OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote?

Posted by: DLC

OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/09/08 12:16 PM

or is it too early?<br><br>price drop is nice... did they mention any upgrade path for the hardware ?<br>just curious... iPhone 2.0 will be nice... <br><br>I didn't get much details about what happens to .Mac --> Me.com... AND ??<br><br><br>Mentioned snow leopard, but no details ?<br><br>is evey one as confused as I am, or is it my Meds ? <br><br>David (OFI)
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/09/08 12:20 PM

.Mac has now become MobileMe. The features look to be very nice and I think with your iPhone, you will like it a lot.<br><br>"early" July is when iPhone 2 software update comes out. LOTS of neat features that I like. $9.99 for iPod Touch owners.<br><br>As is usually the case, you are SOL for upgrading unless you can talk AT&T into a deal. No word from them yet as far as subsidizing or upgrading. Remember, don't buy 1st generation anything. <br><br>Sweet prices on the new iPhones. Question is, will the iPod Touch go down in price too?<br><br><br><br>my photos

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/09/08 12:23 PM

So.... does that mean you're taking the plunge ?? <br><br>David (OFI)

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/09/08 12:24 PM

I don't know. I'll have to see if they change the plans at all and weigh my options.<br><br><br><br>my photos
Posted by: Clark

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/09/08 01:08 PM

Sorry, buddy, I'm getting dumber as time goes on.<br>The 3G iPhone sounds good but I have no idea what they are talking about.<br>Same for MobileMe. I don't know what they are talking about.<br>The only thing that concerns me is I am hoping to keep my mac.com email address. So far it looks like I will be able to.<br>Edit: I will be able to keep my mac.com email address. Yea!<br><br>I also am looking forward to hearing more details about Snow Leopard.<br><br>There is also a possibility that we may hear from ATI that they are making the HD 3870 available for the Mac Pro.<br>The only thing bad about that is it would be right on the heels of the launching of ATI's HD 4870.<br><br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: polymerase

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/09/08 01:41 PM

Don't buy first generation? I don't think I am buying second generation 2.0. Going to wait for the 2.1<br>Maybe my wife will buy this one though.<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/09/08 01:54 PM

Anything about Macs??<br><br><br><br>[color:red]&#63743;</font color=red> [color:orange]&#63743;</font color=orange> [color:yellow]&#63743;</font color=yellow> [color:green]&#63743;</font color=green> [color:blue]&#63743;</font color=blue> [color:purple]&#63743;</font color=purple>

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/09/08 02:09 PM

We aren't getting this one either.<br><br><br><br>my photos
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/09/08 02:12 PM

The only thing that concerns me is I am hoping to keep my mac.com email address. So far it looks like I will be able to.<br>Edit: I will be able to keep my mac.com email address. Yea!<br><br>Just got the email from Apple. It's good they are keeping the mac.com email accounts and twice the storage amount (now 20 GB for MobileMe) for the same annual price! <br><br>
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/09/08 02:14 PM

I'm still not in the market for an iPhone. I simply don't need one, nor the plan price.<br><br>

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/09/08 02:27 PM

The price plan is the killer deal for us. <br><br>AT&T are SUCH idiots. I called them today to see about upgrading and what options I have. The first guy told me that I would have to cancel my contract, pay the early termination fee and then get a new contract for the iPhone.<br><br>Early termination fee is $175. <br><br>That's crazy!<br><br>So I called them again, got someone else, and she said that all I would have to do is add the data plan, which is $20/month per iPhone.<br><br>Nah, forget that. And they said that they were not going to subsidize the iPhone.<br><br><br><br>my photos

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/09/08 02:33 PM

I'm with you Clark.. I wanted to say.."run that by me again??!" <br><br>or do the Scoobie -Doo..."Harumph !" <br><br>David (OFI)

