Misha Sakellaropoulo joins MacMinute.com

Posted by: StanFlack

Misha Sakellaropoulo joins MacMinute.com - 05/31/01 01:31 AM

I am very pleased to announce today that Misha Sakellaropoulo (misha@macminute.com) -- formerly of the MacNN Web site -- has joined the MacMinute family as Executive Editor. In this role Misha will help us to further develop our global content strategy, assist with strategic development of the MacMinute Web site, participate in and help administer the MacMinute Café (or as we like to say around here -- help serve the coffee ) and -- like all of us -- help to bring you Mac-related news as fast and as accurately as we can. Please join me in welcoming Misha aboard -- it is great to have him on the team!!<br><br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Misha Sakellaropoulo joins MacMinute.com - 05/31/01 07:27 AM

Thanks for the warm welcome, Stan... and a quick hello to all the members of the MacMinute forums. Some of you may already know me, others may not... if you don't, it'll only be a matter of time. :)<br><br>I look forward to bringing the same success to the MacMinute community that I did with MacNN.<br><br>-Misha<br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Misha Sakellaropoulo joins MacMinute.com - 05/31/01 07:48 AM

Welcome Misha. I browsed over there at MacNN..so I don't know you very well, but I'm sure you will do a fine job.<br><br>

Re: Misha Sakellaropoulo joins MacMinute.com - 05/31/01 06:16 PM

Hey Misha I hope you can work your magic with this site too (im from macnnforums)<br><br>

Re: Misha Sakellaropoulo joins MacMinute.com - 05/31/01 11:53 PM

Hey Misha, nice to see ya :)<br><br>Cipher13<br><br>

Re: Misha Sakellaropoulo joins MacMinute.com - 06/01/01 02:21 PM

This place is growing fast.<br><br>John<br><br>

Re: Misha Sakellaropoulo joins MacMinute.com - 06/01/01 03:40 PM

We can only hope. !!<br><br>Cheers,<br><br>Stan<br><br>
Posted by: johnengler

Re: Misha Sakellaropoulo joins MacMinute.com - 06/01/01 04:39 PM

John,<br><br>It's called guerilla recruiting. Tell everyone you know about it.... post it in other forums.... etc... I know that I am <br><br>John<br><br>***<br>"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." <br> -- Ecclesiastes 10:2

Re: Misha Sakellaropoulo joins MacMinute.com - 06/02/01 01:57 PM

hey Misha! glad you've found a new home in Mac news. we'll miss you over at MacNN, but I wish you the best of luck here! :)<br><br>______________<br>be happy!<br>-mac freak
Posted by: johnengler

Re: Misha Sakellaropoulo joins MacMinute.com - 06/02/01 07:55 PM

elzinat... why don't you guys just come over here... you know that Misha is what made MacNN what it was (the forums at the least)....<br><br>also, Stan... how long will this thread stay at the top of this forum? Not to take anything away from Misha, but we all know he's here now <br><br>John<br><br>***<br>"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." <br> -- Ecclesiastes 10:2
Posted by: scaught

Re: Misha Sakellaropoulo joins MacMinute.com - 06/03/01 08:01 AM

im visiting both recently. i like macnn cause its where lots of familiar faces are, but i like meeting new people over here at macminute. plus i like posting on message boards so theres room for more than one. rock.<br><br>

Re: Misha Sakellaropoulo joins MacMinute.com - 06/03/01 10:27 AM

hey misha nice to see you agian, macminute seems to have lots of promise, but macnn seems to be getting its act back together, im not leaving at least not yet<br><br>

Re: Misha Sakellaropoulo joins MacMinute.com - 06/05/01 01:08 AM

I forgot about it actually. <br><br>I will take care of that now -- thanks for pointing it out.<br><br>Cheers,<br><br>Stan
Posted by: siletz

Re: Misha Sakellaropoulo joins MacMinute.com - 06/09/01 09:48 PM

Like MacNN and joined MM tonight, looks good. Welcome Mish.<br><br><br>
Posted by: KateSorensen

Re: Siletz - 06/10/01 09:12 AM

A fellow Oregonian, Siletz?<br><br>Or:<br><br>A fisherman on the Siletz<br>Live in Siletz<br>Native American<br>Like Siletz beer<br>Interested in the Northwest<br>Just jazzed about the name Siletz<br><br>Anyway, welcome.<br>Kate in McMinnville, Oregon<br>Home of the Spruce Goose<br><br> goose for more info! <br><br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by KateSorensen on 06/10/01 12:14 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: siletz

Re: Siletz - 06/10/01 09:34 AM

Yo! Kate: In the Independence, Monmouth area. The Siletz river is my favorite Salmon fishing river, hence the handle. Thanks for the welcome. ps Mc is a nice town.<br><br>

Re: Misha Sakellaropoulo joins MacMinute.com - 06/12/01 01:19 AM

And welcome to you as well siletz! <br><br><br>Cheers,<br><br>Stan

Re: Misha Sakellaropoulo joins MacMinute.com - 06/12/01 04:09 PM

I'm here as well. ^_^<br><br>Unconsiousness is bliss.

Re: Misha Sakellaropoulo joins MacMinute.com - 06/13/01 12:28 AM

Hey AlbertWu -- welcome to the party! <br><br><br>Cheers,<br><br>Stan