The Wish Steve Jobs Well Thread

Posted by: adzoox

The Wish Steve Jobs Well Thread - 08/01/04 06:25 PM

I think this may be one of the only ways to send Steve Jobs a get well soon card. Photoshop him a card and we can all sign it by posting here.<br><br>Good idea?<br><br><P><br><br>www.adzoox.com & www.jackwhispers.com<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by adzoox on 08/01/04 09:48 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: iRock

Re: The Wish Steve Jobs Well Thread - 08/01/04 07:46 PM

<br><br>
Posted by: Michael

Re: The Wish Steve Jobs Well Thread - 08/01/04 08:06 PM

To the coolest boss I ever had, Get well soon! <br><br><br><br>
Posted by: MacHeadCase

Re: The Wish Steve Jobs Well Thread - 08/01/04 08:07 PM

<br><br>
Posted by: JonnyCat

Re: The Wish Steve Jobs Well Thread - 08/02/04 05:24 AM

Get Well soon Steve.<br><br>How about joining MM and post padding here while your recuperating? We'll probably drive you so insane, you'll want to leap back to work and inspire the creation of the coolest computer stuff in the universe.<br><br><br><br>[color:blue]All your sock puppets are belong to us</font color=blue>
Posted by: Anonymous

What an inspiration! - 08/02/04 05:33 AM

Steve, your message is indicative of someone who has such a love for life and a great sense of humor. It is one of the reasons why so many of us CARE about you and Apple. Here's to you and your continued good health!<br><br>
Posted by: Larry

Re: The Wish Steve Jobs Well Thread - 08/04/04 09:48 AM

<br><br>
Posted by: Lori

Re: The Wish Steve Jobs Well Thread - 08/04/04 05:07 PM

<br><br><br>My Stuff
Posted by: iraszl

Re: The Wish Steve Jobs Well Thread - 08/05/04 12:42 AM

<br><br>

Re: The Wish Steve Jobs Well Thread - 08/05/04 07:31 AM

haha...cool!<br><br><br>My Stuff
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: The Wish Steve Jobs Well Thread - 08/05/04 09:29 PM

Scandalous as it may seem around here, I'm not a Mac person. I've worked on both but (Sorry folks, no offense!) I dearly love my Sony Vaio and wouldn't trade it for anything!) But I've always admired Steve and I wanted to wish him well anyhow. Looks like this is the place to do that so here I am!<br><br>Get Well Soon!<br><br>:) <br><br>Morrighan<br><br>(Confirmed but Mac friendly PC user...) <br><br>

Re: The Wish Steve Jobs Well Thread - 08/06/04 06:24 AM

It's not scandalous at all. Many posters here use both platforms daily. Use whatever works for you and helps you get your work done as painlessly as possible and your play most enjoyable.<br><br><br>For Mike