Gmail continues to rock the house

Posted by: Bryan

Gmail continues to rock the house - 11/10/04 02:10 PM

They're going to be offering POP access, presumably free, so why use anything else?<br><br>Awesome!<br><br>
Posted by:

Re: Gmail continues to rock the house - 11/10/04 02:16 PM

But I already use Hotmail... WWAAAAAAHHHH!!<br><br>Yahoo works for me... WWAHAHAHAAAA!!<br><br>I'm afraid to push buttons on Google's site intead of .Mac! WAAAAAAAHHH!!!<br><br><br>(I have no idea what my point is.)<br><br>

Re: Gmail continues to rock the house - 11/10/04 02:28 PM

That's about right...people are afraid to change their webmail. They must like paying $99 a year with .Mac, putting up with MS' crappy service or the ridiculous amount of flash ads with Yahoo.....<br><br>Then again, babies will sit in a dirty diaper and resist changing because it's warm and it's theirs....<br><br>
Posted by:

Re: Gmail continues to rock the house - 11/10/04 02:33 PM

"Then again, babies will sit in a dirty diaper and resist changing because it's warm and it's theirs...."<br><br>Just because you're proud of your incontinence doesn't mean you're a baby. <br><br>

Re: Gmail continues to rock the house - 11/10/04 02:35 PM

You're right; it doesn't. Carry on!<br><br>
Posted by: rocrusso

Re: Gmail continues to rock the house - 11/10/04 02:38 PM

useless till IMAP support....<br><br>

Re: Gmail continues to rock the house - 11/10/04 02:41 PM

IMAP is for girls!<br><br>

Re: Gmail continues to rock the house - 11/10/04 02:43 PM

but girls who have multiple Macs that don't want to check and file the same emails multiple times....<br><br><br><br>

Re: Gmail continues to rock the house - 11/10/04 02:45 PM

I just download and erase mine right away, but then again there are no girls here!<br><br>

Re: Gmail continues to rock the house - 11/10/04 02:48 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>but then again there are no girls here!<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>yikes, so then i showered for nothing.....<br><br>sigh.......<br><br>
Posted by: cesrivas

Re: Gmail continues to rock the house - 11/10/04 05:04 PM

I would like to get an invitation for a gmail account.... =( <br><br>I have hotmail and yahoo, but would like a gmail account... =)<br><br>Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. -Danny Vinyard
Posted by: nebosuke

Re: Gmail continues to rock the house - 11/10/04 05:12 PM

Hard to send you an invitation when you don't list an address to send it to and there isn't one listed in your profile.<br><br>

Re: Gmail continues to rock the house - 11/10/04 05:18 PM

oops.. never update my profile frown ... by the way, do you have a gmail invitation to share?<br><br>Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. -Danny Vinyard
Posted by: nebosuke

Re: Gmail continues to rock the house - 11/10/04 05:20 PM

Yeah, they used to be rare but a couple of months ago the tide changed and since then there has been more invitations out there than people wanting them.<br><br>

Re: Gmail continues to rock the house - 11/10/04 05:23 PM

I'll PM you with my hotmail email address!! <br><br><br>Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. -Danny Vinyard

Re: Gmail continues to rock the house - 11/10/04 05:36 PM

Thanks for the invitation!!! :)<br><br>Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. -Danny Vinyard