Happy Birthday to Lori

Posted by: Mactico

Happy Birthday to Lori - 01/05/04 04:42 AM

Congratulations Lori, my best wishes to you.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:green]Pura Vida</font color=green>
Posted by: sross

Re: Happy Birthday to Lori - 01/05/04 05:17 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LORI!<br><br>
Posted by: lislaz

Re: Happy Birthday to Lori - 01/05/04 05:21 AM

Lori! Happy Happy Birthday!! <br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Happy Birthday to Lori - 01/05/04 05:23 AM

Happy Birthday Lori... we all chipped in and got you a new --------> linky. <br><br><br>Visit My Web Site!
Posted by: iraszl

Re: Happy Birthday to Lori - 01/05/04 06:37 AM

Very happy birthday!<br><br><pre>PMG5/1.8Ghz/1GBRAM, PBG3/400Mhz/768MBRAM, AirportX</pre><p>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Happy Birthday to Lori - 01/05/04 06:59 AM

Happy Birthday Lori!<br><br>
Posted by: skuldugary

Re: Happy Birthday to Lori - 01/05/04 07:01 AM

What a great day! It's loris birthday. Have a happy one.<br><br>The thread killer
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Happy Birthday to Lori - 01/05/04 08:07 AM

Happy Birthday, Lori! What a great day of the year this is, eh? <br><br> [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
Posted by: rman

Re: Happy Birthday to Lori - 01/05/04 08:18 AM

Happy Birthday <br><br>
Posted by: djstefan

Re: Happy Birthday to Lori - 01/05/04 08:23 AM

Happy Birthday!<br><br>___________________________________________<br>I'm just another Mac user at an 8 hour day Dilbert style cubicle job....<br>
Posted by: hayesk

Re: Happy Birthday to Lori - 01/05/04 08:37 AM

Happy Birthday, Lori!<br><br>
Posted by: Lori

Re: Happy Birthday to Lori - 01/05/04 08:45 AM

Thank you Mactico and all the others for the Happy Birthday wishes!<br>Went out for a nice dinner yesterday with my honey and my daughter and her boyfriend. <br>sorry I haven't posted tooo much during the holidays..family over and too much confusion. <br>I also have been blessed to have the opportunity to care for my new (2 year old) grand daughter 3 days a week. Keeps me real busy and it's hard to even get near the computer. She wants to play circles and squares (Baby Banger), and have me open iPhoto and look at all the pictures over and over again. <br>she's a joy, and it is the best present I got this year. <br>Here is my little pumpkin pie <br><br><br><br>My Stuff
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Happy Birthday to Lori - 01/05/04 09:32 AM

Awww. She's adorable.<br><br>Happy Birthday!<br><br>
Posted by: bird

Re: Happy Birthday to Lori - 01/05/04 09:41 AM

Your Granddaughter is beautiful. Sounds like your having a great time!! <br> Enjoy your special day!! <br><br>
Posted by: sean

Re: Happy Birthday to Lori - 01/05/04 09:51 AM

she's adorable. i wish we had a grandmother nearby...you and your daughter are lucky. <br><br>have a very happy b-day.<br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Happy Birthday to Lori - 01/05/04 10:16 AM

Happy Birthday Lori!<br><br>

Re: Happy Birthday to Lori - 01/05/04 10:16 AM

Juliana is actually my son's daughter (from a one night stand)<br>He just met his daughter a couple of months ago, and I just met her on November 15'th.<br><br>I think they are lucky too...but i am luckier...hehe<br><br><br>My Stuff
Posted by: Swatcat

Re: Happy Birthday to Lori - 01/05/04 10:34 AM

<br><br>
Posted by: nebosuke

Re: Happy Birthday to Lori - 01/05/04 10:35 AM

Happy Birthday, Lori. You need to work on your date planning though, your a day early for the Keynote this year, and a day late next year. How are you supposed to demand the newly announced goodness for your gift this way??<br><br>
Posted by: JohnR

Re: Happy Birthday to Lori - 01/05/04 10:40 AM

Happy Birthday Lori!! I hope it is a good one..<br><br>and your granddaughter is very cute! Lucky to have such a wonderful grandmother! <br><br>

Re: Happy Birthday to Lori - 01/05/04 10:46 AM

I think I will have to get together with yoyo and see if we can plan it better next year.<br><br><br>My Stuff
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Happy Birthday to Lori - 01/05/04 10:54 AM

To make things really really bad--today is the eve of Epiphany, which in many Latin American countries is the day that Christmas gifts are exchanged. About as bad as having your b-day be on Christmas Day here in the US <br><br>Cute grandchild, Lori!<br><br> [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: Happy Birthday to Lori - 01/05/04 10:59 AM

Happy Birthday.. And many more <br><br><br>Waleed's Gallery
Posted by: Michael

Re: Happy Birthday to Lori - 01/05/04 11:51 AM

Happy b day Lori. It looks like your have a smart son. (Noted T-shirt) <br><br>
Posted by: lesh

Re: Happy Birthday to Lori - 01/05/04 11:53 AM

Happy Birthday Lori! Hope you have a wonderous day. <br><br>
Posted by: drjohn

Re: Happy Birthday to Lori - 01/05/04 11:58 AM

Happy Birthday!!<br><br>drjohn's photos
Posted by: TheGreatDivide

Re: Happy Birthday to Lori - 01/05/04 12:26 PM

I second the motion!<br><br>She is one of the tech support stylers, I dig that.<br><br><br>LOL<br><br><br>Remember when Apple represented a resistance of sorts? Can I get a witness?
Posted by: ChrisN

Re: Happy Birthday to Lori - 01/05/04 02:54 PM

Double Happy Birthday to you, Lori! <br><br>Chris<br> <br>Light-Imagery<br><br>Look To The Sky - Movie (revised) - 8.5 mb<br><br>
Posted by: TreeBeard

Re: Happy Birthday to Lori - 01/05/04 03:08 PM

and a belated happy birthday Lori <br><br>"Today is a gift, that's why its called the present."
Posted by: mojo_jojo

Re: Happy Birthday to Lori - 01/05/04 05:10 PM

Happy Birthday! And enjoy that new grand daughter.<br><br>
Posted by: RubenC

Re: Happy Birthday to Lori - 01/05/04 10:27 PM

Happy Birthday Lori <br><br>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: Happy Birthday to Lori - 01/05/04 10:46 PM

Happy B-day Lori! <br><br>