Cool Google/Safari tip

Posted by: squareman

Cool Google/Safari tip - 03/31/04 08:50 AM

So if you have a FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. tracking number to look up, instead of going to the appropriate site, clicking on the Track Package link and then entering the number... Just try putting your tracking number in the Google search box in Safari. Google recognizes tracking numbers and will give you the results from the appropriate site. Nice time saver!<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Cool Google/Safari tip - 03/31/04 09:43 AM

Very handy tip.. cause many of those shipping sites load slower than old people screw!<br><br>[color:green]When you eat a can of beans you can't be sure which one made you fart.</font color=green>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Cool Google/Safari tip - 03/31/04 09:47 AM

well when you put it that way...<br><br>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: Cool Google/Safari tip - 03/31/04 09:47 AM

Hey, what did I tell you about peeking in the windows of the nursing homes again?!!!<br><br>[color:red]You slap my back, I'll slap yours!</font color=red>
Posted by: RubenC

Re: Cool Google/Safari tip - 03/31/04 10:03 AM

Great tip, thanks!<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Cool Google/Safari tip - 03/31/04 11:02 AM

old habits die hard! Actually, it was YOUR window - tell your wife I like those red boxers she wears!<br><br>[color:green]When you eat a can of beans you can't be sure which one made you fart.</font color=green>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: Cool Google/Safari tip - 03/31/04 11:03 AM

I don't live in Arizona- must have been Trog's window.<br><br>[color:red]You slap my back, I'll slap yours!</font color=red>