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/09/08 02:38 PM

3G means that the internet is faster on the iPhone now. Current iPhones have EDGE network, which is slower than 3G. <br><br>MobileMe is a way for you to sync up wirelessly.<br><br><br><br>my photos
Posted by: Swatcat

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/09/08 03:05 PM

Macminute on my iPhone fully loads in seven to ten seconds using the Edge network not to bad.<br>Other sites with intense graphics can take up to a minute to load.<br>The Edge network is faster than dial-up<br>I personally would not have bought an iPhone my wife and son and daughter gave it to me for Christmas.<br><br>The $20.00 data plan is required for each iPhone on your account I have two iPhones on my account which is an additional $40.00 per month.<br>My monthly bill is $142.59 with my wifes Razar included.<br><br><br> My Ultimate Amazing Crap !

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/09/08 03:11 PM

I don't mean to say that EDGE is bad, but I didn't know since I don't have a device that uses it.<br><br><br><br>my photos
Posted by: Swatcat

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/09/08 03:15 PM

Here in the Washington DC area AT&t has been 3g over a year like you I don't have any device yet that uses it YET <br><br> My Ultimate Amazing Crap !

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/09/08 03:16 PM

and it looks like I won't have any device in the foreseeable future. <br><br><br><br>my photos
Posted by: FSM

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/09/08 03:44 PM

for folks who have a current iPhone, you can buy the new iPhone and simply replace your old iPhone and keep your old plan. that's how i read things. is that wrong? i hope it's correct as that's what i was planning on doing.<br><br>3G is way, way, way faster than EDGE. EDGE is not tolerable for me. even at work, i have to use EDGE to log into my university network. that tends to take me about 1 1/2 minutes. if i am in a meeting and get online and then put my iPhone away for 5 minutes and then decide to use the internet again, i have to use EDGE again to log back in . . . another 1.5 minutes. it sux. if i upgrade, the 3G will likely be just as fast as my university connection and i'll skip logging in altogether. that would be very, very nice for me and worth upgrading.<br><br>--<br>[color:red] Kansas Jayhawks -- 2008 National Champions </font color=red>
Posted by: Nagromme

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/09/08 03:58 PM

Haven't seen the keynote, just the roundups, but I like everything except for one disappointment:<br><br>* iPhone hardware - good! Double the talk time, less than 1 mm thicker, real GPS, 3G (data plan $10 more is acceptable). No videophone, but I for one wasn't expecting that.<br><br>* I like the white version.<br><br>* iPhone software features still look good - no surprises, not final for a month - so I can hope for copy/paste and iChat (but iChat isn't vital: I'm sure AIM and GoogleTalk apps or web apps will work fine)<br><br>* Subsidized plans - good! Same 2 year commitment, cheaper phones, more choice of plans (voice and data now separated).<br><br>* Mobile Me - very tempting - solves my mail synch challenge (multiple POP and IMAP servers) between my Air and imac - and nicely adds the iPhone too<br><br>* Snow Leopard - sounds like a good direction Apple is taking, but a year away<br><br>* Disappointment: no 32 GB iPhone. I will wait patiently!<br><br>nagr[color:red]o</font color=red>mme<br><br>I require stroyent!<br>TeamMacOSX.com | MacClan.net
Posted by: Mac007

It's only faster if you have access to 3G network - 06/09/08 04:02 PM

Unfortunately for those of us not in a major city there will be no 3G for us.<br><br>"It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness."
Posted by: NucleusG4

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/09/08 06:24 PM

No... that's not correct. If you buy a new iPhone.. then new plan replaces the old plan. I saw it on macrumours today.<br><br>[image][/image]
Posted by: NucleusG4

