I want my MM mug!

Posted by: iraszl

I want my MM mug! - 11/14/03 12:36 PM

Don't let me ask one more time! <br><br>Guys! If you need help, let us know, we will design the art and set-up the shop. All you need to do is collect the profits! <br><br>[color:blue]Your unsolicited Apple authority</font color=blue>
Posted by: JohnR

Re: I want my MM mug! - 11/14/03 12:58 PM

Hehe..yeah..well, they are busy <br><br>I have a shop all set up that they could use.<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: I want my MM mug! - 11/16/03 01:14 PM

What's the problem here, take the logo, place it on the template and create your own over at cafe shops, that's all Stan is probably going to do anyway. If you need the MM logo in Illustrator format, let me know. The font is Myriad Bold.<br><br><br>Visit Me!
Posted by: Larry

Re: I want my MM mug! - 11/17/03 09:03 AM

All I can say is that the store is still coming. Also, we do not give anyone permission to use our logo in such a way... please do not distribute it for this purpose.<br>
Posted by: RubenC

Re: I want my MM mug! - 11/19/03 10:03 AM

Patience my friend...patience...<br><br>

Re: I want my MM mug! - 11/19/03 10:19 AM

Oh c'mon RubenC, when I saw there is a message in this room, I got excited... i can picture it on my office table, people coming by asking... oh well<br><br>[color:blue]Your unsolicited Apple authority</font color=blue>
Posted by: rman

Re: I want my MM mug! - 11/19/03 10:30 AM

Now see what you have done. <br><br>

Re: I want my MM mug! - 11/19/03 11:46 AM

it's ok i'm over it now <br><br>[color:blue]Your unsolicited Apple authority</font color=blue>
Posted by: StanFlack

Re: I want my MM mug! - 11/20/03 04:30 AM

I promise we haven't forgotten guys. Everything is pretty much set up to go, but we run a pretty tight ship here and nearly all of our time is spent getting news to you as fast as we can.<br><br>I will make every effort possible to make sure we have them by the holidays. <br><br>Cheers,<br><br>Stan

Re: I want my MM mug! - 11/20/03 05:42 AM

no probs, stay focused on what you do best, getting the news as soon as you can! i'm just a whiner, don't worry<br><br>[color:blue]Um cumin' fo ya!</font color=blue>

Re: I want my MM mug! - 12/11/03 05:28 AM

I'm not rushing you, just want to know if there is any development on this issue of crucial importance?<br><br>

Re: I want my MM mug! - 12/11/03 05:33 AM

We hope to have mugs, shirts, and other items by the end of Macworld Expo in January or shortly thereafter. I'll keep you posted.<br><br>Cheers,<br><br>Stan
Posted by: lislaz

Re: I want my MM mug! - 12/11/03 11:38 AM

Thanks for all the effort and work Stan and Co.!<br><br>

Re: I want my MM mug! - 12/11/03 10:59 PM

thanks! great news!<br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: I want my MM mug! - 12/19/03 09:34 PM

Are you going to have them at MWSF? I am going to be there but the 1st day.<br><br>

Re: I want my MM mug! - 12/20/03 05:07 AM

if not for MWSF, at least for xmas?<br><br>

Re: I want my MM mug! - 12/22/03 01:20 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Are you going to have them at MWSF? I am going to be there but the 1st day.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Nope, wish I could say yes, but they won't be ready in time for the show. Real soon though. <br><br>Cheers,<br><br>Stan

Re: I want my MM mug! - 12/22/03 03:54 AM

<br><br>

Re: I want my MM mug! - 12/22/03 10:01 PM

Well as long as I can get one, although it would be great to get one from the source.<br><br>

Re: I want my MM mug! - 03/02/04 06:42 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>but they won't be ready in time for the show. Real soon though.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Hmmm...are you sure that you aren't actually Steve Jobs in disguise cause you have the RSN-factor set at warp speed <br><br><br><br>

Re: I want my MM mug! - 04/06/04 06:26 AM

Perhaps a post a month to keep this alive would help? <br><br>

Re: I want my MM mug! - 04/06/04 10:09 AM

i don't want the mug anymore<br><br>

Re: I want my MM mug! - 04/07/04 08:30 AM

Why not? I hear the matching MM porcelain dining set is pretty nice. <br><br><br><br>

Re: I want my MM mug! - 04/07/04 09:46 AM

Are saying there will be china to go with my root beer mug. <br><br>

Re: I want my MM mug! - 04/07/04 07:39 PM

Root beer mugs? ecch....forget it then.<br><br> hmm...reminds me, need to get more root beer.<br><br>

