Keynote

Posted by: yoyo52

Keynote - 01/09/06 09:01 AM

Anyone know whether the keynote will be webcast live? I haven't heard anything, so I assume it won't be <br><br>. . . . . Here's lookin' at [color:red]you</font color=red> kid.
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: Keynote - 01/09/06 09:08 AM

Can't find anything either. I'll be at work all day, so I'll have to catch up when I get home anyway.<br><br>
Posted by: trey

Re: Keynote - 01/09/06 09:22 AM

What time is it supposed to start?<br><br>

Re: Keynote - 01/09/06 09:25 AM

I think it's 9 a. m. PST.<br><br>. . . . . Here's lookin' at [color:red]you</font color=red> kid.
Posted by: polymerase

Re: Keynote - 01/09/06 09:27 AM

There will be no live webcast but plenty of people typing on their wirelss.<br><br>macdaily news: http://macdailynews.com/index.php is one.<br><br>beginning Tuesday, January 10th at 9am PST / 12pm EST.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>(__*__)

Re: Keynote - 01/09/06 09:32 AM

I guess it's the old keep reloading the page routine.<br><br>. . . . . Here's lookin' at [color:red]you</font color=red> kid.
Posted by: hayesk

Re: Keynote - 01/09/06 10:06 AM

As long as the wireless signals aren't blocked. I believe they were with WWDC last Spring, were they not?<br><br><br>

Re: Keynote - 01/09/06 10:21 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>I guess it's the old keep reloading the page routine.<br><p><hr></blockquote><p>Hey, be careful, you could get into trouble for doing that.<br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by trey on 01/09/06 01:21 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Keynote - 01/09/06 12:11 PM

I don't have a PC at my disposal... what does holding down F5 do? I assume it forever reloads the link in question, thus causing a denial of service attack.<br><br>

Re: Keynote - 01/09/06 12:26 PM

It just refreshes the page. It works on Firefox for the Mac as well.<br><br>
Posted by: Mississauga

Re: Keynote - 01/09/06 02:21 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>I don't have a PC at my disposal... what does holding down F5 do?<p><hr></blockquote><p>... same thing every other key does;<br><br>Blue Screen of Death! <br><br>- alec
Posted by: carp

Re: Keynote - 01/09/06 08:58 PM

More then likely much like the last Keynote - web cast the next day.<br>For me the last keynote I had to wait 4 additional days after the cast was posted on Apples site, due to extreme server usage. I just never got a decent cast was always slow, pixelated and buggy, then on the 5th night clear as a bell.<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Keynote - 01/10/06 04:56 AM

Ahhhh. I have F5 programmed to do something else, so I never noticed that it did anything in FF.<br><br>