Posted by: iraszl

What to expect from Apple for 2003? - 01/01/03 11:13 AM

iPad (Apple tablet PC), G5 tower?<br><br>
Posted by: JonnyCat

Re: What to expect from Apple for 2003? - 01/01/03 11:43 AM

a simple and easy to use video chat app would be nice!<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: What to expect from Apple for 2003? - 01/01/03 01:04 PM

LOL... you won't see EITHER of those for a long time.<br><br><br>Visit Me At My .Mac Site
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: What to expect from Apple for 2003? - 01/01/03 01:55 PM

Wasn't there a post like this in the Lounge? <br><br>I expect an updated AppleWorks, improved iChat, iCal and iSync.<br><br><br>[color:red]Don't make me open this on you!</font color=red><br>

Re: What to expect from Apple for 2003? - 01/01/03 06:33 PM

I'm also expecting some kind of new "device"... but PowerMacs probably wont come til late January, possibly even February/March.<br><br><br>Visit Me At My .Mac Site

Re: What to expect from Apple for 2003? - 01/01/03 07:18 PM

Oh I agree..I don't think Steve will announce or show any new computer...I think that time has come and gone. Feb/March is what I am thinking when the next update to the PM.<br><br>I wonder if the iPod won't see some sort of change/upgrade? Size-wise the 20GB one is big enough...now I think you will see things added on. Or better headphones...color screen...QT?<br><br><br>[color:red]Don't make me open this on you!</font color=red><br>

Re: What to expect from Apple for 2003? - 01/02/03 05:07 AM

iPod price drop would be nice... I would be happy with that. $500 for the 20gb is pretty steep, and $400 for the 10gb isn't much better. The iPod is no longer the smallest, or the best capacity MP3 player on the block... but it is still the coolest.<br><br><br>Visit Me At My .Mac Site

Re: What to expect from Apple for 2003? - 01/02/03 01:19 PM

I agree about the price drops. Yeah, there may be bigger storage ones and smaller ones, but (as far as I know) there are no firewire ones. I can't see how someone can look at another MP3 player after using an iPod <br><br><br>Well, with Apple releasing an update to iCal and releasing iSync 1.0 today, MWSF should be interesting....or not.<br><br><br>[color:red]Don't make me open this on you!</font color=red><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: What to expect from Apple for 2003? - 01/02/03 01:30 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>with Apple releasing an update to iCal and releasing iSync 1.0 today, MWSF should be interesting....or not.<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>That was MWSF <br><br><br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: What to expect from Apple for 2003? - 01/02/03 01:57 PM

It was?? I thought it was next week?<br><br><br>[color:red]Don't make me open this on you!</font color=red><br>
Posted by: bookrat

Re: What to expect from Apple for 2003? - 01/02/03 03:20 PM

That's why you shouldn't blink JK <br><br>I have always held out hopes for a Apple PDA of sorts. I'm still hanging onto my ever reliable Palm Vx for now.<br><br>I hope we don't see major changes to the Display range as I've finally decided to pick up a new one today.<br><br>

Re: What to expect from Apple for 2003? - 01/02/03 03:31 PM

And which one are you going to get?? <br><br><br>[color:red]Don't make me open this on you!</font color=red><br>
Posted by: bookrat

Re: What to expect from Apple for 2003? - 01/02/03 05:56 PM

The 23" HD. I'd die if something better comes out <br><br>

Re: What to expect from Apple for 2003? - 01/02/03 06:55 PM

awww man...well, if they do, I'll do you a favor and take the 23inch off of your hands for a discount <br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:red]Don't make me open this on you!</font color=red><br>