I always loved Mobileme

Posted by: Swatcat

I always loved Mobileme - 08/25/08 02:53 PM

Sync works perfect iCal sync's with my iPhone flawless,Contacts,email accounts all work with Push just as Apple said they would.<br><br>For the life of me I do not understand a certain member of this forum bitching about my beloved Mobileme. <br>No doubt this particular member absolutely knew nothing about what he was talking about.<br>The nerve of him whining and complaining about his not being able to update his Contacts from his mac to his iPhone 2 F'in bad.<br> Or his so called problems with syncing iCal calenders and to bad about his missing Mobileme email account.<br>I mean WTF does he want he has three working Mobileme accounts not to mention his 4 Verizon email accounts.<br>What more does he want ? in my mind this forum member should be banned.<br>Just the thought of him saying anything derogatory about Apple makes my blood boil but worst of all it really rips my heart out<br> when that certain member time after time complained about Mobileme here on this forum.<br><br>Ok I done venting <br><br><br>
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: I always loved Mobileme - 08/25/08 03:27 PM

Ummm, more than one personality? <br><br>
Posted by: Mississauga

Re: I always loved Mobileme - 08/25/08 03:34 PM

And MobileMe has always loved you!<br><br>- alec -

Re: I always loved Mobileme - 08/25/08 03:38 PM

God bless the Cloud and each and everyone of us.<br>Also thanks Alec for your Cloud prayer.<br><br>

Re: I always loved Mobileme - 08/25/08 03:40 PM

He must have been one of those low life 1% Mobileme was referring to.<br><br>
Posted by: FSM

Re: I always loved Mobileme - 08/25/08 08:01 PM

MobileMe works just fine for my email but i have yet to see iCal get pushed. i can only get appts by hooking up my iPhone to my computer and syncing there. hmph!<br><br>Google calendars remain my calendering system.<br><br>--<br>[color:red] Kansas Jayhawks -- 2008 National Champions </font color=red>

Cloud Clogger - 08/26/08 05:29 PM

If I am right in one of your posts you said you have 40 calenders your trying to sync.<br>So it's your fault Mobileme is AFU you clogged up the Cloud <br><br>
Posted by: FSM

Re: Cloud Clogger - 08/27/08 08:01 AM

i have 1 calendar i am trying to sync, but i have a total of 4 calendars. i only checked the family calendar to sync though. it's all that syncs when i connect my iPhone to my computer and sync. it won't sync with MobileMe to my iPhone; though, it does appear on the MobileMe website calendar. go figure.<br><br>--<br>[color:red] Kansas Jayhawks -- 2008 National Champions </font color=red>

Re: Cloud Clogger - 08/27/08 01:31 PM

Have you tried Reset Sync in Mobileme System Preferences ?<br>Open Mobile choose Sync/Advanced/Reset Sync Data.<br>You will get a box that gives you a choice to Sync from Mobileme to your computer or Sync from your computer to Mobileme.<br>Just click the arrow which way you want to Sync.<br>I Synced Mobileme with the data on my computer iCal and Contacts and now my iPhone gets the Push.<br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Cloud Clogger - 08/27/08 08:28 PM

wtf ??<br><br>Should just be "push" ON or OFF<br><br>

Re: Cloud Clogger - 08/28/08 03:24 AM

In order for Push in Mobileme to work properly the current data iCal/Contacts/Mail Accounts/ect from your computer needs to be Synced with Mobileme.<br>What ever is in Mobileme's Cloud is pushed to your iPhone or other devices.<br>Yes Push should be on<br><br>
Posted by: Mississauga

Re: Cloud Clogger - 08/28/08 06:14 AM

I saw The Cloud! I saw The Cloud! It was RIGHT there, plain as day! And I could see everyone's data files; walking around, scratching their heads and bumping into each other! I saw The Cloud! It was a MIRACLE!<br><br>And then it peed on me. <br><br>- alec -
Posted by: margadagio

Re: Cloud Clogger - 08/28/08 06:35 AM

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!<br><br>