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/09/08 06:26 PM

No... that's not correct. If you buy a new iPhone.. then new plan replaces the old plan. I saw it on macrumours today.<br><br>here it is... on the front page..<br><br>Meanwhile, AT&T reveals that Apple will no longer receive the revenue sharing from each users plans. It was highly publicized that AT&T paid Apple a portion of its monthly recurring service charges for each iPhone user. Under the new agreement, there is no revenue sharing. AT&T is presumably directing that money towards the $200 subsidy for the iPhone.<br><br>Update: Arstechnica was able to speak to an AT&T representative who claims that if existing iPhone owners buy an iPhone 3G, the new 2 year contract replaces the current contract rather than extending it.<br><br>[image][/image]
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/09/08 06:28 PM

That's been my experience with ATT in the past--getting a new phone means replacing the contract with a new two year agreement. So if that's the way the new iPhone works, it's nothing new for ATT.<br><br>[color:red]&#63743;</font color=red> [color:orange]&#63743;</font color=orange> [color:yellow]&#63743;</font color=yellow> [color:green]&#63743;</font color=green> [color:blue]&#63743;</font color=blue> [color:purple]&#63743;</font color=purple>

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/09/08 06:45 PM

oh i don't mind that at all. i get that you need a new plan since the 3G network is more expensive. otherwise the cost is the same after you pay a little more for 3G. i'll upgrade, but my wife won't. <br><br>--<br>[color:red] Kansas Jayhawks -- 2008 National Champions </font color=red>

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/09/08 06:47 PM

I'm sort of stuck until I can either talk my Institute into using ATT or I wait for the iPhones to move to Verizon.<br><br>1) I have a RAZR on Verizon all paid for by the Institute.<br>2) My family has two Virgin mobiles I got years ago (just bought new phones for 50 bucks) which since I have them locked in from years ago they each cost me around 17 bucks a month. <br><br>So if my wife gets an iPhone one of the VM phones go to my eleven year old. But that's nuts. She is the only one who likes to talk on the phone and she'll kill me with the minutes. (17 bucks a month if you hardly use it which describes all of us but one.)<br><br>Phones suck anyway. I hate them. When is the iTouch going to get GPS? And copy paste and some text and iChat? I guess I am waiting for 3.0 but the wife will find out about these 2.0s and she wants one.<br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Mike

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/09/08 06:57 PM

Ditto here! <br>I'm quite pleased with my present service & plan.<br><br>[color:blue][/b]Hodie mihi. Cras tibi.</font color=blue>[/b]

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/09/08 08:00 PM

i am excited about Push everything. i am thinking of moving my university email to me.com -- having it automatically forwarded, so that it'll get pushed to me. couldn't you do that with your university's system as well? <br><br>the calendars using Push might be the feature i needed to switch away from google calendars, which i love. but this new Push feature makes iCal useful on my computer again. this is quite exciting, but this stuff doesn't need the new iPhone. i just need to decide whether i want to pay for 3G . . . and i think i do. <br><br>--<br>[color:red] Kansas Jayhawks -- 2008 National Champions </font color=red>

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/09/08 08:50 PM

OK, I watched the whole keynote and and now I get push. That is something I can convince my Institute we have to have. Mobileme and the cloud is something I can do. I hate the mess I have with calendars, contacts and mail all different on separate boxes. I know I have them all synched and published together but I missed having my TB stab looked at on Friday because the calendar I was looking at was really published. So tomorrow they have to skin test stab me again. <br><br>I might have to testbed it all for them starting July 11.<br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/09/08 10:18 PM

Yes the enterprise solution is finally here + plus 3G + GPS - The rest are features that I may or may not use but still a stellar upgrade <br><br>However its seems that At&T is the stick in the mud for this iPhone 2.0 - oddly enough not a beep about At&T during that whole keynote<br><br>

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/09/08 11:05 PM

Question: is Mobile Me's mail synching JUST for @me.com (and @mac.com) email?<br><br>I was hoping I could keep using all my POP and IMAP accounts (currently all set up in OS X Mail) just like always, and everything would be synched without having to forward anything to some new @me.com address.<br><br>nagr[color:red]o</font color=red>mme<br><br>I require stroyent!<br>TeamMacOSX.com | MacClan.net
Posted by: carp

