Yahoo Mail question

Posted by: MrB

Yahoo Mail question - 05/08/08 06:22 AM

My sis in law was asking me how to forward emails without all the previous address attached using Yahoo Mail. This is on a Windows machine and I just ain't savvy to that stuff. I fiddled around a bit but to no avail. She and my brohter are elderly... correct that. I am elderly, they are way elderly and they have to have the screen text enlarged so the can read it. So this plus all those imbedded addresses, really eat up the display area. <br><br>any ideas. <br><br>dave<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Pete

Re: Yahoo Mail question - 05/08/08 08:49 AM

You couldn't just manually delete the old address information within the forwarded email right before you send it? <br><br><br><br>[color:red]Work With ____!</font color=red>
Posted by: Jim_

Re: Yahoo Mail question - 05/08/08 08:53 AM

What Pete said. To get to that point if they click and hold on Forward they'll have a choice for inline text or as attachment, choose inline text and delete the names. That might do it.<br><br>------>#1 - JD's Trivia game<br><br>------>#2 - MM-MCF Trivia game
Posted by: drjohn

Re: Yahoo Mail question - 05/08/08 09:30 AM

I have a yahoo account, that I rarely use, so I just tried this out. I sent the account one of those forwarded messages with all the junk in it and then forwarded it back to me after selecting and deleting the junk in the forward. Like Pete says, that works. <br><br>Elderly is someone more than 10 years older than you. <br><br>Old farts, the hidden caulk of civilization. Jim Atkinson<br><br>
Posted by: MrB

Re: Yahoo Mail question - 05/08/08 09:43 AM

I did that to my forwards in my "Mail" ap on my Mac and that works bout not sure that we tried that on her Intel machine yesterday. I just sent off an email giving the good instructions from youse guyes<br><br>Well, my brother is about 18 years my senior, so that makes him elderly. LOL<br><br><br><br>dave<br><br><br><br>