So I use Google to search for Boxster stuff

Posted by: Anonymous

So I use Google to search for Boxster stuff - 05/05/02 05:19 AM

I was looking for some Boxster stuff on the web. So I found this with Google. Serious laughing fit ensued as a result of stumbling upon this. Can they do this? Oh yeah, I added 9 more pictures today on our Boxster page.<br><br>http://homepage.mac.com/bliemel<br><br><br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by mikeb_X on 05/05/02 08:56 AM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: So I use Google to search for Boxster stuff - 05/05/02 07:47 PM

I'm getting to the age where something like that "real" Boxster might come in pretty handy <br><br>And that's true too.--Shakespeare, King Lear
Posted by: iRock

Re: So I use Google to search for Boxster stuff - 05/05/02 11:02 PM

We had a picture of a whole showroom of those for an ad. I took it to my boss who has been wanting a motorcycle and asked if he was going to look for a bike at the show this weekend. We got a kick out of it.<br><br>Cheers, iRock<br>Drawing is the honesty of the art. There is no possibility of cheating. It is either good or bad.<br> Salvador Dali
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: So I use Google to search for Boxster stuff - 05/06/02 12:40 AM

Yes, at least with this scooter you can tell people you drive a Boxster then! You can call your kids and tell them you just bought a new Boxster and drive them nuts with the thought of "What is ol' dad doing in a car like that, has he lost his mind completely?"<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: So I use Google to search for Boxster stuff - 05/06/02 02:44 AM

hehe...are you sure that's not what you got Mike? <br><br><br>That's like when I was younger, we would say "I have a 'vette...a.."<br><br>Chevette!! <br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: So I use Google to search for Boxster stuff - 05/06/02 02:35 PM

I had one of those 'vettes--the first car I owned. Boy was it powerful!<br><br>It did last over 10 years, though, so I guess I got my money's worth.<br><br>And that's true too.--Shakespeare, King Lear