04:27 PM

dang it MacGizmo, that's the last time I give you my password for this site! See what you did now? <P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by OSXaddict on 10/08/02 07:31 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: Sprung... - 10/08/02 04:29 PM

Why did you post to this thread, you Jack@ss???<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

FWAH ! - 10/08/02 04:33 PM

<br><br>

Re: FWAH ! - 10/08/02 04:33 PM

LOL!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: FWAH ! - 10/08/02 04:34 PM

oh boy..see what you did? now there is no way it's gonna sink down again! <br><br>

Re: FWAH ! - 10/08/02 04:36 PM

YOU posted to it first... you boob!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: FWAH ! - 10/08/02 04:37 PM

me?! You better check my post again...<br><br>

Re: FWAH ! - 10/08/02 04:39 PM

speaking of boobs.. I like them <br><br>

Re: FWAH ! - 10/08/02 04:41 PM

BOTH OF YOU!!<br><br>STOP IT RIGHT NOW!<br><br>Marg - get the bat<br>iRock - get your bag<br>Hmmm - I need something of my own...<br><br>

Re: FWAH ! - 10/08/02 04:41 PM

Silly little Executive Member! Hmmmm.... Member, that's a good adjective for you! <br>Tool also comes to mind!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: FWAH ! - 10/08/02 04:44 PM

Ok which one of you are guilty <br><br>

You're in big trouble. - 10/08/02 04:49 PM

<br><br><br><br>

Re: You're in big trouble. - 10/08/02 04:51 PM

I am?? <br><br>

Re: You're in big trouble. - 10/08/02 04:57 PM

Okay OSXaddict - now you'll never hear any of my crazy wild stories!!!<br><br>

Re: FWAH ! - 10/08/02 04:59 PM

Tool? where does that come from? <br><br>

You too!!! - 10/08/02 04:59 PM

<br><br><br><br>

Re: You're in big trouble. - 10/08/02 04:59 PM

I won't? why not? <br><br>I'm confused!!<br><br>

Re: You're in big trouble. - 10/08/02 05:03 PM

Whew..passed the Stan-test..I saw him on the boards and was awaiting the smack-down! <br><br>

Re: You're in big trouble. - 10/08/02 05:04 PM

'CUZ THIS THREAD IS SUPPOSED TO STAY DEAD, THAT'S WHY!!!<br><br>

Re: You're in big trouble. - 10/08/02 05:05 PM

Why don't you stop posting to it then!!!!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: You're in big trouble. - 10/08/02 05:05 PM

read my 1st post today here..wasn't me! MacGizmo got my password...yeah, that's the ticket <br><br>

Re: FWAH ! - 10/08/02 05:10 PM

You said "member"... uh heh heh heh, uh heh heh heh<br><br>Alec

Re: FWAH ! - 10/08/02 05:15 PM

Not only that... but I also said:<br><br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: FWAH ! - 10/08/02 05:16 PM

there are ladies present!<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>

Re: FWAH ! - 10/08/02 05:17 PM

<br><br><br><br>

Re: FWAH ! - 10/08/02 05:18 PM

I hope that noone needs to draw you a picture?? <br><br>

Re: FWAH ! - 10/09/02 10:20 PM

There... now you did it!!! You broke the damn Lurkers thread! <br><br><br><embed src="http://www.jdempsey.com/sigs/glass.wav"><br><br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: FWAH ! - 10/11/02 04:52 PM

I did?<br><br>

Re: FWAH ! - 10/11/02 05:14 PM

You ignoramous!!! <br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: FWAH ! - 10/11/02 05:23 PM

Will this ever die??? <br><br><br><br>

Re: FWAH ! - 10/11/02 05:29 PM

I think it lives on it's own....we can't kill it <br><br>

Re: FWAH ! - 10/11/02 07:27 PM

Last post! <br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: FWAH ! - 10/11/02 07:28 PM