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/09/08 11:34 PM

Its the same - you can change the moniker later if you want all .Mac members are auto updated.<br><br>Just not sure about this MobleMe moniker - sorta reminds me of that short guy "miniMe" which could lead us into being "Shagged" now I like the movies but some of that shiit I just don't get <br><br>Plus<br>Where did Apple lose the "i" prefix for consumer apps?? is this a step down to teenager apps or even younger ? I mean what is wrong with just .Mac moniker?? easy to say and only 2 syllables <br><br>

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/10/08 04:08 AM

I would take a guess and that Apple's push is only going to work on the actual @me.com and @mac.com (which are really the same email account just having two aliases.<br><br>There is no way POP is going to work and I would assume the IMAP account would have to smarten up quite a bit to handle it. Maybe if it was an IMAP running on an OSX Snow Leopard server could it learn that trick.<br><br>I wish I was wrong. Multiple mail accounts getting active push to the phone would make it way more interesting. Getting corporate mail forwarded to a me.com account doesn't cut it at all since the reply/forwarding is all bolluxed up.<br><br>Reading some of the four color glossy stuff for iPhone 2.0 it looks like if your mail server is running Microsoft Exchange 2003 or 2007 and you can do it. If your corporate folks who run that Microsoft Exchange server stop what they are doing and load Apple's Push technology into their servers.<br><br>I think I can wait until maybe 2012 before my Institute does that to their Microsoft Exchange servers. And if they did it I would have to type in a electronic card generated password similar to 938uifjhf8ur0249th5gou84588ue within 30 seconds for each junk email read.<br><br>So I am screwed. Now Apple could do one thing for me to get me out from under. Could they alias my corporate email address directly to my @me.com address? my first_last@institute.coolschool.edu directly to firstlast@me.com? Sadly, my institute would have to write that alias into their lookup tables. Maybe they would do it since I would stop annoying them but they would be relinquishing too much and would fear for their jobs.<br><br><br>
Posted by: Piper_14

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/10/08 05:20 AM

I'm just happy I'll finally be able to get an iPhone here in Montreal on July 11th for a good price. That was the highlight of the keynote for me.<br><br>All the rest... the App store presentations and other, that gave me a bit of a yawn.<br><br><br>My Wii: 5721 8516 7937 9434 (PM me if you Wii)
Posted by: SteveS

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/10/08 05:58 AM

"I didn't get much details about what happens to .Mac --> Me.com... AND ??"<br><br>It looks like Apple took a page out of Microsoft's marketing handbook. Take a technology that has earned a bad reputation, then give it a new name with the next update. In this case, I suppose Apple sort of had to do that because they are marketing the service to non-Mac users as well. It would probably be tough getting PC users to sign up for a .Mac account in order to make use of push e-mail, calendar, address, etc. events.<br><br>"Mentioned snow leopard, but no details ?"<br><br>Snow Leopard will essentially be a developer's release. Features like grand central, opencl, 64bit kernel, etc. will be interesting to developers, but will be a tough sell for consumers. The fact that Apple seems to be steering clear of user level features makes me think this will be a free (or at most a nominal fee) upgrade. Time will tell... I'm actually glad to see Apple spending more time focusing on the core OS as opposed to the fluff on top that appeals to the masses. This is a good thing. <br><br>
Posted by: Alec_Fromm

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/10/08 08:23 AM

I'm quite amazed at the advances Apple has made with the 3G iPhone. I can see a huge market for MobileMe, particularly in conjunction with the 3G iPhone. Looks like some great development going on for these products. iPhone is a whole new world... just beginning.<br><br>All in all, a wonderful keynote address.<br><br>Now, if I can get a rate plan for $40 per month, the iPhone may suit me.<br><br>- a.k.a. Mississauga -

