dumb rumor sites

Posted by: bganey

dumb rumor sites - 05/07/03 10:46 AM

I love how rumor sites just make stuff up.....this makes the Weekly World News sound like a legitimate news source....from macrumors.com:<br><br>"Businessweek published some excerpts from an interview with Phill Schiller regarding the iTunes music store, and is unrevealing with questions to Beyond iTunes:<br><br><br>Q: Any plans for video down the road?<br>A: No, right now we just want to make the world's best music store. But I want to point out that iTunes includes particular music videos in the store. You can view some amazing music videos for free. <br><br>This hasn't stopped users and sites to speculate that downloadable movies are in the future from Apple. "<br><br>a.) Nothing about what Phil Schiller said hints at or speculates apple would offer downloadable movies<br><br>b.) Apple does not currently offer downloadable movies, only select music videos and movie trailers<br><br>What a bunch of bored lamers...<br><br>
Posted by: Beniitec

Re: dumb rumor sites - 05/07/03 10:54 AM

Wait a minute...if you have QTPro, you can download them today!!! LOL. I guess they MEANT on a device.... Hey, what ever happened to VIDEO Conferencing built into iChat? I remember hearing about that.... Anyone know?<br><br>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: dumb rumor sites - 05/07/03 01:00 PM

10.3 maybe?<br><br>"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something. "
Posted by: Beniitec

Re: dumb rumor sites - 05/07/03 01:02 PM

That would be cool.... That will be another "stab" at the MS Giant.... Video Conferencing that actuallly works, video editing, music sharing, new browser...lol This is good stuff.<br><br>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: dumb rumor sites - 05/07/03 01:23 PM

Yeah, but i think M$ is doing more damage to itself with it's "Next Generation Secure Computing Base". <br><br>"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something. "