Lock it up Stan..<br><br>

Re: FWAH ! - 10/11/02 07:32 PM

Bye-Bye Lurkers!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: FWAH ! - 10/11/02 07:36 PM

so long..we'll miss ya!<br><br>

Re: FWAH ! - 10/11/02 07:37 PM

last post<br><br><br><br><br>

Re: FWAH ! - 10/11/02 07:38 PM

Alright..<br><br>

Re: FWAH ! - 10/11/02 07:39 PM

okay<br><br><br><br>

Re: FWAH ! - 10/11/02 07:40 PM

goodnight! I guess Stan will get to it tomorrow.<br><br>

Re: FWAH ! - 10/11/02 07:41 PM

goodnight to you too<br><br><br><br>

Re: FWAH ! - 10/11/02 07:42 PM

Sleep tight!<br><br>

Re: FWAH ! - 10/11/02 07:44 PM

I'll have sweet dreams<br><br><br><br>

Re: FWAH ! - 10/11/02 07:45 PM

about what??<br><br>

Re: FWAH ! - 10/11/02 07:45 PM

my mac<br><br><br><br>

Re: FWAH ! - 10/11/02 07:46 PM

will your mac lurk in your dreams? <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: FWAH ! - 10/11/02 07:46 PM

Ahh.that's what I always dream about too <br><br>

Re: FWAH ! - 10/11/02 07:47 PM

lurking macs?<br><br><br><br>

Re: FWAH ! - 10/11/02 07:47 PM

no..but I might <br><br>

Re: FWAH ! - 10/11/02 08:00 PM

you, a lurker? LOL<br><br><br><br>

Re: FWAH ! - 10/11/02 08:01 PM

never! I would be too much moving around..never lurk <br><br>

Re: tee hee hee - 10/11/02 08:04 PM

Almost at 600 posts...<br><br>

Re: tee hee hee - 10/11/02 08:07 PM

I wonder if we'll hit it before Stan locks it?<br><br>

Re: tee hee hee - 10/11/02 08:08 PM

will it ever end!? <br><br>

Re: tee hee hee - 10/11/02 08:09 PM

Never! LOL <br><br><br><br>or until Stan locks it!<br><br>

Re: tee hee hee - 10/11/02 08:11 PM

Hehe...<br><br>

Re: tee hee hee - 10/11/02 08:12 PM

1 more to go!!<br><br>

Re: FWAH ! - 10/11/02 08:12 PM

600!<br><br>

Re: tee hee hee - 10/11/02 08:13 PM

600th?<br><br>

Re: tee hee hee - 10/11/02 08:13 PM

You are 601!<br><br>

Re: tee hee hee - 10/11/02 08:14 PM

Nooooooooooo!<br><br>

Re: tee hee hee - 10/11/02 08:14 PM

Darn 56K! <br><br>

Re: tee hee hee - 10/11/02 08:15 PM

who cares at this point?<br><br><br><br>

Re: tee hee hee - 10/11/02 08:17 PM

No one, just amusing at 11:15<br><br>

Re: tee hee hee - 10/11/02 08:17 PM

That's true...it's only a matter of time before stan locks it<br><br><br>

Re: tee hee hee - 10/11/02 08:20 PM

did he say tomorrow?<br><br><br><br>

Re: tee hee hee - 10/11/02 08:21 PM

He didn't say when...<br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/11/02 08:29 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>One pill makes you taller and one pill makes you small.<br><p><hr></blockquote><p>Didn't they name that stuff "Viagra?"<br><br>Shooshie<br><br>Shooshie's Stuff

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/11/02 08:31 PM

Viagra? what's that? I think MacGizmo knows! <br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/11/02 08:38 PM

Oh.. that's hitting below the belt. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/11/02 08:39 PM

Which one makes you small. <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/11/02 08:46 PM

Hey, what's going on in THIS thread?<br><br>Someone give me the jist of it...<br><br><br>[color:orange]Hey! Wait a 'minute'....</font color=orange>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/11/02 08:52 PM

There is absolutely nothing going on in this thread. That is the beauty of it. <br>It just ebbs and flows.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/11/02 09:00 PM

It's a thread about nothing..like seinfeld was a show about nothing <br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/11/02 09:08 PM