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/10/08 11:11 AM

I should clarify my question: I don't use .mac, and will NEVER use a mac.com or me.com email address (I have too many addresses already).<br><br>Can I use my OTHER POP and IMAP mail services--the ones I use now in Mail.app--through Mobile Me?<br><br>1. Can I check those other POP/IMAP accounts through Mobile Me's web interface?<br><br>2. Will it sync all mail--and read/unread states--for all those accounts on all machines?<br><br>3. Will it push?<br><br><br>#2 is the only really important one for me. If Mobile Me doesn't do that, then it doesn't solve a BIG problem that I and other users have faced for years: how to keep POP and IMAP mailboxes in sync between your laptop and your desktop. Some say "never use POP" and "never expect to have ALL your email history available offline." But those are two things I do need. So I end up copying massive multi-GB mail folders back and forth whenever I leave for a trip or return from one. Which is asking for something to break, and does me no good when simply leaving for a meeting. Add an iPhone and the mess is far worse: you can't manually synch email between an iPhone and a Mac, the way you can with two Macs.<br><br>Keeping multiple machines' mailboxes in synch is conceptually possible, since I do it manually all the time--POP and IMAP alike, including read/unread states--simply by copying the Mail folder from ~/Library (or synching the folder with 3rd-party software possibly).<br><br>If Mobile Me solves this elegantly, I'm in! <br><br>If not... then for my own needs I can't justify $8.25 a month.<br><br>nagr[color:red]o</font color=red>mme<br><br>I require stroyent!<br>TeamMacOSX.com | MacClan.net
Posted by: margadagio

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/10/08 12:46 PM

The App Store is a real sleeper, IMO. Not many outside outside of a few Apple fans have paid much attention. I believe the "store" is what the iPhone will be all about. This is what sets the iPhone right on top. <br><br>The possibilities are mind boggling in so many different fields of endeavor. Real estate, for one needs, to get their shiit together and start supporting the OSX platform. I can bet a few agents would be salivating at the idea of only needing to carry an iPhone when they're on the go. The medical field is another one that could explode.<br><br>RIM is a one trick pony... e-mail. The iPhone is the device of the future.<br><br>You will probably have a $40 plan... for voice..... + $30 for data. Weighing on me too. <br><br>
Posted by: Pete

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/10/08 01:48 PM

1) I have a RAZR on Verizon all paid for by the Institute.<br><br>To me, no whiz-bang feature-laden phone is worth having to then start paying for service. I'd rather save $199 and $70 a month than be cool.<br><br>Besides, that's what I bought the Wii for. <br><br>[color:red]Work With ____!</font color=red>

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/10/08 03:45 PM

1. the web interface is for mac.com or me.com accounts; not the other email accounts you have. they have their own servers (e.g., groupwise, gmail, yahoo, etc.). servers have to be Push enabled for Push to work (i think Yahoo servers have this, fwiw). or you could set those other account to automatically forward to your me.com account and then access it all in your Mobile Me interface. and the iPhone can have all of your email accounts set up (i have 5 on my iPhone -- from POP to IMAP). <br><br>2. Mobile Me is not an umbrella for all email and calendars, etc. Mobile Me is the infrastructure for mac.com and me.com accounts only -- it is literally .Mac with some features added.<br><br>3. it will Push anything that is part of your mac.com or me.com account (e.g., email, calendars, contacts), but not other accounts.<br><br>--<br>[color:red] Kansas Jayhawks -- 2008 National Champions </font color=red>

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/10/08 04:06 PM

I agree, I'm basically too cheap to buy into an even 20 a month phone if I have one for free. But I have three phones and four bipeds in the house so eventually there will be another phone. Probably an iPhone but hopefully I can hold off until the youngest is 15 or so and knows what minutes are and how much they cost. Since they come out of babysitting money she'll learn fast. The iPhone would go to the wife. Pants? I have no pants.<br><br>

