NOT A RUMOR!!!

Posted by: yoyo52

NOT A RUMOR!!! - 03/04/07 12:14 PM

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: NOT A RUMOR!!! - 03/04/07 04:02 PM

Old news... happens every year. Dontcha just love the reporting on the Web?!!<br><br>CreativeGuy for daily tips, tricks and commentary on all things graphic design.
Posted by: garyW

Re: NOT A RUMOR!!! - 03/04/07 04:07 PM

Check out this gem.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Pirate

Re: NOT A RUMOR!!! - 03/04/07 04:55 PM

I believe about 25% of what I read on the net, and only 35% of what I <br>actually see in the brick and mortor world<br><br>Pirate<br><br>[color:red]Man can not live by bread alone...he must have peanut butter on it</font color=red>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: NOT A RUMOR!!! - 03/04/07 04:58 PM

<br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: NOT A RUMOR!!! - 03/04/07 06:42 PM

Cool if it is true. Reading the post from your article that you posted , they seem to be thinking about a typical Mac user experience .<br><br>NO<br>The way I read is its Apple "Entry" into the business markets <-- something of which Apple had always been lagging in = "dumb terminals".<br><br>Think of it this way :<br>Every morning I buy coffee from a gas station , which has a "touch screen" cash register , no doubt connected to a PC somewhere along the line . The grocery store I shop at uses "touch screen" registers as well , no doubt PC centric infrastructure .<br><br>Bottom line ;<br>The Apple stores uses iMacs and keyboard / mouse for all their POS "Point of Sale" purchases ---> Finally Apple can enter the business markets<br><br>IMO<br><br>
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: NOT A RUMOR!!! - 03/04/07 06:47 PM

I dunno. The last time I was at the Apple Store in Tampa, the sales person simply scanned the bar code on the product with a hand held scanner and then keyed in my cc number on the same scanner to complete the transaction.<br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: NOT A RUMOR!!! - 03/04/07 06:50 PM

[color:blue]keyed in</font color=blue> <-- yeap no touch screen then ? plus no dumb terminal either .<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: NOT A RUMOR!!! - 03/04/07 09:31 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Cool if it is true. Reading the post from your article that you posted , they seem to be thinking about a typical Mac user experience .<br><br>NO<br>The way I read is its Apple "Entry" into the business markets <-- something of which Apple had always been lagging in = "dumb terminals".<p><hr></blockquote><p>Where did you get those ideas??? NAB (National Association of Broadcasters) is a specialized show for audio/video crowds. I highly doubt anything but a few updates to "pro apps" (possibly a new pro app or add-on) will be announced - with the outside chance of some kind of bump to the pro laptops/desktops.<br><br>CreativeGuy for daily tips, tricks and commentary on all things graphic design.
Posted by: nutty

Re: NOT A RUMOR!!! - 03/05/07 06:53 AM

you are too rational.<br><br>cmon, it's all Extreme all the Time!! Etreme MacPro(book)(FCP)(iPhoto)<br><br>