Keynote pics.

Posted by: dekker_rk

Keynote pics. - 06/28/04 02:48 PM

Just some grabs from yahoo news.<br><br>"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding." Albert Einstein <br> <br><br><br>
Posted by:

Re: Keynote pics. - 06/28/04 02:50 PM

Stunning.<br><br><br><br>

Re: Keynote pics. - 06/28/04 02:52 PM

sorry forgot how to upload any help?<br><br><br>"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding." Albert Einstein <br> <br><br><br>
Posted by: JohnR

Re: Keynote pics. - 06/28/04 02:52 PM

And my favorite:<br><br><br>Course, it's nothing compared to this one:<br><br><br><br>"You mean they're taking the thoughts we think we thought and making them thoughts we think we thought... I think." - Patrick

Re: Keynote pics. - 06/28/04 02:53 PM

You have to have a host for the pictures....<br><br>but if you are linking directly from yahoo, it would go something like this:<br><br>[img] the link of the picture[/img]<br><br><br>"You mean they're taking the thoughts we think we thought and making them thoughts we think we thought... I think." - Patrick

Re: Keynote pics. - 06/28/04 02:55 PM

Like this:<br><br><br><br><br>"You mean they're taking the thoughts we think we thought and making them thoughts we think we thought... I think." - Patrick

Re: Keynote pics. - 06/28/04 02:56 PM

<br><br><br>"You mean they're taking the thoughts we think we thought and making them thoughts we think we thought... I think." - Patrick

Re: Keynote pics. - 06/28/04 02:57 PM

<br><br><br>"You mean they're taking the thoughts we think we thought and making them thoughts we think we thought... I think." - Patrick

Re: Keynote pics. - 06/28/04 02:57 PM

Re: Keynote pics. - 06/28/04 02:58 PM

Re: Keynote pics. - 06/28/04 02:59 PM

thanks John....<br>Little slow today.<br><br><br><br>"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding." Albert Einstein <br> <br><br><br>

Re: Keynote pics. - 06/28/04 03:00 PM

No problem.<br><br><br>"You mean they're taking the thoughts we think we thought and making them thoughts we think we thought... I think." - Patrick
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Keynote pics. - 06/28/04 03:10 PM

Hey isn't that...?<br><br><br><br>Nah, not smug enough. <br><br>
Posted by:

Re: Keynote pics. - 06/28/04 03:12 PM

<br><br>Yes, it's lame. Did it in 2 minutes, gimme a break!<br><br><br><br>

BOO! - 06/28/04 03:21 PM

<br><br>
Posted by:

Re: BOO! - 06/28/04 03:23 PM

Where are your hands??? <br><br><br><br>

Re: BOO! - 06/28/04 03:25 PM

Oh c/mon, you remember that little thing you taught me, dotcha? <br><br>
Posted by: drjohn

Re: Keynote pics. - 06/28/04 03:35 PM

Hahahahaha! 2 minutes well spent!<br><br>

Re: Keynote pics. - 06/28/04 04:23 PM

iRay? <br><br>

Re: BOO! - 06/28/04 04:26 PM

iEEEEEEE!<br><br>
Posted by: Michael

Re: Keynote pics. - 06/28/04 04:43 PM

What's with Apple making everything square and styleless. It use to be when they used an Apple product on a TV show or film you recognized it right away even when they covered the logo. Goodbye to that free advertising<br><br> What's your candidate doing?