Create your own Apple rumor!

Posted by: Pete

Create your own Apple rumor! - 03/02/07 09:05 AM

link-O<br><br><br><br>For example, my Apple informant has confirmed earlier resports that we will see a Flash based Macbook Pro at WWDC 2007<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Optimus_George

Re: Create your own Apple rumor! - 03/02/07 06:17 PM

My widescreen iPod Shuffle is on its way as I type this.<br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Create your own Apple rumor! - 03/02/07 07:39 PM

Those are pretty conservative rumors . heres mine<br><br>1 - Apple TV + Cinema Display + Cable ready = Yes Apple enters the consumer TV market<br><br>2 - iPhone + radio feature + full laptop functionality = Apple reinvents tablet PCs and kills the PDA market<br><br>3 - Mac Pro has 3 configs , 8 core - 12 core and 16 core models<br><br>Finally<br>Apple acquirers MS via a poker bet with Gates on a bad bluff <br><br>
Posted by: iPirate

Re: Create your own Apple rumor! - 03/04/07 03:10 AM

2 - iPhone + radio feature + full laptop functionality = Apple reinvents tablet PCs and kills the PDA market<br>.......................................................................<br><br>apple will never put a radio in the ipods/iphones. They only want you to listen to music they have made money out of. That means they sell music to consumers, why let them listen for free. Even when you listen to podcasts you are' paying in a sense you paid for your computer.<br>Just my take on it.<br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Create your own Apple rumor! - 03/04/07 08:46 AM

Not music radio - the Nextel kind of radio feature which I use daily <br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Create your own Apple rumor! - 03/04/07 10:48 AM

He means 2-way talk radio phone feature<br><br>CreativeGuy for daily tips, tricks and commentary on all things graphic design.