Trouble Macworld Keynote Speech

Posted by: Anonymous

Trouble Macworld Keynote Speech - 01/10/03 08:13 PM

Am I the only one who's gotten repeated timeouts - every day, every try, repeatedly for the past 3 days on the Macworld Keynote QuickTime stream? - http://www.apple.com/quicktime/qtv/mwsf03/ - I can't access it here on any machine on my network. I thought perhaps it was a firewall issue, but the default (but pretty tight) settings don't block the port I think this quicktime stream is running on and I can access other QuickTime streams just fine. (Oh, I've also updated to Quicktime 6.1 in the midst of all of this.)<br><br>Looking for suggestions, or even just a couple of people to say they've had no problems - or similar problems.<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Trouble Macworld Keynote Speech - 01/10/03 09:06 PM

I got the full thing on Tuesday night--in fact ten minutes at the end, and then all of it all over again.<br><br><br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: JonnyCat

Re: Trouble Macworld Keynote Speech - 01/11/03 07:22 AM

Goto to your system prefs, click Quicktime.<br><br>click the connection Tab<br><br>click the Trasport... button<br><br>make sure it's set to HTTP and port 80<br><br>
Posted by: OneTraveler

Re: Trouble Macworld Keynote Speech - 01/11/03 10:56 AM

I too have been having problems. It's really bumming me out! I had a great stream the morning of the Keynote but had to leave for work and then couldn't grab another one while there. I have been trying to catch it since then.....<br><br>