Careful about what you say about nothing OSXaddict. You're inviting a repeat of the nothingpart of this thread. And that was quite something, if you recall <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/11/02 09:10 PM

pixel, n.: A mischievous, magical spirit associated with screen displays. The computer industry has frequently borrowed from mythology: Witness the sprites in computer graphics, the demons in artificial intelligence, and the trolls in the marketing department.<br>Jeff Meyer<br><br>Sorry Stan, I promised not to post here and I have been a good girl but since it is getting lockedfor the love of God I CAN'T HELP MYSELF!!<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and [Unix] BSD. We don't believe this to be a coincidence.<br>Jeremy S. Anderson

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/11/02 09:11 PM

I feel with you, iRock <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/11/02 09:14 PM

addicting isn't it. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/11/02 09:16 PM

feel with her? LOL<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/11/02 09:17 PM

The "with" is pretty important, OSXaddict. Now, if I'd said "I feel you, iRock . . . ."<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/11/02 09:20 PM

We know that was what you were thinking! <br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/11/02 09:21 PM

Sorry..late here and I'm tired. <br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/11/02 09:30 PM

Just a wink and a nod, OSXaddict--not to worry. I'm going to bed now. With my wife, who's already snoring away, in case you were wondering <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/11/02 09:31 PM

How would you like to be wearin' that diaper on the other end of your body...through the inside? j/k <br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and [Unix] BSD. We don't believe this to be a coincidence.<br>Jeremy S. Anderson

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/11/02 10:07 PM

hehe..don't worry..I wasn't wondering!<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 08:56 AM

My goodness, the kiddies have been busy!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 09:00 AM

yes, they have <br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 01:43 PM

Die !!!<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 02:02 PM

I meant to tell Stan today to lock this up...dang it. Forgot!<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 02:03 PM

I thought he was supposed to have done it today.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 02:05 PM

He didn't say when. We just told him to go ahead and lock it up.<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 02:14 PM

I was hoping to have the last word. You know, it's a female thing.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 02:15 PM

Oh of course! I have 4 sisters, I know very well that women love to have the last word!<br><br>Course now MacGizmo is gonna yell at me more for posting more in here <br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 02:18 PM

He talks more than ANY woman I know.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 02:21 PM

<br><br>Well, if you would just stop posting in here, so would I! <br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 02:24 PM

Ohh nooo! He locked us in this thread instead and went home! Knock, Knock, Knock! Stan lock us out! Not in!<br>*small voice* Did the lights just dim?<br><br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and [Unix] BSD. We don't believe this to be a coincidence.<br>Jeremy S. Anderson

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 02:27 PM

Me locked in here with 2 women...<br><br>**ahem**<br><br>anyways, I never looked at it that way, iRock good one! LOL<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 02:38 PM

Locked in with 2 babes I may add. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 02:39 PM

That was a gimme! <br><br>a new page ...uh oh LOL<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 02:41 PM

Sorry, guys I gotta bail. Marg keep the bat handy. Rick is up(worked from 6pm yesterday to 6am this morning and has been sleeping) We are going to celebrate his 46th birthday. Seize ya later tonight! Maybe...<br><br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and [Unix] BSD. We don't believe this to be a coincidence.<br>Jeremy S. Anderson

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 02:42 PM

Hope he has a good one! <br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 02:45 PM

He will!<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and [Unix] BSD. We don't believe this to be a coincidence.<br>Jeremy S. Anderson

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 02:48 PM

Don't worry. I'll keep 'em in line.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 02:55 PM

oh I bet he will..lucky guy <br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 03:00 PM

You're not alone here Marg!<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 03:01 PM

Hey! it's another macbabe <br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 03:06 PM

<br><br><br>So who left the door open??<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 03:08 PM

iRock when she left!<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 03:24 PM

Glad I'm not alone in here any more.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 03:26 PM

! you weren't alone! <br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 03:29 PM

I meant all alone with a man. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 03:30 PM

And what is wrong with that? <br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 03:34 PM

It wouldn't be proper.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 05:42 PM

Last chance Steve. This thread is being locked. <br><br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Biggerfoot

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 05:45 PM

I'll post one....<br><br>Here it is!<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 06:32 PM

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 07:10 PM

You mean this thing is STILL not locked? <br><br>
Posted by: Biggerfoot

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 07:11 PM

I hope it goes away...it makes me scroll way over.<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 07:14 PM

It keeps on tickin'<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 07:16 PM

