AAPL - What, me worry?

Posted by: Pete

AAPL - What, me worry? - 11/29/07 10:01 AM

Back up to 183 as of 12:55 EST.<br><br>So who panicked? <br><br><br>[color:purple]Work With ____! </font color=purple>
Posted by: Trog

Re: AAPL - What, me worry? - 11/29/07 10:50 AM

I don't worry, I've got all my funds safely secured in the housing sector.<br><br>
Posted by: polymerase

Re: AAPL - What, me worry? - 11/29/07 11:01 AM

You made me look which I promised myself I wouldn't. Dang all my biotechs walked off the same cliff but fell further by % than AAPL but are now skyrocketing back. That would have made me ill if I was watching.<br><br>That's it. I will not look I will not look I will not look ... until May.<br><br>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: AAPL - What, me worry? - 11/30/07 04:27 AM

AAPL is up to $187 in pre trade, Nov 30th. Let's see how long that lasts before the profit takers jump in. <br><br>

Re: AAPL - What, me worry? - 11/30/07 06:41 AM

Jumping around like a june bug on a hot skillet. A nibble down a half point and now up. The profit takers triggered at the bell missed out on a 3% gain the bastards deserve it. But it's Friday so the profit takers come in after lunch. (And if that were actually true then it would become false because everyone is either sitting there hitting return or is setting sell flags.)<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>

Re: AAPL - What, me worry? - 11/30/07 06:47 AM

wow all high tech biotech has jumped 4% in the first 15 minutes. Correcting the correction of the past week are readying the leap off the cliff. <br><br>I will not click I will not click I will not click.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>

Re: AAPL - What, me worry? - 11/30/07 06:50 AM

The markets usually drop Friday afternoons. <br><br>The overall volatility gets a bit nail biting at times. I was scared to look for about a week or so. Better like roller coasters because we're in for one hell of a ride for the next while.<br><br>

Re: AAPL - What, me worry? - 11/30/07 06:53 AM

Everything to do with housing and financials has got the market skittish. Folks are looking to park investments elsewhere. I have a feeling healthcare and high tech will be the sweet spot for a while.<br><br>