The Nasty Rumor

Posted by: iRock

The Nasty Rumor - 04/20/03 10:05 PM

Well guys, we have not been paying attention. Luckily I got this email. It will save us all.<br><br>Hello,<br><br>Have you heard those rumors about all the email you get.. especially the one about how EVERYTHING you get through email is a scam or a hoax?<br><br>I've heard them and frankly, I'm a little upset about it. You see, I've been working with this guy for over a year who's been helping honest people like you and me, build REAL wealth.<br><br>It's not hype, it's not B.S. But still he gets a bad rap because he advertises through email.<br><br>People exposed to this system have called it the "most-fun, most-safe, and most surefire way to make all the money you need (and even as much as you want)"<br><br>... And yet it's so simple.<br><br>Hard to believe?<br><br>I thought so too when I first heard about it. In fact, I was intimidated by it. But once I had it spelled out for me.... BAM! I realized the power of this simple system and put it to work!<br><br>I'll let you judge for yourself, but all the feedback I've gotten so far has been super-positive.<br><br>Here's the link to see the site<br><br>http://<br><br>Click it, You'll see what I mean!<br><br>Laurie<br><br><br>I think it would carry more legitimacy had it not been from hotfreesamples@gallina<br><br>I think there must be a lot of creative writing used in spam.<br><br>"Life's blows cannot break a person whose spirit is warmed at the fire of enthusiasm."<br>--Norman Vincent Peale