Let's All Go To MacWorld!

Posted by: Antonio

Let's All Go To MacWorld! - 02/05/10 02:02 PM

So, who's goin'?

*raises hand crazily*

We should schedule meetups.
Posted by: Jim_

Re: Let's All Go To MacWorld! - 02/05/10 02:34 PM

Wish I could go, that means I wouldn't be shoveling a foot of snow.

Have fun and report in.
Posted by: Mike

Re: Let's All Go To MacWorld! - 02/06/10 03:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Reboot
Wish I could go, that means I wouldn't be shoveling a foot of snow.

Have fun and report in.

Wow!! A foot? We barely got an inch on the ground....But it's on top of a layer of ice, and we're expecting some snow coming Monday.
Posted by: neil

Re: Let's All Go To MacWorld! - 02/06/10 10:01 PM

the full MacTech crew will be there with the largest contingent we've ever had for MacTech on the show floor.

stop by the booth and say hi. (although I'm rarely at the booth -- usually on the floor or in meetings).
Posted by: DLC

Re: Let's All Go To MacWorld! - 02/07/10 07:53 AM

I went to several Apple World meetings back in the early 1980s in San Francisco. They were great. I'm sure the MacWorld meetings are even more super !!

I am disturbed that Apple doesn't support these any more- I understand them not using these meetings to announce new products and being flexible to announce ANY time, but you could still support them and be there to rally the users !!
Posted by: John Rougeux

Re: Let's All Go To MacWorld! - 02/07/10 12:13 PM

I wish.
Posted by: zwei

Re: Let's All Go To MacWorld! - 02/11/10 06:50 PM

No Macworld for me this year, but here are some pics from the 2007 show. Makes me sad I didn't have a DSLR back then.

http://bit.ly/9fkulR
Posted by: Antonio

Re: Let's All Go To MacWorld! - 02/12/10 03:16 PM

Been doing some really interesting interviews here- there are a lot of companies and developers doing some really amazing things. I'm not sure how great the quality of my video interviews are, in terms of sound and video, but people have been really good about sharing their products and ideas, so at least the content is there, and if nothing else, I've plenty of material to write from.