Why? Why???

Posted by: Anonymous

Why? Why??? - 06/26/04 09:54 AM

No internet broadcast on monday?! I was so looking forward to this.. darn it!!!! <br>Does anyone know why Apple would not want the rest of us to see the keynote? The devlopers would't stay away to save money, they'd still go. <br>I am so... angry... sad... It would have been fun...<br><br>
Posted by: JohnR

Re: Why? Why??? - 06/26/04 10:00 AM

I bet that all you will have to do is watch the front page of macminute. Stan and company will have updates.<br><br>As for watching the preview of Tiger, I hope that a video will be available shortly after WWDC so we can watch it!<br><br>

Re: Why? Why??? - 06/26/04 10:22 AM

I sure hope so! I missed the last keynote due to some incompetence of my internet provider (t-online, I think they are also operating in the US, never join them...), and this time there won't be any. I'm just a little disappointed! Well, can't change that right now... <br>Thanks anyway,<br>best<br><br>
Posted by: JohnR

Re: Why? Why??? - 06/26/04 10:25 AM

I always miss the keynote due to work. Why don't they have it on Sundays?? <br><br>

Re: Why? Why??? - 06/26/04 02:01 PM

Yeah, they should! I#m a student so I can pretty much deceide on my own when to go to work, and besides, over here (Europe) the keynote would be on at about 8:30 pm :)), so I'd be there anyway...<br><br>