Re: I want my MM mug! - 04/12/04 04:52 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>i don't want the mug anymore<p><hr></blockquote><p>DOH!!<br><br>

Re: I want my MM mug! - 05/02/04 03:54 PM

It's now May 2nd....they must be on the same schedule as Apple's shipments! <br><br><br>Edit: whoa..it's been 5 months since Stan said "Real Soon Now" <P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by JohnR on 05/02/04 06:55 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: Lori

Re: I want my MM mug! - 05/02/04 09:50 PM

all I know is, if they ever do become available, we better all order one.<br><br><br>My Stuff
Posted by: squareman

Re: I want my MM mug! - 05/03/04 12:10 AM

At this point they're going to be packaged as OEM products with M$ Longhorn. <br><br>

Re: I want my MM mug! - 05/03/04 03:47 PM

OK Stan, whassa- matta? Jou no like us?<br>Clock is ticking here.<br><br>

Re: I want my MM mug! - 05/14/04 05:02 AM

i think we're just a necessary bad bunch to macminute.com. we cause trouble all the time, making look bad for the news front page. driving advertisers and readers away with gruesome pictures, name calling, nudity, etc. why would we be awarded? it's not gonna generate revenue to make mugs. how much would be sold? 30-50? two-five dollars profit for each? nah! if it's wasn't like a basic thing to have a forum for every fan site nowadays on the internet i think mm cafe wouldn't even exist. i think it's not just the fact that we don't get mugs. also, look at the forum itself. it really needs a revamp. it's stuck in the nineties. it lacks functions and looks.<br><br>i'm sure this message will be deleted as other unacceptable messages of mine. i don't mind. it's the admins right.<br><br>i'm only sad because i like this forum and it's members a lot and i feel like this little community is not appreciated by the operators.<br><br>
Posted by: cherry

Re: I want my MM mug! - 05/14/04 06:20 AM

Cheer up Charlie!<br><br>

Re: I want my MM mug! - 05/14/04 10:04 AM

iraszl,<br>I totally disagree with just about everything you said there. I think Stan and the others are some of the best admins out there. No heavy-handedness, always looking for input, and will "talk" to you if you want.<br><br>This forum is one of the better ones out there. I don't think it's "stuck in the '90's" at all...(like that's SOOOOOO long ago [rolleyes]) <br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>it lacks functions and looks<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>What "functions and looks" are you talking about here? It works fine here, never goes down....and looks fine to me. You are the only one I know complaining about this..care to give examples of what you want/are talking about?<br><br>The one thing I do agree on is the mug and profits. Yeah, I don't think they would make much and perhaps it isn't worth their time/effort to make them. If they do, great....if not, then I'll live.<br><br>As far as deleting messages, I think they deleted one? maybe 2 of yours? I remember one...and that's cause it had nudity in it if I recall. Remember, this is Stan's site...not yours or mine. So just go by the rules....just like any other message board you visit. Some places call them T.O.S.<br><br>

Re: I want my MM mug! - 05/14/04 11:25 AM

i'm happy that you like things they are. maybe i'm too critical.<br><br>regarding the functions. just look at the apple forum, spymac or tonns of other non mac related forums.<br><br>

Re: I want my MM mug! - 05/14/04 03:40 PM

I agree about the forum software. I would love to see an upgrade. While the forum software currently used is "functional," it is sorely lacking in features. There are so many great things available with newer software versions. However, it's not my call to make, so we can only enjoy what we have (which I do) and hope for the best.<br><br>

Re: I want my MM mug! - 05/14/04 04:16 PM

Wasn't there a thread where Stan asked us if we would like to see a change of this board. If I remember it right the group say if it is not broken why fix it. <br><br>At least i remember reading it somewhere.<br><br>

Re: I want my MM mug! - 05/14/04 05:12 PM

Yes on all counts. However, "if it ain't broke don't fix it" has lead to wars, corrupt politicians, horrific websites with blink tags and Microsoft domination... <br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: I want my MM mug! - 05/14/04 08:45 PM

It's all Bush's fault, too.<br><br><br><br>

Re: I want my MM mug! - 05/15/04 09:32 AM

Hey make sure the mugs are dishwasher safe! My Apple mug that I went clear to Cupertino and bought is losing part of the Apple off. I would buy a MacMinute mug in a second.<br><br><br>

Re: I want my MM mug! - 05/15/04 09:37 AM

If they are like the mugs i have bought before (waleed's) it should be fine.<br><br>Perhaps Apple should use their service <br><br>

Re: I want my MM mug! - 05/15/04 10:14 AM

The one I got from Waleed is fine.<br><br><br>