Interesting Keynote rumor

Posted by: trey

Interesting Keynote rumor - 01/06/06 05:34 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>We shuffled over to the coffee bar where I pressed him for more. He went on to say that Apple would release 42 and 50-inch widescreen plasma HDTVs loaded with DVI-HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) and VGA Inputs.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Link<br><br>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: Interesting Keynote rumor - 01/06/06 06:36 PM

Ah... I always love an upcoming MacWorld. <br><br>
Posted by: sean

Re: Interesting Keynote rumor - 01/06/06 06:40 PM

that reads like a tall tale, but the guy is a decent writer. i wouldn't call that a rumor at this point.<br><br>--<br>"I am mindful that diversity is one of the strengths of the country" --president bush on 9/27/05
Posted by: carp

Re: Interesting Keynote rumor - 01/06/06 07:32 PM

Very possible - but a little late in the game.<br>Since the success of iPods and ITMS, Apple figure out that consumer electronics can be a gold mine.<br><br>
Posted by: garyW

Re: Interesting Keynote rumor - 01/06/06 11:07 PM

about the keynote:<br><br><br>Behind the magic curtain <br>"Next week Steve Jobs of Apple will grab media attention with another simple-looking stage show. Mike Evangelist tells the insider secrets of his gruelling preparation"<br><br><br>
Posted by: sean

Re: Interesting Keynote rumor - 01/07/06 08:15 AM

man, i hope i sell my apple stock the day before the world learns that steve jobs is leaving apple. <br><br>--<br>"I am mindful that diversity is one of the strengths of the country" --president bush on 9/27/05
Posted by: carp

Re: Interesting Keynote rumor - 01/07/06 08:28 AM

Thanks for the link that was interesting.<br>I always figured there was some sort of rehearsal but I never would have thought it was that intense.<br><br>