Where the F is .Mac ??

Posted by: NucleusG4

Where the F is .Mac ?? - 06/18/08 02:25 PM

Used to be that the Apple site had a tab on it's main page that was a .Mac tab. Then they moved it to the bottom of the Mac page and it was a bit hard to find. Now that link has been replaced by a MobileMe tab that tells you about MM... but doesn't lead you there. I get disgusted having to actually hunt for it.<br><br>[image][/image]
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: Where the F is .Mac ?? - 06/18/08 02:29 PM

I BOOKMARKED it a long time ago. <br><br>

Re: Where the F is .Mac ?? - 06/18/08 02:53 PM

Ahhh... I was at that page... but it used to be a link on the bottom of page with all those other links... now it's upper-right. Thanks.<br><br>Yeeesh.<br><br>[image][/image]
Posted by: zwei

Re: Where the F is .Mac ?? - 06/18/08 03:04 PM

www.mac.com<br><br>there's a login button in the upper right <br><br>zweisoft<br>
Posted by: FSM

Re: Where the F is .Mac ?? - 06/18/08 04:23 PM

i don't even have a bookmark . . . i just type "mac" in my URL bar and hit enter/return and i am at .Mac. <br><br>--<br>[color:red] Kansas Jayhawks -- 2008 National Champions </font color=red>
Posted by: MikeSellers

Re: Where the F is .Mac ?? - 06/18/08 05:28 PM

Apple really changed their navigation around during their last redesign and not for the better IMO. I have to go to the sitemap at the bottom just to find the QuickTime trailers.<br><br>
Posted by: Alec_Fromm

Re: Where the F is .Mac ?? - 06/18/08 06:17 PM

AGREED!!!<br><br>- a.k.a. Mississauga -

Re: Where the F is .Mac ?? - 06/18/08 07:16 PM

That's what I'm yellin about... it seems harder to find some of the basics. I'm not stoopid.. I can always find it ... even if I hafta google it... but it shouldn't be that hard.<br><br>[image][/image]
Posted by: margadagio

Re: Where the F is .Mac ?? - 06/19/08 02:55 AM

I haven't been too thrilled either. I got peeved having to search around so I bookmarked .Mac and the movie trailers. You shouldn't hafta do that.<br><br>
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: Where the F is .Mac ?? - 06/19/08 06:29 AM

They "hid" the QT movie trailers when they began offering them at the iTMS.<br><br>
Posted by: carp

Re: Where the F is .Mac ?? - 06/20/08 01:42 AM

[color:blue]They "hid" the QT movie trailers when they began offering them at the iTMS.</font color=blue> - Right,,, Its just that at the Apple web site the trailers was much much better and had pant loads of movies - IMO iTunes trailers (SUCK) plus its now extra clicks to get there, then there is only about what 20 or so trailers.<br><br>Oh well the price we pay for "improvements" is through the cost of more inconvenience and stupidity<br><br>