And keeps going and going and going...<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 07:19 PM

Just like Timex<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 08:33 PM

This is what I had in mind.<br><br><br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 08:37 PM

Great little minds think alike.<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 08:41 PM

You guys are funny <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 08:42 PM

And cute, too!<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/12/02 08:43 PM

Goes without saying!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/13/02 02:55 AM

Definitly cute.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/13/02 03:18 AM

Definately macbabes<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/13/02 08:58 AM

"Little" being the key word in that statement! <br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/13/02 11:08 AM

<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/13/02 11:47 AM

Hay Marg - i tink weez chust been insultid<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/13/02 11:53 AM

Course that would be MacGizmo that did it..I never insult macbabes! <br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/13/02 12:00 PM

Yeah... but thanks for the idea John... it was perfect! <br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/13/02 12:00 PM

Ah - but you laughed...<br><br>

NOW - 10/13/02 12:00 PM

<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

CAN - 10/13/02 12:00 PM

WE - 10/13/02 12:01 PM

STOP - 10/13/02 12:01 PM

THIS - 10/13/02 12:01 PM

Re: WE - 10/13/02 12:01 PM

stop this? LOL<br><br>

CHILDISH - 10/13/02 12:01 PM

BEHAVIOR??? - 10/13/02 12:02 PM

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 12:02 PM

childish? look who is posting one per word!! <br><br>

Re: STOP - 10/13/02 12:02 PM

Stop what!? <br><br><br>hehe <br><br>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 12:03 PM

<br><br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/13/02 12:03 PM

I was laughing with you..not at you! <br><br><br><br>I'm such a suck-up..I know.. <br><br>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 12:03 PM

is that better? <br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 12:04 PM

Mcuh!<br><br>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 12:07 PM

Glad I could please you!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 12:09 PM

/edit..nevermind, I can't post what I was thinking LOL<br><br>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 12:11 PM

only 8 more posts to 700!!!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 12:11 PM

er, I meant 7 more...<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 12:12 PM

wait... how many do you count?<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 12:12 PM

I lost track!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 12:14 PM

cause you spam! LOL<br><br>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 12:16 PM

I prefer real meat... don't like spam, then again... I've only had it once! <br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 12:16 PM

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 12:17 PM

<br><br>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 12:17 PM

he he<br><br>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 12:18 PM

700 now eh? <br><br>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 12:23 PM

over...<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 12:24 PM

Paw's gonna be real mad<br><br>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 12:26 PM

He is gonna get the switch out! <br><br>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 12:44 PM

he's coming down to this post office to cancel our collective asses like a stamp!!!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 12:45 PM

Wees in big, big trouble now. <br><br><br><br>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 12:47 PM

You're just trying to get the page views up to 3000 aren't you!! <br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 12:50 PM

what's it up to now?<br><br>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 12:50 PM

Who me? <br><br><br><br>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 12:51 PM

You do that innocent look very well, Marg!<br><br>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 12:52 PM

That's beacause I am innocent. <br><br><br><br>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 12:53 PM

uh huh! LOL<br><br>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 12:54 PM

<------ smacking Marg about the head and shoulders area for being a smart-ass!!! <br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 12:54 PM

9 more to go!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 12:55 PM

only 8 more<br><br><br><br>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 12:57 PM

7 or 6 now?<br><br>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 12:58 PM

6<br><br><br><br>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 12:59 PM

5 more!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 12:59 PM

Oooooh - 4 now<br><br>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 01:00 PM

3?<br><br>
Posted by: morserj

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 01:02 PM

2<br><br>Ryan

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 01:02 PM

1<br><br>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 01:04 PM

3013<br><br>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 01:05 PM

whoa...overshot that one!<br><br>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 01:06 PM

Lurker thread temporal distortion...<br><br>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 01:10 PM

I need to get out my dictionary <br><br>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 07:47 PM

nice try carp! <br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 07:48 PM

what??<br><br>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 07:48 PM

had to do it didn't you. <br><br><br><br>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 07:49 PM

yup..and tried to blame it on someone else at that! LOL<br><br>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 07:56 PM

