M$ store designs leaked

Posted by: MacBozo

M$ store designs leaked - 07/25/09 02:08 PM

Microsoft Store layout designs, concepts leaked

I wonder if the store goes into lock down if those big screens all go BSOD? laugh
Posted by: Mike

Re: M$ store designs leaked - 07/25/09 02:21 PM

" The stores will also host birthday parties."

Ooooooooh!! Neato!! Just like MickeyDees! grin
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: M$ store designs leaked - 07/25/09 02:34 PM

I was thinking Chuck-E-Cheese. laugh
Posted by: carp

Re: M$ store designs leaked - 07/25/09 04:05 PM

More like the clowns at Farrel's Ice Cream Parlors
Posted by: DLC

Re: M$ store designs leaked - 07/25/09 06:04 PM

Wonder if they'll borrow an idea from Apple and turn it 180 degrees; and call it the "Stupid Bar" ? wink (yeah I see the Guru Bar - oh that was original !)

They also need another area called the VIRUS bar !! Bring in your PC and they'll remove the 10,000 viruses screwing up the OS. laugh

Then there's the Hackers Bar and Grill ... removes all the Spyware and Adware. grin

And don't forge the stream flowing through the store !!
Yeah they call it Zune River !!

When you want to leave, you go to the START area ! whistle

Posted by: Lea

Re: M$ store designs leaked - 07/25/09 06:40 PM

laugh laugh laugh

You really ought to copy/paste that post into the comment section, David. Toooooo funny!!

Re: M$ store designs leaked - 07/25/09 07:15 PM

Thanks for the suggestion, Lea ! . . . but I forgot two of the most important areas.

It's called the "Uglier than dog SHT" Bar ... bring in your PC Box and they can put stickers and pasties on it to make it look prettier and more modern ! grin

oh just thought of this : One side of the store will be lined up with psychiatrist's couches for those that have been through UpGrade and SP H3LL and need rehabilitation ! laugh

Re: M$ store designs leaked - 07/25/09 07:50 PM

Whew! OK, so if you don't post your stuff in the comments? I will be soooo tempted . . . well, damn. I understand plagerism/copyright, so I won't. But, at the risk of repeating myself?

Re: M$ store designs leaked - 07/25/09 09:21 PM

Thats to funny David good ones
Posted by: padmavyuha

Re: M$ store designs leaked - 07/26/09 12:52 AM

Originally Posted By: DLC
bring in your PC Box and they can put stickers and pasties on it to make it look prettier and more modern ! grin

???

Then they help get the crumbs out of your keyboard?
Posted by: Jim_

Re: M$ store designs leaked - 07/26/09 05:16 AM

Pasties, like on a nipple, not pastries. smile

Re: M$ store designs leaked - 07/26/09 06:19 AM

You took the words right outta . . . laugh

Posted by: polymerase

Re: M$ store designs leaked - 07/26/09 07:00 AM

Emily, your mother just younger, lost 45 pounds in 12 weeks but still has a way to go before they stop landing jets on her åss, is still carrying around the head of ET after staring at a coffee table called Surface for a tad too long.

She left the booger on her finger in the middle of Surface which was mistaken for a _________ .
( fill in the blank)
Posted by: drjohn

Re: M$ store designs leaked - 07/26/09 07:14 AM

Originally Posted By: Reboot
Pasties, like on a nipple, not pastries. smile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasty
Posted by: Jim_

Re: M$ store designs leaked - 07/26/09 08:15 AM

You could put those on nipples too but it would be a bit sticky. Hmm, maybe that would work out too. grin

Re: M$ store designs leaked - 07/26/09 08:16 AM

I dunno maybe he likes to eat pasties too !! blush

wink

A comment by Foe Hammer : "They're going to need a lot more seats at their Gen--, er ... I mean ... Answer/Guru Bars.
Perhaps they should locate their stores next to major sports arenas to help handle the overflow
."

That's funny !! laugh

Re: M$ store designs leaked - 07/26/09 03:22 PM

Hahahahaha!!!! laugh laugh Good ones!!!
Posted by: Mac007

Here's a better concept for the MS store - 07/27/09 11:35 PM

I found this 3D walk through of a temple like structure that would make a perfect MS retail store. You'll need to read my description before you enter the virtual walk through. Imagination is required for full effect:

Cue creepy music, cue announcer..." You start in a round entry way with 3 video screens. On the middle screen is the Start button with possibly a schedule of the days instructional sessions. On the other two screens are images of Bill Gates and Steve Balmer expounding on the virtue of MS products and services.

Next you walk through a door in the back and enter the holy place where you see on one wall X-Boxes, Zunes, and MS accessories neatly stacked against the wall. On the counters are demo units for the customer to try out MS's various products. Against the other wall are neatly stacked software products. Behind the counters on both sides are MS sales people smiling at you. In the center of the room is a hologram of the MS name and below a smaller hologram showing the credit cards they accept.

You go from there through another door into the holy of holies. There you see a row of counters on the left with a video screen displaying MS propaganda. Smiling MS sales people are there to take your credit card and ring up your purchase. On the right side are the counter's with the smiling MS Guru's waiting to help you with any questions. There is another video screen with services provided by the MS Gurus and the cost. Towards the end is another hologram showing the current hot item of the week. At the very back would probably be another video screen and benches where you would get your very own brainwashing helmet to watch the teaching (propaganda) video. You'll also notice a podium with a big red button near the middle of the room. Press the button and let your imagination do the rest." wink

Now for those who dare to enter in,
The Microsoft Retail Store

My idea of a MS store (some use of imagination required)
P.S. Once at the site click on any of the images to begin your tour. Use your mouse and press button to proceed.

Re: Here's a better concept for the MS store - 07/28/09 04:20 AM

Spooky!! eek
I expected something 'nasty' to happen when I pushed the button...

Re: Here's a better concept for the MS store - 07/28/09 01:12 PM

Yeah that was cool kinda reminded me of that Myst game