Anyone need a gmail?

Posted by: OSXaddict

Anyone need a gmail? - 12/27/04 06:52 PM

Just noticed that I have 10 invites. PM me info if you want one.<br><br>
Posted by: cesrivas

Re: Anyone need a gmail? - 12/27/04 07:57 PM

gmail is so cool! smile ... it's fast, the conversations feature is great<br><br>hotmail is so slow and most of the times I have to login twice, because an error.. by now, the gmail is mi primary email address...<br><br>I also, have some invitations, If someone wants one, please PM me =P<br><br>I just need to thank nebosuke for send me an invitation ..<br><br>----<br>:)
Posted by: iRock

Re: Anyone need a gmail? - 12/27/04 09:01 PM

Does anyone have any left? I would love one. I am usually late being in this time zone and all.<br><br>
Posted by: Michael

Re: Anyone need a gmail? - 12/27/04 09:07 PM

I also have 10 if anyone wants one. With the free GMailStatus program and 1 gig of space it's pretty convenient.<br><br>

Re: Anyone need a gmail? - 12/27/04 09:10 PM

Thanks anyway got one within minutes of posting. Appreciate all the offers. Wow that was fast! As the Three Stooges would say "Sooper Soivice!"<br><br>
Posted by: Bryan

Re: Anyone need a gmail? - 12/27/04 09:13 PM

We aim to please! <br><br>

Re: Anyone need a gmail? - 12/27/04 09:33 PM

Well if you use my bathroom please aim.<br><br>
Posted by: nebosuke

Re: Anyone need a gmail? - 12/27/04 10:17 PM

You are probably aware, but gmail offers POP now, so you can use it with Mail or whatever e-mail client you use.<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Anyone need a gmail? - 12/28/04 06:23 AM

I'd love to check out gMail... address is jdcs at mac dot com<br><br>

Re: Anyone need a gmail? - 12/28/04 06:57 AM

Done!<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Anyone need a gmail? - 12/28/04 07:54 AM

Thanks B!<br><br>

Re: Anyone need a gmail? - 12/28/04 04:20 PM

Does everyone that signs up get 10 invites?<br><br>

Re: Anyone need a gmail? - 12/28/04 04:25 PM

I'm not sure..they give out a bunch. Did you get some invites too?<br><br><br>

Re: Anyone need a gmail? - 12/28/04 04:34 PM

Once you use it for awhile, you'll start getting batches of invites, 6 at a time. <br><br>I've had 2 or 3 rounds to give out. <br><br>At first, I was critical of Google for not rolling it out to the rest of the public, but I see them improving it over time, which is good. <br><br>

Re: Anyone need a gmail? - 12/28/04 04:35 PM

I don't know yet but one of my co-workers would like one and I was seeing if I got some. Seems like everyone does. I can't check it here. Even the one OSX machine is not updated enough to check it and we don't have FireFox here.<br><br>

Re: Anyone need a gmail? - 12/28/04 04:38 PM

I have like 5 or 6 more...PM me her email address and I'll give her one.<br><br>

Re: Anyone need a gmail? - 12/28/04 04:49 PM

He said he would just wait until I get some. He's not in a hurry. he didn't know about it until today.<br><br>

Re: Anyone need a gmail? - 12/28/04 05:00 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>He said he would just wait until I get some<p><hr></blockquote><p> That's kinda personal..isn't it?<br><br>

Re: Anyone need a gmail? - 12/28/04 05:28 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>He's not in a hurry. he didn't know about it until today.<p><hr></blockquote><p>How old is this guy? What a sheltered life he must've led! <br><br>

Re: Anyone need a gmail? - 12/28/04 07:27 PM

I was shocked I tell you. He is 26 and has a small daughter and wife and right now I think he is waiting to get DSL since they just moved. He has mentioned going to slashdot and is a geek so I was surprised he did not know what it was. He is too shy to get an invite from someone he does not know. I thought I did hear him mutter under his breath, "Darn spammers will do anything to get email addresses."<br><br>