Nah... wasn't blaming... just foiling Carp's plans to bump lurkers off the front page.<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 07:57 PM

carp is going to be furious with us.<br><br><br><br>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 07:57 PM

Ahh..so he is posting then deleting it?<br><br>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 08:01 PM

who is?<br><br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 08:58 PM

uh..HELLOOOOO...wasn't it you I was talking to??<br><br>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/13/02 09:03 PM

uh.. NOoooo! You replied to Marg! <br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/14/02 09:37 AM

Here's where this thread is going fast...<br><br><embed src="http://www.jdempsey.com/sigs/toilet.wav" width=320 height=25 controller><br><br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/14/02 11:45 AM

Where's Stan?<br><br><br><br>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/14/02 12:16 PM

I think he's in Russia right now...<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: CHILDISH - 10/14/02 12:36 PM

I just clicked on reply by her name but was replying to you....sorry that I confused you in your old age <br><br>

Effective... - 10/14/02 02:04 PM

...thread-locking mechanism here at MM, dontcha think?<br><br>One word from Stan and we do exactly what we like!!! <br><br>(Now, if that's not throwing down the gauntlet, nothing is.)<br><br>So, (hijacking in progress) has Mr Engler decided to permanently avoid posting in the lounge? Or has he gone on vacation?<br><br>

Re: Effective... *DELETED* - 10/14/02 02:05 PM

Post deleted by MacGizmo

Re: Effective... - 10/14/02 02:08 PM

Well, he's missing a lot of stuff. What about the others such as TreeBeard and a lot of other old timers..<br><br>

Dang - 10/14/02 02:12 PM

Sad to hear we lost a regular. Hope he changes his mind and returns...he was one of the first to welcome the Emm See refugees way back then. <br><br>It seems a shame we've driven him off the lounge to some posting reservation someplace. (with apologies to any native Americans who were offended by that comment... )<br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/14/02 02:13 PM

I think he'll post in the other forums, just not the lounge<br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/14/02 02:22 PM

Hmmm...John hasn't posted anywhere at MM since the first of this month. Perhaps he's just busy - (Happens )!<br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/14/02 02:24 PM

That's true. But what about the others?<br><br>

Fine - 10/15/02 04:30 PM

If you're gonna post, I'm gonna post... then we'll ALL post... IT'LL BE ANARCHY!!!!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 04:30 PM

SO STOP POSTING IN HERE!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 04:31 PM

So it was you! <br><br>and all this time you were blaming it on someone else <br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 04:32 PM

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 04:35 PM

Alright Colonel Jessup <br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 04:39 PM

We follow orders son, or people die... it's that simple!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 04:41 PM

You stand there in those faggoty whites....uh..damn,. I forgot the rest!<br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 05:11 PM

I would rather you just said thankyou, and wen't on your merry way!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 05:13 PM

Col. Jessup..Did you order the code red??<br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 05:18 PM

You're Goddam right I did!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

This is funny, that's what this is.<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

All you did was weaken a country today Danny. That's all you did.<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 05:19 PM

<br><br>Your honor, I request a recess..<br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 05:21 PM

I streniously object!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 05:22 PM

Sit down Kevin!! <br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 05:24 PM

She's very pleased to meet you!<br><br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 05:25 PM

Have fun storming the castle!<br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 05:27 PM

I work 400 yards from an army of cubans who are trained to kill me!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 05:28 PM

You believe that Danny don't you, that I'm here to help?<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 05:29 PM

Yes sir, Col. Jessup<br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 05:43 PM

watch out for Cubans--I know first hand <br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 05:45 PM

Perhaps it was YOU who ordered the code red??<br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 05:48 PM

I knew it was him all along!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 05:50 PM

damn commie!<br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 05:53 PM

It'll take some balls to kill this thread... and so far, obviously, nobody's got 'em. So, what the hell... may as well keep posting in here!<br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 05:56 PM

We should start a "Lurker's Union"<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 06:07 PM

hehe..well, I want a raise!<br><br>
Posted by: Mcteak

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 06:17 PM

I've watched oh sorry lurked long enought, Now is the time for me to put my two cents in, except I did'nt bring any money.<br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 06:22 PM