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/10/08 04:40 PM

Too bad. It COULD be done. But it seems that STILL nobody has! There's still no solution in the world for people who use multiple email servers on multiple machines.<br><br>I'd like to see:<br><br>* Web-based version of Mail.app--will check ANY account.<br><br>* No matter whether you check mail from your iPhone, Mac, or the web-Mail.app, you see ALL your mail. Received mail (be it POP or IMAP) arrives in storage on either the Mac (Library/Mail folder) or the Mobile Me server itself (if you checked mail on the iPhone and or the web app).<br><br>* THEN, all the incoming mail--and outgoing copies, and drafts, and read/unread states, and flags, and replied-staes, and delete actions, and actions moving from one folder to another, etc. etc.--would be synched to the Mobile Me server, and from there down to every device.<br><br>* Thus you'd have to "flip a switch" in Mail.app to say, "use Mobile Me." Then it would know to send copies of all changes up to the cloud.<br><br>* And all the individual mail serves would work just like always, from their own points of view: POP, IMAP, whatever. They'd be accessed from multiple places, but the local mailboxes always stay in synch.<br><br>But Mobile Me doesn't solve that, so... $99 saved <br><br>nagr[color:red]o</font color=red>mme<br><br>I require stroyent!<br>TeamMacOSX.com | MacClan.net

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/10/08 05:50 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>* Web-based version of Mail.app--will check ANY account.<p><hr></blockquote><p> Steve is so good at making it all warm and fuzzy then you come and point out reality. Your solution would be the absolute sweetest thing going and it could be done. <br><br>I have twelve accounts in my mail.app a mixture of POP and IMAP. I need to take a peek at "webmaster" mail for a couple of sites (if they only knew) but really it is my one institute mail account that I would like in my cloud. But really, they should all be able to live in the cloud. I like my total email experience in the morning to be about three minutes of deleting down or ignoring everything but the two I have to deal with, answer and be off to something more fun. <br><br>Apple has to follow your advice and get all these email accounts in the cloud or I'm not buying either. Oh wait, I still have my mac dot com account. Well start a petition. I'll take my money back. I mean it. Anyone want a peanut?<br><br>It's about time for Celtics vs Jack Nicholson and Dyan Cannon.<br><br><br><br><br>

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/10/08 06:16 PM

they could probably have done it, but the thing is . . . those other accounts are on servers that aren't using Push. so, the web interface of Mobile Me would have to check for new email on those accounts. it can't check constantly as that would be frowned upon by the system administrators. i had my mail.app checking every minute and i was visited by the IT support person who told me i needed to change it. so, the web interface would be set at every 15 minutes perhaps and then Push what it finds to you. wait a second, why do you need push when the iPhone is already checking for you at 15 minute intervals? the limitation isn't with Apple; rather, the servers you are using just don't have Push enabled.<br><br>but it would be nice if they did allow multiple accounts just so i don't have to log into gmail and my groupwise servers when i am using webmail. in that sense, i agree. with an iPhone, i don't know when i'd need it since i have my laptop or desktop with mail.app or i have my iPhone, thus i rarely (once a semester) log into the web interfaces for my various email accounts.<br><br>--<br>[color:red] Kansas Jayhawks -- 2008 National Champions </font color=red>

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/10/08 08:04 PM

I could set the check frequency for each as the admin's rules dictated--but in my case, I check all servers every 60 seconds now and nobody minds. I need to get mail immediately when I'm at my desktop, after all.<br><br>nagr[color:red]o</font color=red>mme<br><br>I require stroyent!<br>TeamMacOSX.com | MacClan.net
Posted by: zwei

Re: OK what's everyone's take on Job's Keynote? - 06/10/08 09:03 PM

.Mac mail lets you check other POP mail ...but not IMAP as far as I can tell. <br><br>I forward my .Mac email to my gmail ...with this push deal I MAY reverse that and forward my gmail to my .Mac ...it would be instant ..and I can still use my gmail address to sign up for junk. <br><br>zweisoft<br>