Graphic Converter

Posted by: yoyo52

Graphic Converter - 12/04/03 07:26 PM

I realize that every Mac user in the universe is dowloading the new GC. But gee whillikers (to coin a phrase ), .9 KB per second???<br><br> My name is yoyo. Nice to meet you.
Posted by: Trog

Re: Graphic Converter - 12/04/03 07:29 PM

Well, I wasn't. But, I started a download just to slow yours down a bit more. <br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Graphic Converter - 12/04/03 07:34 PM

Perhaps you should upgrade that 9600baud modem! <br><br> What?<br>Visit Me!
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Graphic Converter - 12/04/03 07:37 PM

Just grab the next update.... should be out in a few hours! <br><br>
Posted by: sross

Re: Graphic Converter - 12/04/03 07:46 PM

LINK?<br><br>

Re: Graphic Converter - 12/04/03 07:59 PM

Here's the mirror site files.<br><br> My name is yoyo. Nice to meet you.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Graphic Converter - 12/04/03 09:46 PM

As someone who has no experience with pro apps, Graphic Converter is easily my favorite Mac app ever. <br><br>
Posted by: iraszl

Re: Graphic Converter - 12/05/03 07:00 AM

never used it, is it any good? what do you use it for?<br><br>"I think that gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman."
Posted by: sean

Re: Graphic Converter - 12/05/03 07:12 AM

i downloaded the version that was available on wednesday (just before this new version came out). i just put it on my laptop that is fresh from a clean install. and, this is the first time i had downloaded it in about 2 = 3 years (i couldn't quickly find my photoshop 7 install disk). figures. <br><br>
Posted by: squareman

Re: Graphic Converter - 12/05/03 10:52 AM

It's a great can-opener of graphic images. Used to be I went to it all the time when Photoshop 4 couldn't open a corrupted or unsupported image, or if I needed to save in an unsupported Photoshop format (like GIF 89a gettin' old school on your ass!). Used to be that it was better at saving optimizing the GIFs for bandwidth, but with Photoshop/Imageready's save-for-Web engine, it's no longer the best. I haven't even needed or considered opening it for years.<br><br>
Posted by: iraszl

Re: Graphic Converter - 12/05/03 12:28 PM

Thanks, that's what I thought. <br><br>"I think that gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman."
Posted by: DavidDraiman

Re: Graphic Converter - 12/05/03 01:04 PM

do you know how i update the version that came installed w/my powerbook and keep the S/N?<br><br>
Posted by: Trog

Re: Graphic Converter - 12/05/03 01:39 PM

Of course, don't forget it also costs about 10 fold less than anything from Adobe, which makes it more approachable and popular with the average user.<br><br>

Re: Graphic Converter - 12/05/03 05:30 PM

The SN just transfers over to the new version, so it shouldn't be a problem. If you're in doubts, download the new version and open it. The spalsh screen should say that it's registered in your name. If it doesn't, and you don't recall the SN, dump the new version and go back to the old one.<br><br> My name is yoyo. Nice to meet you.