CS Review

Posted by: adobetony

CS Review - 10/30/10 04:31 PM

Hi all--I work with adobe, and I'm looking for feedback on one of our new services, CS Review. Have any of you heard of or used it?
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: CS Review - 10/31/10 03:24 PM

I've played with it, but to be honest, "old habits" have been too difficult to break with clients. I suspect it's highly useful for large design firms/agencies with multiple offices.

Re: CS Review - 11/05/10 08:22 AM

Hey MacGizmo, sorry to hear about difficulties with clients--are there any changes you would like to see that could make things better for both parties?
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: CS Review - 11/21/10 10:26 AM

At the end of the day, CS Review is competing with emailing a PDF which you can comment on with ease. It's kinda hard to compete with that at any price, including free. Again, people's habits die hard, and email is a habit that business has had over a decade to develop.

Re: CS Review - 11/23/10 07:01 AM

I hear your concern about ties to email, but the major difference between CS Review and email is that it eliminates the back and fourth associated with email. CS Review allows users to collaborate to make real-time edits, which can save a lot of time. Having the ability to save substantial amounts of time when editing/ reviewing work is something that valuable to many who work in busy environments.