old dot mac 'home' edit web pages works

Posted by: starmillway

old dot mac 'home' edit web pages works - 07/20/08 02:50 PM

I guess it works again. Now to get things transitioned out to something different! Seems iWeb was supposed to take the place of Home Page editor but I didn't realize that. There is a whole discussion over at Apple boards on it. <br><br>I needed to flush those pages anyway. Old stuff!<br><br>http://www.mac.com/homepage/ <br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: zwei

Re: old dot mac 'home' edit web pages works - 07/20/08 09:08 PM

Thanks for the heads-up ...been trying to delete my 1 pesky homepage page ever since MobileMe came out. Finally killed it!<br><br>zweisoft<br>
Posted by: newkojak

Re: old dot mac 'home' edit web pages works - 07/21/08 12:10 PM

If you go into your iDisk, you can delete anything you previously did in Homepage in the "Sites" folder at the root level of your iDisk. I never bothered much with the homepage service, but I used the sites folder to post pages full of links so that I could get to my bookmarks from anywhere.<br><br>-- Cee Bee Double-U
Posted by: zwei

Re: old dot mac 'home' edit web pages works - 07/21/08 12:13 PM

I could see it there ...but it wouldn't let me delete it. Actually ..I could hit the delete button on my keyboard and it would SAY it was deleted ..but every time I logged back in it was back <br><br>I still have a couple blog items in my iWeb section that I have deleted in iWeb but the title remains visible in that section. Hopefully that gets resolved soon too. <br><br>zweisoft<br>