AAPL

Posted by: yoyo52

AAPL - 07/05/07 01:13 PM

Think the market likes Apple?<br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: AAPL - 07/05/07 01:49 PM

I made money today. I purchased 100 more shares at the bell this morning.<br><br>I expect there may be a slight drop tomorrow but things will pick up again on Monday. Just wait until the sales figures are announced. I have a feeling they'll be huge.<br><br>
Posted by: FSM

Re: AAPL - 07/05/07 02:25 PM

i heard today that AT&T activated their millionth iPhone already. that's faster than most analyst expected, which helps explain the stock price for APPL.<br><br>
Posted by: Celandine

Re: AAPL - 07/05/07 05:47 PM

<br>my brother on law must be having a caniption fit!<br>LOL<br>he's a hard core pc weenie that's been predicting <br>apple's downfall since I've known him....35 years!<br><br>god grant me the strength not to call him in florida<br><br><br><br>

Re: AAPL - 07/05/07 05:50 PM

Go ahead and call. I dare ya!<br><br>

Re: AAPL - 07/05/07 05:54 PM

<br>i'll prolly wait to make sure he don't get the last laugh<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: DLC

Re: AAPL - 07/05/07 05:58 PM

yeah.... I "DOUBLE -DOG" dare ya !! <br><br>(ooooh.... that one ups Marge's dare !} <br><br>tell your brother you're calling to buy him a beer !! lead in....<br><br><br>so he and Steve Ballmer can cry together in it !!! .. tha grabber !!<br><br>David (OFI)

Re: AAPL - 07/05/07 06:09 PM

Never fear, it's YOU who can do the laughing at HIM. Poor Microsoft seems to be beleaguered these days.<br><br>

Re: AAPL - 07/05/07 06:12 PM

I guess you, myself, and all the other AAPL stock holders can't help but smile these days, huh?<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: AAPL - 07/06/07 05:16 AM

[censored] can still buy anyone they want with pocket change... <br><br>CreativeGuy for daily tips, tricks and commentary on all things graphic design.

Re: AAPL - 07/06/07 05:25 AM

You got that right. <br><br>But... their stock IS shiit. It has flatlined and is not a growth company. They lack vision and have zero innovation.<br><br>

Re: AAPL - 07/06/07 08:01 AM

I've been slapped down for saying this before<br>but I think "Billy Boy" got out while he could,<br>leaving The Sweat-Hog to deal with M$ Vista. <br><br>MEANWHILE I suspect that Billy Big Bucks has <br>used his fortune to buy into the next big trend.<br><br>Controlling the world's food source. We'll see.<br><br><br><br> the concert's tomorrow
Posted by: RubenC

Re: AAPL - 07/06/07 09:15 AM

Ga-head call your brother, really call him!<br><br>Yeah "Billy Boy" got out at just the right time, he's laughing all the way to the bank.<br><br>
Posted by: DLC

Re: AAPL - 07/06/07 09:22 AM

[censored] could buy Apple, so aapl stock can flatline too ?<br>oh that's showin' them !! <br><br>I think I'd go Linux then !! <br><br>David (OFI)