That's ok..we take 5 and 10's too <br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 06:23 PM

but...<br><br><br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 06:28 PM

Damn, you totally screwed up this now..LOL<br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 06:31 PM

OK...OK I realize my eyes are not what they use to be, but was that not overkill! (I agree with you too)<br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 06:33 PM

I was just saying it stretched out the boarders...<br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 06:35 PM

Yea it ran right off my screen and on to the floor, what a mess.<br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 06:37 PM

I hate having to scroll sideways!<br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 06:52 PM

Sorry just finished cleaning up, what were we talking about?<br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 06:52 PM

Bahhh!<br><br><br>[color:red]What? I don't understand. What?</font color=red>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 06:55 PM

where are the donuts??<br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 06:56 PM

I heard about donuts?<br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 06:58 PM

yeah, in another thread..talking about hot glazed donutes from Krispi Kreme<br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 06:58 PM

Hey...give me a break there are alot of people in here.<br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 07:00 PM

I'm waiting....LOL<br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 07:02 PM

Yea just sit there, can't you see I need some help.<br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 07:03 PM

oh! sorry..here..hand me that dozen there...<br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 07:04 PM

Hey thanks, who went for milk?<br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 07:05 PM

must have been Gizmo..he's been AWOL for the past few minutes.<br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 07:08 PM

Will he share?<br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 07:11 PM

If not, we can take him, no problem<br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 07:14 PM

That's good, but we still need MILK!<br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 07:25 PM

I think you guys have had waaaaaaaaaaaay too much sugar already...<br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 07:28 PM

Oh yea! Bring it on, but hurry I feel a coma coming on!<br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 07:29 PM

Post number 800 - mine all mine!!!!<br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 07:30 PM

I might as well put my daily contribution here too seeing as Gizmo brought the subject up. <br><br><br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 07:31 PM

Suger? i need some coffee!<br><br>

Re: Dang - 10/15/02 07:31 PM

Darn are we keeping score...do over...do over!<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/15/02 07:40 PM

3500 Views so far!<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/15/02 07:43 PM

I'am assuming this is a good thing.<br><br>

Re: Lurkers.. - 10/15/02 07:53 PM

you never know....<br><br>

Lurkerama - 10/15/02 07:53 PM

I don't dare click the "Show all" link. There aren't enough hours in the day to wait for this whole sucker to load. <br><br>

Re: Lurkerama - 10/15/02 07:55 PM

Oh come on you gota try.<br><br>

Re: Lurkerama - 10/15/02 07:59 PM

<embed src="http://www.jdempsey.com/sigs/glass.wav" width=320 height=25 controller><br><embed src="http://www.jdempsey.com/sigs/glass.wav" width=320 height=25 controller><br><br>

Re: Lurkerama - 10/15/02 08:01 PM

Got my second wind back...now we can push on!<br><br>

Re: Lurkerama - 10/15/02 08:02 PM

I thought it was rock and roll that would never die.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkerama - 10/15/02 08:05 PM

True or was it Elvis maybe Pelvis<br><br>

Re: Lurkerama - 10/15/02 08:06 PM

<br><embed src="http://homepage.mac.com/rockhell/.Movies/andthen.wav" width=320 height=25 controller><br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>"Even though Mac Users may be only 10% of the market, always remember that we are the TOP 10%"<br>-Douglas Adams

Re: Lurkerama - 10/15/02 08:10 PM

Did you say...<br><br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>"Even though Mac Users may be only 10% of the market, always remember that we are the TOP 10%"<br>-Douglas Adams

Re: Lurkerama - 10/15/02 08:11 PM

LOL again<br><br>What a great picture!<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Lurkerama - 10/15/02 08:13 PM

Just one question, why?<br><br>

Re: Lurkerama - 10/15/02 09:24 PM

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?" Robert Kennedy<br><br>Personally, I think it's a picture of something that never was <br><br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

"Click, SLAM!!!" - 10/15/02 10:49 PM

Hey...the thread has finally been locked.<br><br>Gosh! <br><br>

Locked? - 10/16/02 06:56 AM

Is it really locked?<br>Excuse me, I won't post here again... promise... almost promise.<br><br>

Re: "Click, SLAM!!!" - 10/16/02 07:45 AM

<br><br>