Yahoo mail and SPAM

Posted by: starmillway

Yahoo mail and SPAM - 02/27/08 04:00 PM

I only have free Yahoo mail and I want to tell you I am shocked, SHOCKED !! at the reduction in SPAM I have NOT been getting in the last month.<br><br>I think it is very suspicious. I always got a ton of it each day. I've even forgotten the "make that certain part of the mail body bigger" ads!! etc.<br><br>All the next to dirt cheap software ads GONE!<br><br>What happened? I've had this account for zillions of years and always had gobs of SPAM.<br><br>I'd like to thank Yahoo for whatever innovations they've made and for stopping it in my account but don't know where to do that.<br><br>Anyone else noticed this?<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Mike

Re: Yahoo mail and SPAM - 02/27/08 06:04 PM

I've noticed a huge decrease in SPAM in Apple 'Mail' as well.<br><br><br>[color:blue][/b]Hodie mihi. Cras tibi.</font color=blue>[/b]
Posted by: Piper_14

Re: Yahoo mail and SPAM - 02/27/08 07:10 PM

You know, I noticed that the Yahoo mail account I set up for the purpose of being a commercial use account (AKA for commercial sites that need e-mail so they can sell the adress to spammers) has had a drop in spam as well... I wonder if it is the spam filters that are getting better, or the spammers themselves that are finally giving up...<br><br><br>My Wii: 5721 8516 7937 9434 (PM me if you Wii)