My solution replacing ziploc bag

Posted by: iRock

My solution replacing ziploc bag - 12/06/03 10:14 PM

Since I like to take my iPod to work along with the base and quick guide, extra bud covers, cloth, etc. I keep them in a gallon sized ziploc baggie. It seemed a little tacky even though it goes in a larger tote bag. And when I go somewhere other than work I just have the plastic bag. When it comes down to it, I use it more on the go than at home. Since I plan on buying a fitted case at MWSF, I just wanted something inexpensive. So I thought of make up cases and went to look at Wal-Mart. Here is what I found for $8. It fits in my tote and has 2 compartments to organize everything. I love it but at work I keep getting compliments on my 'purse'. I unzip it and show them what it is.<br><br><br><br>Easy access and you can see everything at a glance. The handles are comfortable to grab and take, also. <br><br><br>Ahh life's little pleasures.<br><br>
Posted by: lislaz

Re: My solution replacing ziploc bag - 12/06/03 10:25 PM

awwww..that's cute! And so feminine! <br><br>

Re: My solution replacing ziploc bag - 12/06/03 10:30 PM

Hehe the ramifications of Rick having to take it somewhere just hit me. I'd better save the ziploc.<br><br>
Posted by: drjohn

Re: My solution replacing ziploc bag - 12/06/03 11:30 PM

You could have done worse.<br><br><br><br>drjohn's photos

Re: My solution replacing ziploc bag - 12/06/03 11:54 PM

Yes I could...<br><br><br><br>

Re: My solution replacing ziploc bag - 12/06/03 11:55 PM

Huh. That doesn't look like the Peter Pan we've all come to know and retch at here in MacMinute. hmmmmm....<br><br><br><br>

Re: My solution replacing ziploc bag - 12/06/03 11:56 PM

....and THERE he is!<br><br>Thanks Shelli...now I'm going to get sick. <br><br>
Posted by: drjohn

Re: My solution replacing ziploc bag - 12/07/03 12:11 AM

Hehe. I'd purged that character from my machine, so google and I did the best we could...figuring you'd take care of it...and you did.<br><br>drjohn's photos

Re: My solution replacing ziploc bag - 12/07/03 12:31 AM

Here's a couple more I had to choose from...<br><br><br><br><br><br>BTW should you need it:http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/<br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: My solution replacing ziploc bag - 12/07/03 12:35 AM

So, you do like the meaty ones! <br><br>HAHAHA! Have you seen the pics from Peter's birthday party? A riot!<br><br>

Re: My solution replacing ziploc bag - 12/07/03 12:35 AM

Ah the puppetmaster and I fell for it hook, line & sinker.<br><br>

Re: My solution replacing ziploc bag - 12/07/03 12:37 AM

Hehe you got me there. Has he updated his page? I checked it a couple of weeks ago and nothing new. I had better check on this birthday party.<br><br>

Re: My solution replacing ziploc bag - 12/07/03 12:55 AM

Omigod, something tells me there was a lot of skipping going on there! The trip to San Francisco is pretty good, too. Nice to know a guy like that has so many friends.<br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: My solution replacing ziploc bag - 12/07/03 05:05 AM

Eeeeeeekkkkk!<br><br>That woke me up. <br><br>I will not cheat on my diet. I will not cheat on my diet. lol.<br><br>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: My solution replacing ziploc bag - 12/07/03 06:19 AM

<br><br>OMG, Tinker Bell has REALLY gone to hell.<br><br>