Here come the rumors

Posted by: Anonymous

Here come the rumors - 12/22/03 03:27 PM

I love this time of year<br><br>

Re: Here come the rumors - 12/22/03 04:16 PM

Note to Apple: If you do release low-cost iPods that come in a variety of colors, please make the colors something people wouldn't be embarrassed to use. No Flower Power, no Blue Dalmation. Make them solid colors. In fact, just stick to black, silver, blue, and maybe a deep red or green. Steer clear of florescent colors... iPods aren't for hunting, for God's sake.<br><br>

Re: Here come the rumors - 12/22/03 04:18 PM

Black, Red and Blue would kick ass, but no girly colors. <br><br>I do think it is a good idea.....$500 for an iPod is just a ton of money. <br><br>
Posted by: squareman

Re: Here come the rumors - 12/22/03 08:33 PM

As a stockholder, all I request of Apple is that they produce colors that sell. I could care less what they look like—I'd go for the standard white anyway <br><br>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: Here come the rumors - 12/22/03 08:57 PM

I really hope it's true, i have wanted one for a while.... but $500? <br><br>Oh, and black for me.<br><br>
Posted by: nutty

Re: Here come the rumors - 12/23/03 07:28 AM

girly colors sell. girls have the largest buying power these days. <br><br>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: Here come the rumors - 12/23/03 07:32 AM

This is true. Teenage girls with money is an ugly combination. <br><br>Unless they're giving it to me for.....er.....driving them to the mall! (yeah, that's the ticket)<br><br>

Re: Here come the rumors - 12/23/03 07:39 AM

*shakes the magic 8 ball*<br><br>"All Signs Point To iPod Ad Colors"<br><br>The ads use the neon tones...the Design firm that did those ads really pushed for the colors too...and it will be the perfect motivator for people to purchase the white models instead...<br><br>===================<br><br>S3V3N<br>Washington, DC USA