another cool gmail feature

Posted by: cesrivas

another cool gmail feature - 01/28/07 11:57 AM

if someone sends you a word or excel document, gmail will have the option to open the document using google docs and spreadsheets, pretty cool! this will show at the end if the email<br><br>"Open as a Google spreadsheet" or "Open as a Google document"<br><br>----<br>:) "In my experience, there's no such thing as luck." - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Posted by: cesrivas

Re: another cool gmail feature - 01/28/07 12:05 PM

also, if some sends you an mp3, gmail will play it for you<br><br><br> <br>How do I play MP3 files in Gmail?<br><br>When you receive an MP3 file as an attachment to any message, Gmail inserts a Play link next to the attachment icon. Click Play to launch our Flash player in a new window, and use the volume slider and Pause function to control playback.<br><br>If you'd like to download the MP3 attachment to your computer, simply click the Download link at the bottom of your message.<br><br>You'll need to have the latest version of Flash installed on your computer to use the Play link. You can download the free Flash Player from Adobe's site at http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash. <br><br>----<br>:) "In my experience, there's no such thing as luck." - Obi-Wan Kenobi