bluetooth with sony ericsson T610

Posted by: Anonymous

bluetooth with sony ericsson T610 - 09/15/04 05:38 PM

okay - so i might be an idiot... but i am a recent mac convert and i just purchased a d-link bluetooth adaptor for my g5. i have a t-mobile phone (T610) and i installed the salling clicker software on my computer so that i could use the phone as a remote control. everything set up perfectly... i am sitting here with my phone connected to my computer. i just don't know how to use the darn thing as a remote. i'm guessing that i have to go to some "remote control" screen in my phone to use it, but i've gone through virtually every menu item in my phone, and do not see it. i feel like a dummy, but will accept the title if someone can help. thanks mac users.<br><br>
Posted by: trey

Re: bluetooth with sony ericsson T610 - 09/15/04 05:41 PM

Hey Tess! What's up?<br><br>LIke I said, I have no idea, but hopefully someone here will be able to help you.<br><br>
Posted by: trey

Re: bluetooth with sony ericsson T610 - 09/15/04 05:47 PM

Oh yeah, and welcome to MacMinute!<br><br>You'll find a bit more traffic in the Members' Lounge. There you can post stupid crap like pictures of yourself doing weird things and other assorted junk.<br><br>And then there's the newly added Political Soapbox. That's where you can go to learn who you should vote for in November.<br><br>Oh yeah, and Stan and Larry are going to be redoing the site really soon, so you're going to have to re-register at some point.<br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: bluetooth with sony ericsson T610 - 09/15/04 09:10 PM

figured it out. i am officially: an idiot. smile Phone issue, not Mac issue. Go to Connectivity>Accessories.<br><br>